The Back Room

stevepole

You will always find an [wagon] on any game.

Well, I know this. But some games have them everywhere, and some don't. I just want to know the ratio of elitist to patient players on TF2. xD

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

You could stick to bot practice until you get the hang of things.

I haven't noticed many elitists. The few guys that do complain about new players are sore losers on a team that just got curbstomped, but you can safely ignore these guys. They don't rant because you aren't good, they rant because they're sore losers with an inflated sense of their own importance :razz:

The server probably didn't work cause I believe if you 'create server' it's a LAN based server and to run an internet based server you need a dedicated server which costs money, but I am not sure.

No, what you do is that you set your computer to act as the server, the difference between a regular computer and a dedicated server is that the server has nothing unnecessary running in the background and that it often has better connection.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

You could stick to bot practice until you get the hang of things.

I haven't noticed many elitists. The few guys that do complain about new players are sore losers on a team that just got curbstomped, but you can safely ignore these guys. They don't rant because you aren't good, they rant because they're sore losers with an inflated sense of their own importance :razz:

Ooo, so there is a way to practice. Danke :D

on another note, I [bleep]ing love this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8R4uxdu_Jw&feature=channel_video_title

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png

I think my ears just had an orgasm. :blink:

EDIT: I'm going to sleep to that, I just put four hours worth of that followed by Ace of Spades to wake me up. Now to find a comfy way to sleep under my bed... or I can just plug the headphones in the TV instead and lie the other way...

EDIT2: Damnit, my TV doesn't have audio outputs on the sides.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Worked it out, using a USB device as an extension cord my I now have half a meter extra.

Time to go to heaven.

EDIT: I just realized that if you add them all together, she's basically singing 'What if I'm the devil from a Satanist's point of view.'

Also the autoplay function on youtube keeps freezing, anyone know how to fix that?

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

sup dudes my steam account is worth a metric cabbageton cause i am not a cheapskate and i buy good games ratehr than play nonesense like HAVEN AND HEARTH LMFAO

yo you werent conned out of tf2 cause the orange box was basically the best value for money gaming purcahse you could ever make

plus youre all baddies at games~~~ albert out~~~

'Tis I, 'tis Vindice, 'tis I!

I just realized, without headphones that song really is meh.

Also I wonder how four hours of it while I slept could have no effect on me, I kind of hoped it would [bleep] with my brain and either create an addiction to it or make it stuck in there.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Woah what?! Ross isn;t a Mod anymore!

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Yeah.

Bleh.

Not that there's really much trouble from you guys.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

He stood down

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

*Sigh*

I love this forum.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Heheh, and we love you too, Nex.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Also fitting the theme:

-

I'm thinking of creating a game, anybody interested?

This game will be an RPG set in the 1300's, a war between the Muslims and the Christians is currently being fought in southern spain. In this world of magic and treachary you will have the choice to fight for Christianity or fight for Islam. Hired as elite merceneries your job will be to perform covert attacks on you're opposing team: whether it be burning down outposts, assassinating officials, stealing intelligence, setting traps or just plain pillaging.

The war between the opposing factions will be going-on around you, the actions you make will have an impact on the battles that are fought; eventually there will be a victor. Your actions will have a direct impact on the war going on.

The game will be more 'tactically' based then D&D and I am just finalising a system providing there is interest.

qTLQRuS.png

Now add Elves, Half-Elves, Half-Orcs, Dwarves, Gnomes, Halflings, and other various combinations thereof and we've got a game!

Edit: And magic. Don't forget about magic.

---

All kidding aside though, the concept seems fun.

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

I think that might violate some rule or another, but I can't remember which and I can't imagine it being an issue.

Also watching Eureka 7, high hopes once more. Hopefully it will help fill the post-Azumanga void.

RIP Dawngate ;-;