The Back Room

stevepole

I dunno what either of those are. Eh. Probably best if I don't.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Eureka 7 is some sort of Mecha anime thing I keep hearing about, Azumanga Daioh is the most hilariously awesome show ever.

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Neither interest me. Sorry.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Eureka 7 is some sort of Mecha anime thing I keep hearing about, Azumanga Daioh is the most hilariously awesome show ever.

NOPE

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Trol, given the intent, the nature of the material and the extent of the sharing, it falls under both Fair use and Fair dealing (British version, stricter than Fair use).

Yeah... Fair use does not protect that in any way imaginable. If you do not believe me take the advice of YouTube, the undisputed master of Video hosting with Daily experience in dealing with International Copyright laws on the sharing of media: YouTube Copyright Center (I would suggest looking at the Copyright education section, particularly "Using copyrighted material in your video" which discusses Fair Use)

Luna_pirate_signature.png

Thanks to DrCue at DeviantArt for the signature source

Mather created the website so I can get some videos that I have to watch. Trust me, when you get death threats from your boy/girl friend that you have to watch a certain show, then it's best to get all the help you can get.

One of the many hidden rules of iceskating: NEVER wear shorts in an icerink on ice. One can get some serious cuts. I managed to cut open my knees.

Anyone can access your website can't they?

It's a REALLY big shaft.

I didn't catch fire, I used the can of hairspray as a flamethrower and pointed it at my arm.

how are you going to ignore my posts when I'm offering to let you live as my vassal in two weeks time?

Icu, do you have something else in mind then? I quite like Azumanga, but if think I would find another show as or more amusing, speak up! :D

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Yeah... let's not discuss breaking the law please ;) So no advertising that website.

Posted Image

- 99 fletching | 99 thieving | 99 construction | 99 herblore | 99 smithing | 99 woodcutting -

- 99 runecrafting - 99 prayer - 125 combat - 95 farming -

- Blog - DeviantART - Book Reviews & Blog

So guys, lets say theoretically I had a body, and I needed to dispose of that body in the next, oh let's say, 2 hours. What would be the theoretical best way of doing it. Theoretically.

I had listed a bunch of ways here, but I don't want to be too high on the FBI watchlists. Sorry, buddy, yer theoretically on yer own.

a70c7.png

Theoretically I would dump the body (weighted of course) into international waters, a less than ideal idea would be to theoretically dismember the body and then theoretically either feed it to dogs (or whatever other animals you might have on hand) or simply put them in baggies filled with a lye or similarly caustic solution and bury them separately. That, or make hamburgers.

On a completely unrelated note, find out where you stand on the political spectrum (it's slightly more legal than murder!) with THE POLITICAL COMPASS !

It's slightly more accurate than a drunken polygraph test, or Chinese water torture (used as an interrogation method, keep your sick fetishes out of this)! Find out if you're a commie bastard or a randian sociopath only concerned about your appetites!

You can see which historical figures you are most like!

MMgsL.gif

And here's an example of a completed test.

0Yvl6.png

LNYvk.png

No 'indifferent' or 'undecided' responses + blatant use of doublespeak and one-sided questions that would never pass by a drunk high school survey student = unhappy ALG.

This, pretty much. There's a total lack of "I don't really care" options, which is what I usually end up using.

Politics. Screw them, my time is better spent either having fun or doing something useful.

a70c7.png

I cba to take the test again, but last time I did it it put me somewhere around -2,-3.5 (assuming 5,-5 as the max/min). In reality I'd put myself closer to -1, -3.

If you had brought up politics a bit earlier, I could have posted a nice long rant about how stupid the average American voter is, but I'm too tired to word it properly. The tl;dr of it is that the 'Any tax raise is a bad thing' mindset is stupid because the small amount of money you save won't mean a thing when your country collapses under debt because you needed low taxes and a nice shiny army.

And on a lighter but still slightly morbid topic, I discovered today that the best way to kill spiders and centipedes in your basement is to spray them with axe.

kd12vm.jpg

Crap, was trying to hide actual political views, but this darned test is too good!

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

Taken that test too many times, each time I pretty much get the same result as you guys (except Retech)

It's a REALLY big shaft.