The Back Room

stevepole

Allison!

(inside joke)

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

oh... dear god, dont bring that up! it was bad enoguh how eli botched his try... (nother inside matter, not related you guys)

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Do posts in the tavern not count towards postcounts anymore?

I can't imagine why they would do that. The vast majority of posts aren't very short, as they would be in the Forum Games board. Likewise, our posts do have substance to them. Therefore, it don't fall under the criteria for the admins to do that.

Also, yes, they did do that.

SWAG

Mayn U wanna be like me but U can't be me cuz U ain't got ma swagga on.

tavern posts no longer count as posts??? this is BLASPHEMY! MADNESS!! no... this is just stupid.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

dusty, i meant the argument.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Freaking awesome map dusty! (as per usual) anyways in the spirit of the world cup I have changed my background to something in the same format as it always is!

[hide]World_Cup_Football_Girls_623200653711PM786.jpg[/hide]

LNYvk.png

Wat.

How did you not know that :S Or were you not too close to her?

Well uhh, plenty more fish in the sea that aren't interested in other fish.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

I am a pretty close friend of hers.

And this is actually more of a situation for that motivational:

There's plenty of more fish in the sea - but you're nowhere near the sea, you're in the middle of a [bleep]ing desert!

To quote the first line of that song I made as my personal message on MSN which got her to tell me: I have eyes for only you...

To make it even worse I have her initials seemingly perminently carved into my right arm.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Erm mather I know it's easy to be wise in hindsight but.... don't you think it would be a little off putting to carve a girls initials into your arm? You know kinda like suggesting that you should cut off small body parts to show your love for eachother?

LNYvk.png

I've actually been thinking about that, I'd cut of my genitalia and all my limbs if she just asked me to do it!

To quote a song I used on my personal message for the same reason as the previous:

I could do anything for love...

I'm trying to cry, but I've literally gone dry and it hurts like hell!

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I've actually been thinking about that, I'd cut of my genitalia and all my limbs if she just asked me to do it!

To quote a song I used on my personal message for the same reason as the previous:

I could do anything for love...

I'm trying to cry, but I've literally gone dry and it hurts like hell!

Mather as someone who does not want to see unnecessary (and non televised) castration I advise you to stop thinking about that girl because as has been said before on this topic; that aint love that's an infatuation.

LNYvk.png

I believe love is not something you have to show or prove, such as castrating yourself (though it made me laugh my ass off) I believe love is something that is there between two people who have reached a stage in their relationship where they just can't live without eachother. The point where, all the bad just becomes irrelevant and you know that you will die with this person.

So her being a lesbian shouldn't really affect your love, you want whats best if you love her, you can love as a friend.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?