The Back Room

stevepole

Once it finishes installing for me and I have time to learn the finesse of mass murdering in the game, I would be happy to play.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Lost Planet 2 is easy all of a sudden. I am disappoint.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Achievements in team fortress 2 are a pretty much useless, yes you get an untradeable weapon if you complete enough achievements but the drop rate of those weapons is higher then the time taken to actually complete those achievements.

qTLQRuS.png

Achievements in team fortress 2 are a pretty much useless, yes you get an untradeable weapon if you complete enough achievements but the drop rate of those weapons is higher then the time taken to actually complete those achievements.

You can still craft untradeable items, or craft any duplicates you get. Free weapons are free weapons :razz:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/a-local-guy

You can still craft untradeable items, or craft any duplicates you get. Free weapons are free weapons :razz:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/a-local-guy

Bear in mind that it crafting untradeable items results in more untradeable items.

Edit: that only matters for premium members.

qTLQRuS.png

What do you mean it's not responding?

EDIT: I think I know why...

sKDLW.png

Edit: Why...?

You're on a Mac.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Joking aside, most of the times when a server isn't responding it's because of a problem from the server itself, not your computer.

So don't fret, wait a few hours and it should be up again.

"Let your anger be as a monkey in a piñata... hiding amongst the candy... hoping the kids don't break through with the stick." - Master Tang

Rocco,

Its not a philosophical open-ended discussion about what I paid for, if (as a customer) I feel conned then I have been conned no matter how unreasonable I am being.

Wow, that's incredibly stupid.

Agreed.

You have not been conned, any more than someone who payed 50 pence per game of pong back in the 80s now has twenty million different styles of pong to play, for free, now.

Fact is after 6 months a product stops making any significant amount of money...so why not, occassionally, give away a game?

Its hardly like you are actually angry enough not to give steam money in the future.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Rocco,

Its not a philosophical open-ended discussion about what I paid for, if (as a customer) I feel conned then I have been conned no matter how unreasonable I am being.

Wow, that's incredibly stupid.

In nearly all grocery stores in the UK and I believe in the US you are entitled to take things back without specifying a reason; the same is true for clothes shops, technology shops, etcetera. They do this to avoid confrontation with customers, preventing boycotts or people refusing to shop at places. So while you call it stupid, most businesses use the 'Customer is always right' model.

--

Archi, I know but some people on the forums definitely were on the subject of boycotting Steam and VALVe products.

qTLQRuS.png

In nearly all grocery stores in the UK and I believe in the US you are entitled to take things back without specifying a reason; the same is true for clothes shops, technology shops, etcetera. They do this to avoid confrontation with customers, preventing boycotts or people refusing to shop at places. So while you call it stupid, most businesses use the 'Customer is always right' model.

Actually that is a law:

Cancellation. The consumer has an automatic right to cancel and rescind the contract at any time from formation of the contract until seven working days after the goods are delivered; or for service contracts, seven working days after the contract was formed (this may be before the service has been performed).

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

And then, the universe imploded upon itself.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

The server probably didn't work cause I believe if you 'create server' it's a LAN based server and to run an internet based server you need a dedicated server which costs money, but I am not sure.

Also, Res it's basically Runescape, except premium is not that different to free. So you're saying if people have paid for membership in Runescape they deserve their money back.

Also Valve never gives refunds, so you can take it up with them if you want, I'm sure they'll be glad to hear it.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Only thing I'm worried about is how people treat new players on TF2. For instance, they aren't very kind to newcomers on L4D2. As I learned this the hard way -.-. Is TF2 any different?

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

You will always find an [wagon] on any game.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?