The Back Room

stevepole

Two invalid arguments:

She's not a nice person, even if she was there is no way of measuring it. (see post above)

She's not a helpful person, even so there is no way of measuring it.

She's not an honest person, even so it isn't a way of measuring quality of a person. (see post above, she is quite obviously lieing about here inferiority)

Nice and Helpful people don't shape the future usually, when it does happen its a massive thing broadcast all over the news. I argue that intelligence is the only measure that can shape the future, that and pure physical charisma or force. Something that its pretty clear she doesn't have. All I detect is pent-up anger.

--

Wow, what a well-reasoned argument that totally knocks my argument out of proportion Lynx, I'm sure that adding thirty exclimation marks really demonstrates your superiority and intellegence. Good point, very intelligently written.

qTLQRuS.png

Rocco

LoL is bad and so is HoN

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

http://www.lifescript.com/Soul/Self/Growth/How_To_Deal_With_Narcissistic_Behavior.aspx

Res, man, I really feel you should check this out. I mean we are here to help.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

You sure, I mean you're showing symptoms

Shows arrogant, haughty behaviors or attitudes

Lacks empathy: is unwilling to recognize or identify with the feelings and needs of others

Has a grandiose sense of self-importance

Is interpersonally exploitative, i.e., takes advantage of others to achieve his or her own ends

You have shown all these traits while here, I can't recall where I heard this from but I believe if you show four traits you are clinically a narc. Although I'm not saying this is fully true, I am saying it probably is in your case.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

The national institute of doctorates, it's a small group but we get by.

But yeah, you seriously are a narc

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Seriously guys, chill out. All of you. This conversation is unproductive and only leads to hurt feelings/anger/etc.

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

A narc is a policeman, it is incorrect to call me so when you believe I narcissistic personality disorder. Stop doing so.

The fact you feel you can diagnose me with any integrity in a field you know nothing of shows typical characteristics of a person with a delusional disorder.

'The patient expresses an idea or belief with unusual persistence or force.'

You also display trades of NPD: believing that you have any integrity to diagnose me with a condition OVER THE INTERNET. You're worse then WebMD, diagnosing me with bronchitis, cocaine abuse and hematoma when I have a cold.

qTLQRuS.png

Okay Res, you got me.

Then I'd like to remind you

You also display traits of NPD: Believing you are superior to random forum users... OVER THE INTERNET.

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Her last post was an emoticon of a middle finger that had to be removed.

My last post was a semi-reasoned argument.

Most of my posts contain substance, if you look through her last visible post you'll see its not of substance and is poorly written.

Although I wouldn't say that I am superior to her in anyway I am still measurably a better typer, speller my posts are clearly better written and are clear to read. I also don't break out into fits of rage (like her previous two posts)

--

I've actually got someone to vouch for my skills at doing psychological diagnoses remotely.

Unless its a psychologist or doctor then its irrelevant.

qTLQRuS.png

Resistance, you need to be flipped off as well. And all of the (insert swearword here) and drunks of Massachusetts.

Thats funny because I am superior to you.

Why do you insist on being such an obnoxious person? Insulting me and another ~6,500,000 people?

Look at her past three posts, need I say more?

I don't have a superiority complex if I feel I am superior to a rat, on a less exaggerated scale I do not have a superiority complex if I feel I am superior to Lynx

people who act important when they aren't (Res)

You sure, I mean it really seems like you do. I mean it's okay, we wont treat you any different, we accept you for what you are, a narcissist (or however that is spelt)

I don't have a superiority complex if I feel I am superior to a rat, on a less exaggerated scale I do not have a superiority complex if I feel I am superior to Lynx.

I'm not saying that I am superior to everyone, I am saying that Lynx is inferior to me and albeit everybody else in this board.

Her last post was an emoticon of a middle finger that had to be removed.

My last post was a semi-reasoned argument.

Most of my posts contain substance, if you look through her last visible post you'll see its not of substance and is poorly written.

Although I wouldn't say that I am superior to her in anyway I am still measurably a better typer, speller my posts are clearly better written and are clear to read. I also don't break out into fits of rage (like her previous two posts)

--

I've actually got someone to vouch for my skills at doing psychological diagnoses remotely.

Unless its a psychologist or doctor then its irrelevant.

Does not compute

It's a REALLY big shaft.

Discussion about who is superior to others stops now, along with so called diagnosis of mental disorders. If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it at all.

Further posts in this vein will be removed.

polvCwJ.gif
"It's not a rest for me, it's a rest for the weights." - Dom Mazzetti

See, Dr. House gets away with being a jackass because he's brilliant and he saves lives.

All I'm going to say. :)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

LoL is a very bad game, for me. It's way too obsessed over. Of course, the fact that I don't give a crap and when I did play it that made me a bad player (That and being.. Y'know.. A Bad player at a game I got 10 minutes ago at the time) also soured it. I just don't like it anymore.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

I felt like I wanted to die after first chord, but it was good after that. :P

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.