The Back Room

stevepole

Is there going to be anything like Dungeoneering again? I've been a patient person while strategy games have ruled the roleplay forum... >.>

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Is there going to be anything like Dungeoneering again? I've been a patient person while strategy games have ruled the roleplay forum... >.>

I think that Falador Library is the roleplaying forum, which is dead. We're a unique branch off! :P

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Guess I'll check for a new thread here and there, but besides that, this is farewell for now Tavern, lol.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Aaaand this is why ignorance is bliss. All I know about your conversation is that I probably don't want to know, and I'm happier that way.

Now, change of subject.

Does anyone have an idea for a new non-strategy (or semi-strategy, like MaDe) game we could play? And if one game (excluding the Hegemony and Arena-style games) on this forum could be brought back, which should it be? I have yet another (theoretically) good idea for a game, but I'm not going to mention it for a while because everyone will all scream "NO!" at their screens loud enough to break the glass.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I have an idea for a Dungeoneering sort of game, but I'd rather see if people want to play Nex's idea.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

My idea is still a bit amorphous, it needs a bit more work.

Personally, I think that the best game to bring back would be 2025. That was the most awesome game here, if you ask me. My second choice would be Soldiers of Napta.

Actually, could we get Archi to do a poll on which game we think should be continued? Not as a guarantee, but as a measure of public opinion?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

My favourite webcomic is Least I Could Do but be warned it can sometimes make some sexual references.

Sometimes? Referances?

Anyways Nex, there's no reason to hate it, it has pretty much the same quality of humor as LFG, especially since the writer(Sohmer) and the artist(Lartist) are the same.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I had an idea for a pirate sort of game, or you know, when we all had ships and people were sailing over oceans all the time.

It would start out like this. You'd wake up, washed ashore from a sunked ship. I'll either place you all into random ports/islands, or you can all say that you want to start at the same point, but that would mean that either all your backstories would be entwined or you were all part of w/e made you all washed ashore.

There are quite a few paths you can take, become a pirate, a mercenary, part of the navy, a governer for a port, a rich merchant trader, or just simply a humble tavern keeper.

It'd be a mix of Pirates of the Caribbean and One Piece (Well the non crappy stuff from One piece)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

In my mind, survival =

umbrella.jpg

In your mind, survival =

0.jpg?

Does not compute.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well the pirate game could be quite fun imo, it could combine hegemony if you take the right path, and it still has many rp aspects.

Plus... Pirates are cool :thumbsup:

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Oh, so you mean;

left_4_dead-2.jpeg

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I had an idea for a pirate sort of game, or you know, when we all had ships and people were sailing over oceans all the time.

It would start out like this. You'd wake up, washed ashore from a sunked ship. I'll either place you all into random ports/islands, or you can all say that you want to start at the same point, but that would mean that either all your backstories would be entwined or you were all part of w/e made you all washed ashore.

There are quite a few paths you can take, become a pirate, a mercenary, part of the navy, a governer for a port, a rich merchant trader, or just simply a humble tavern keeper.

It'd be a mix of Pirates of the Caribbean and One Piece (Well the non crappy stuff from One piece)

Devils fruit? :twss:

LNYvk.png

Devils fruit? :twss:

Yeah, stuff like that would be included, and that would be one of the only ways of gaining magic, there would be another few ways, but like the devil fruit, they're quite horrible.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I never really stopped 2025, people just forgot about it. I could start up again if anyone actually plays (besides Nex).

The sour dough of the epitmous pie hungers for another's sweet lips to be dulled into a state of most irreverant humbleness

TUBULAR BELLS!

:thumbsup:

RIP Dawngate ;-;