The Back Room

stevepole

Spork, mather made his own little emote thing to flip off Archi.

Resistance, you need to be flipped off as well. And all of the (insert swearword here) and drunks of Massachusetts.

Grim, I may have deserved that, but I am correct.

Everyone else, I think it's safe to say I either a) dislike you and think you're a total jerk, b) don't mind you because I haven't gotten the chance to get to know you better (as in you don't appear in half the games I play, thus don't know you to well) or c) you are on the good list, for now. Most of everyone ends up in b or c, with a few exceptions being in a.

Spork, mather made his own little emote thing to flip off Archi.

Resistance, you need to be flipped off as well.

Clearly solved Mather's problem...

Contary to popular belief swearing at someone who argues with you does not solve any issue.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Probably gunna be banned now so see ya guys :)

(Incase you were wondering, this is sarcasm cause I think banning someone because they flipped someone off is hilarious)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Probably gunna be banned now so see ya guys :)

(Incase you were wondering, this is sarcasm cause I think banning someone because they flipped someone off is hilarious)

I really hope you don't get banned for that, because that made me LOL! And at the same time, it's kinda true, Mather got banned over something so small as flipping someone off. lol. Wow, just wow.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Mather got banned over something so small as flipping someone off. lol. Wow, just wow.

On the one hand, yes.

On the other hand, Mather has commited numerous, public offences, of which whatever he did (didn't actually see it :thumbup: ) was merely the last in a long line. As such he was probably banned as a cumulative punishment.

...Rather than the admin flipping out (no pun intented) and banning him for one thing.

Yeah, I think there's some small need to whap Mather over the head with the administration stick every now and again to prevent him from going into more serious territory without thinking about it.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Contary to popular belief swearing at someone who argues with you does not solve any issue.

You were continously insulting me by insisting I was saying something else than I was, even after I had corrected you at least five times.

While that was my fifth time being corrected for what those deleting the posts called flaming, it was not by far something deserving a ban.

Something I have noted is that not only have those deleting my posts aparently been incapable of considdering the situation in which they were made and what they were in responce to. Also, what I have noticed is that none of the warnings I have recieved were made by individuals who have shown their face in the Tavern.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Mhm... It happened while I wasn't here. Would've dealt with it myself.

If you were nabbed for everything you do, you'd probably at permaban right now... Similar to Hex, who they punished for many consecutive offenses.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Resistance, you need to be flipped off as well. And all of the (insert swearword here) and drunks of Massachusetts.

Thats funny because I am superior to you.

Why do you insist on being such an obnoxious person? Insulting me and another ~6,500,000 people?

qTLQRuS.png

Its funny because I am superior to you.

It's funny because you're actually in no place to even imply that.

Mather quit getting mad at the internet lol.

Resistance, you need to be flipped off as well.

Its funny because I am superior to you.

I would suggest you elaborate, and am requesting that you do so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiority_complex

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/delusions+of+grandeur

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Megalomania

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Narcissistic_personality_disorder

There's plenty to read about this.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Look at her past three posts, need I say more?

I don't have a superiority complex if I feel I am superior to a rat, on a less exaggerated scale I do not have a superiority complex if I feel I am superior to Lynx

qTLQRuS.png

You sure, I mean it really seems like you do. I mean it's okay, we wont treat you any different, we accept you for what you are, a narcissist (or however that is spelt)

It's a REALLY big shaft.

No offense, but I think we should shift to another topic of discussion. Nothing good will come of this. I see nothing but disaster incoming. lol

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

Res, she's just being honest, you'd have problems finding someone who feels less superior and important than her.

I don't believe I am superior (nor do I now try to imply that it is a fact), I just piss off easily. Three of the things that piss me of the most are people who act important when they aren't (Res), people who falsely correct me on my primary topics of knowledge (Archi) and people who strike at or deny my mentality (in this one case; Archi).

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

people who act important when they aren't (Res)

You sure, I mean it really seems like you do. I mean it's okay, we wont treat you any different, we accept you for what you are, a narcissist (or however that is spelt)

I don't have a superiority complex if I feel I am superior to a rat, on a less exaggerated scale I do not have a superiority complex if I feel I am superior to Lynx.

I'm not saying that I am superior to everyone, I am saying that Lynx is inferior to me and albeit everybody else in this board.

qTLQRuS.png

itt: people getting mad at the internet. quit it, nobody cares. nobody at all.

New topic: Everyone download League of Legends, it's free and fun.

hmm, I had looked into it a while back. Not sure if my PC could handle it, though, if it can handle WoW, then maybe.

Lqt9R.png

I'm not saying that I am superior to everyone, I am saying that Lynx is inferior to me and albeit everybody else in this board.

AKA, superiority issue. Lynx is not inferior to anyone here, she may have a lot of issues but unlike the rest of us, they're at least not in her head.

Got LoL already.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Are you saying that she has more problems then the ones in her head? Apart from the undiagnosed dyslexia (or as she calls it: phonetic spelling) I think its pretty clear that she is below average intelligence or trolling. But nobody can accept that, in these rose-tinted glasses that most people seem to be seeing the world through everybody is equal and the suggestion of her being inferior to anybody strikes up the idea of me being a narcissistic person ― as if everybody really is equal. This is the real world and people are not equal to each other, I am far more important then Lynx as are you, people are more important then me and you.

qTLQRuS.png

Something I have noted is that not only have those deleting my posts aparently been incapable of considdering the situation in which they were made and what they were in responce to. Also, what I have noticed is that none of the warnings I have recieved were made by individuals who have shown their face in the Tavern.

Congratuations.

You remember....this time last year? When there was that whole crisis over banning Hex.

Yeah.

Thats when everyone else discussed that.

In relation to your other point...I didn't force you to be offensive, you have free will, you should exercise it.

Also, as innevitably happens with philosphical debates, both people assume they are correct, and their ideas are mutually exclusive.

You say 'Right' I say 'Moral'.

I keep objectivity, you blow your top and get banned.

Life goes on.

Kinda highlights the general failing of language to articulate what is in the mind.

Theory: Resistance and Lynx had a loving relationship until Resistance made a pact with three fiends to attempt to take over the world. His quest for power changed him into what he is today, making Lynx throw him out.

http://www.giantitp.com/comics/oots0641.html

Let's all become amateur psychologists!

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Are you saying that she has more problems then the ones in her head? Apart from the undiagnosed dyslexia (or as she calls it: phonetic spelling) I think its pretty clear that she is below average intelligence or trolling. But nobody can accept that, in these rose-tinted glasses that most people seem to be seeing the world through everybody is equal and the suggestion of her being inferior to anybody strikes up the idea of me being a narcissistic person ― as if everybody really is equal. This is the real world and people are not equal to each other, I am far more important then Lynx as are you, people are more important then me and you.

I'm saying most if not all of her problems have a physical manifestation. And she has in no way an inferior intelligence compared even to the avarage of the tavern.

While it is true that people are not all equal that is not based on random selection as you seem to imply. The importance of a person would most logically be determined by how their actions shape the future, however since that is only possible to determine in theory the way it should be done is by determine how nice, helpful and honest a person is, and by that standard your insistance that she is inferior to you actually makes you inferior to her.

Archi, you may not have forced it but your behaviour encouraged it.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Mather, just stop.

Everyone else: I AM NOT INFERIOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES, I HAVE A GODDAMN SPELLING PROBLEM! NO, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TROLLING IS OR HOW TO TROLL! YOU ARE ALL MEAN!!!!!!!!! Minus Mather (for the most part), Mask, and Retech (I don't know Retech that well, except we're close to the same time zones) NOW SHUT UP ABOUT THIS ISSUE CONCERNING ME AND MY PROBLEMS!