The Back Room

stevepole

Err what?

No.

That's normal to you because that's what you beleive, the extremists would be on the outer rims of the graph because they scored massive points in a certain direction.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Because the answers you all probably picked, and as I also picked were the ones that seemed to give people the most freedom.

But yeah, if you class 4-5 people as the 'normal' opinion of around 6 billion people, then you aren't going to go far.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Because the answers you all probably picked, and as I also picked were the ones that seemed to give people the most freedom.

But yeah, if you class 4-5 people as the 'normal' opinion of around 6 billion people, then you aren't going to go far.

The Tavern is probably a very like-minded community. Similarly, if you head into OT, most people's results end up being either very far into the left/libertarian quadrant, or near the center but even farther down the libertarian axis.

Still, the test itself is very flawed.

Made this for our /FG/ bros.

fa333m.jpg

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Clearly, since it said I was way more fascist than Resistance. :P

And from Hegemony, we definitely know that is not the case.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I got similar to Mather.

I'm of the opinion that absolute freedom is not beneficial at a certain point, because the vast majority of people will do very stupid things with it.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I laugh in the face of your puny 2d tests!

http://www.politicaltest.net/eng

1a17n.png

vdCdF.png

More or less accurate:

Nationalism is a tool for the state.

Religion should not run rampant, but it does have a place in society.

I am reactionary and improvisational.

I tend more to strong leadership than free for all.

In a perfect world communism works, while capitalism produces dystopia.

The Militaty is a tool of the state.

This is misleading. Me not voting for giving animals human rights skewed this (I like animals, but treating a ferret like a human is madness...Animal rights would be better.)

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

...Since both myself and Mather are roughly the same position of the compass (Because of its laughable questions)

Political compass is the name of the 2d test....

I assumed, wrongly, that people could tell the difference...

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

28488_eng.jpg

28488_eng.jpg

It's a REALLY big shaft.

A load of things happened at once in real life and I just didn't want to run it because of them.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Resistance, if those viewpoints differ in your case then quite frankly you are a bad person.

Yes, of course they differ.

If my objective is to create a country with low-crime, submission to the government and encourage enviromental protection then my views are going to be different to being a citizen, as a citizen all I want is more libertys.

--

Icuownage, are you not running 2070 hegemony anymore then or are you just keeping it on hold until you feel like moderating it again.

Albert, I'd love to join. Do you have steam, if so could I add you? http://steamcommunity.com/id/203043

qTLQRuS.png

Cause unknownlingly for them it is perhaps beneficial?

A common trait among people as well is to not really look through things throuroughly

It's a REALLY big shaft.