The Back Room

stevepole

Beautiful poem Ieyfura, beautiful.

Archi, I would have prefered her being straight, since then I could change... or at least I would have someone to beat up.

Edel, she posted a long announcement of her sexuality on facebook...

Dusty, I haven't been in the friend zone all the time, I think we were together at least from second to fourth grade.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Ah yes, man's solution to all of life's problems...Beat someone up.

Doomed to failure and is likely to screw the relationship(Friends or whatever) with you entirely.

Best case scenario she folds and settles with you because you beat up everyone that isn't you and she poisons you because she hates you.

Worst case, you are arrested and she hates you...

Medium case, she hates you and moves.

You could change to someone she doesn't know and respect as a friend.

All you need is a mallet and the knowledge of where to hit to induce amnesia...though if that is your plan you might as well just convince her you were going out as soon as she comes round and never introduce her to a woman, less she realises that she would prefer the most terrible woman to the very best man... Kidnapping her also works, though that is illegal as well as immoral...

Seriously, some people are just not into you, it sucks, we move on(or in my case we don't because there is no point and we just learn to accept it).

I would be careful about Facebook...Someone could have done it as a prank(Believe me I have seen it before), so don't freak out until it is confirmed.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

I dubt someone would hack both her facebook and MSN then respond to all the creds she got.

Also I wouldn't beat up her BF, only those who hit on her.

Also if she was straight I think she would be into me, to quote "Det har virkelig ingenting med deg som person å gjøre; synes du er supergrei, og utseendet ditt er det virkelig ingenting å si på.. Det er bare det at jeg desverre ikke klarer å få sånne følelser for gutter." Translation: "It really has nothing to do with you as a person; I think you're super-nice, and there's nothing (bad) to say about your looks. It's just that I sadly can't get that kind of feelings for boys."

Anyways, g2g.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Dusty, I haven't been in the friend zone all the time, I think we were together at least from second to fourth grade.

Y'know, if I was as big a [bleep] as you all think I am I'd toss that in my signature in a heartbeat. Mather, that's the dumbest thing you've said yet. You were together from when you were 7 to 9? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Sigh.

Well, its not going to solve itself, so either you get a sex change and hope that she actually means that and is not just trying to not hurt your feelings.

Or you accept that that ship has sailed without you.

The fact that she had a boyfriend and it wasn't you says.... something.

I think basically, stay friends with her and over time she'll be your friend and you'll see no reason to be in a sexual relationship.

[Falador tavern]

She's never had a boyfriend. I was talking about iff she was straight but into someone else than me.

Also Archi, she said it might change again.

Monday I think I'll aproach her and say something along the lines of; It's your choice, but if you ever change your mind then I'll be waiting.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Yeah, thats true...But I would only trust that as far as your ability to become gay.

Its possible, anything is possible, but the circumstances would have to be exactly right...

Don't give up, but don't believe that it is inevitable either.

thank you.. now can we call this case closed, and not get into it again. and dusty, dont be a total ass.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

thank you.. now can we call this case closed, and not get into it again. and dusty, dont be a total ass.

I still want to talk about it and so do many others.

Anyway, Mather thats a bit clingy and an off put - beating up potential rapists is good but if she likes someone and they like her i'd back off, they'll dump each other in about a month anyway.

[Falador tavern]

again, stop talking about it. the cosntant huge posts that i force myself to read from archi are giving me a headache. that and all the crazy stuff. he jsut needs to take what advice we've given him so far, and use it.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Wow Earth, you find my emotional trauma to insulting to accept? That's just wrong.

No worry Archi, for her I could do anything, the hard part would just be to not give up on my life.

Edel, I even considdered beating up the class' fat, gay guy for talking to her.

Rocco, just wait until you experience how love can kick your crotch from the inside.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

again, stop talking about it. the cosntant huge posts that i force myself to read from archi are giving me a headache. that and all the crazy stuff. he jsut needs to take what advice we've given him so far, and use it.

Earth, how dare you.

Mather is obviously upset about something and you want to move onto 'the next big thing'

You don't have to read any of Archi's two pharagraph posts if you don't want to, I find them quite interesting and easy to understand.

The idea of a forum is that you read things that your interested in, not a book where you normally have to read everything.

Also, has anyone read my suggestion for the spotlight piece yet?

[Falador tavern]

self scarring her initials into my arm

See, thats just ridiculous, you need to get that removed right now.

After that, looking at the way your acting its either.

Leave her or carry on the way you are doing and I think you NEED to do the first one, otherwise your really just wasting your time.

Heres what you do, think about everything she's done bad then restrain yourself from thinking about her, everyime you think about her think about something else and you'll gradually go off her.

And your overeacting.

[Falador tavern]

mather. i was saying to use what advice we have given you and using that to get through this bad experience

now.. edel.. you say not to dare? but your advice, jsut like ours, is probably reminding happy experiences hes had in the past. just let him deal with it for now. maybe when he's not all emoish in nature ill be a bit more suportive..

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

because everyone is bored of it.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Hegemony stopped because for the past....however many months...I have taken, at max, 3 days off a month, usually 1 or none.

So I am taking a 2 week break(and in the tradition of Mum I had turned up practically everyday for some reason or another)

Earth, oh - I wish we could play it again.

If Icu doesn't start up his one would anyone be willing to play the hegemony with me (about 5-6 players only?)

Edel, she hasn't done anything bad.

Sure she has, what has she said that pissed you off.

Archi, why don't you select a new mod or try and work out a modless system like the first two hegemonys?

[Falador tavern]

We did it crashed(both for the modless system and the other moderator system)

Anyway, nothing stops someone else starting on...its just someone being willing to do it.