The Back Room

stevepole

I'm willing to, I just want 5 people to join it, other wise it's boring.

Also Mather the whole beating up anyone who would talk to her, and even considering beating up the gay person who talks to her, when he obviously has no feelings for her is pushing it, hey now she is a lesbian now you have to beat up the guys and girls....

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

how about we just work on making stuff fun, then we can get bored with that, so hegeonomy is apeling again. to you guys.. at least...

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Rocco, something tells me you've never been in love. The girl I thought was my "big love" turns out a lesbian, that's pretty much the worst pain there is. And believe me, I've been peppered with boiling sugar and that just felt like a small bruise in comparison.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

dude, ive had my arm broken in three places and have been mauled by my own pet dog. how do you think THAT feels?

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I broke my leg by getting it jammed between me, my sled and my dad and the ice when sledding when I was 3, I got it under one of the skis while moving, how do you think that felt?

Or how about when my dog cut the entire length of the inside of my lower-arm by pulling me under a fallen tree with a branch sticking out?

Or getting my head between a steel column and a football (the round kind)?

Nothing compares to the pain love can cause.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

fair enough. sorry arch. i shouldnt have started it.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

*sigh*

HH is fun, but can we try to do some RPing soon?

If no one else is willing, I would like to mod some more, but I feel that everyone is exasperated with me constantly trying to make new games. Would any of you like to play any of my past games, or perhaps suggest a new one?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Nex, if you recall that major RP I had started working on about 2 years back, but abandoned after I started WoW? I could hunt all that info up and revamp it here in the Tavern. Only issue is all those rules/faqs wont agree with my ps3 (I could multipost it, but Im referring to the difficulty my limitations would make for modding it)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

You suggesting I do?

Ok, what's the website?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Well, a lot of it was unfinished on the site itself, I saved the notebook I had put most of the information in. Sorry I should have been more clear. I might start sending pieces of info at a time with messages though.

EDIT: Found the old site. rsdd.myfreeforum.org...oh gawd I left soooo much unfinished and so many things need tweaking lmao

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

well, IEY, how about you try this new Fire Emblem Table Top game ross has cooked up. t'will be fun! and no, i dont watch movies that much.. such as only having watched 5 movies in my entire life.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Anyone knof of any good, not-so-famous movies or any that you can enjoy more than once?

Yeh, search for those Wushu movies on the internet.

Free to download and most have English subtitles.

If your into Sci-Fi Startrek has made a lot of films.

Another good film is V for Vendetta, lots of fridge brilliance there.

[Falador tavern]

Rising up as in the zombie rights film? Or simply getting out of your chair :unsure: .

Collegehumor has some funny video's.

[Falador tavern]

never happens to me. dot have much blood going to my head anyways.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]