The Back Room

stevepole

Omnibusw iteration of God? What?

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

"Guys, I'm going to call God c, trust me just go along with it and don't ask questions"

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Yeah. No, thats actually very stupid.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Archi's right, the stickies are stupid. Don't know why hegemony is still stickied even though nobody even wants to play it.

If I remember correctly, it's the thread that started the Tavern. It and the zombie plans thread were in OT originally.

It would make more sense to replace it with dungeoneering considering almost nobody seems to like hegemony. It's just there unecessarily, just sitting there doing nothing.

qTLQRuS.png

I'm pretty sure that we all liked Hegemony in its hey day.

And even some of the derivative Hegemonies turned out okay too. :P

(They were pretty ripped off, but still)

Master of your domain? I am Lord of the manor, Queen of the castle, King of the county!

Former moderator of the original Dungeoneering

Former moderator of Ye Olde Hegemony

Moderator of the remake of Dungeoneering

Former Empress of the Lichten Empire (Hegemony)

Former President of the United States (Hegemony)

Former Emporer of Imperial Japan (Hegemony)

Czarina Catherine of Imperial Russia (Hegemony

The only difference between a disagreement between friends, an argument between strangers, and a feud between enemies is the ability to reconcile.

It's sitting there reminding a lot of people who actually liked to play it how awesome this tavern can be. I didn't no jack and gave up, but I gave up while having FUN.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Actually, since none of the aggressive powerhouses are left, wouldn't now be the perfect time for one? The only potential cause of major conflict would be if Nef attempts the "tactics" that failed him last time.

Omnibus = all-being.

Some people claim that God is everything, literally.

Now thanks to Einstein's theory of relativity, we know two things, energy and mass are identical and transmutable.

The only pure form of energy is momentum, something which we know (also thanks to the theory of relativity) is constant when measured omnidimensionally, this constant being c.

To put these together:

Mass = energy.

-Energy = momentum.

-Time = momentum.

--Time + Energy = c.

---c = everything.

---God = everything.

----God = c

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Okay then. I find that very difficult to care about Mather. It doesn't matter if we can put God into Math because he wouldn't care either.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Actually, since none of the aggressive powerhouses are left, wouldn't now be the perfect time for one? The only potential cause of major conflict would be if Nef attempts the "tactics" that failed him last time.

Omnibus = all-being.

Some people claim that God is everything, literally.

Now thanks to Einstein's theory of relativity, we know two things, energy and mass are identical and transmutable.

The only pure form of energy is momentum, something which we know (also thanks to the theory of relativity) is constant when measured omnidimensionally, this constant being c.

To put these together:

Mass = energy.

-Energy = momentum.

-Time = momentum.

--Time + Energy = c.

---c = everything.

---God = everything.

----God = c

Stop pretending to make useless and impossible to prove 'scientific discoveries.' It makes people dislike you.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Proving God through a theory?

http://plato.stanford.edu/entries/ontological-arguments/

Only 1,000 years too late.

Also:

Mass = energy. Mass is Energy, not equal to energy.

-Energy = momentum. Momentum = Velocity * Mass. If previous statement is true then Energy cannot equal Velocity * Energy, unless velocity is. There is no proof that God moves at 1 meter per second (Though it would explain why he does nothing about disasters).

-Time = momentum. Momenum = Velocity * Mass. Velocity = Distance / Time. Ergo Time cannot = (Distance/Time)*Mass

And etc.

People in Crossroads, may be slightly late, buying food.

Well I knew you wouldn't agree. I know how you hate facing facts.

Kay, thanks for the heads up. Just post when you're ready.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Also:

-Energy = momentum. Momentum = Velocity * Mass. If previous statement is true then Energy cannot equal Velocity * Energy, unless velocity is. There is no proof that God moves at 1 meter per second (Though it would explain why he does nothing about disasters).

-Time = momentum. Momenum = Velocity * Mass. Velocity = Distance / Time. Ergo Time cannot = (Distance/Time)*Mass

And etc.

Hey, don't blame me for getting the terminology slightly off, I actually came up with the whole thing at midnight and didn't bother double-checking it when I posted it.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

http://plato.stanfor...ical-arguments/

Also:

And etc.

Hey, don't blame me for getting the terminology slightly off, I actually came up with the whole thing at midnight and didn't bother double-checking it when I posted it.

There's a dead ringer for problems if I ever saw one.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Also:

And etc.

Mark of a great scientist.

RIP Dawngate ;-;

I almost died!!!!! No it wasn't a suicide attempt. I was taking a walk with my family and the siblings wanted to go touch the water. So they started to traverse on mud that couldn't hold alot of weight. After mom called them back, the youngest wasn't listening, I attempt to go after him and I sank almost knee deep and kept sinking. I lost my shoes, which were found by my sister, my socks had to be thrown away, and I spent the rest of the walk in muddy, nasty smelling shoes, which I threw away when I got home.

Atleast everyone had a good laugh :D

Oh, and I FELT like sharing this with everyone.

Almost died from sinking in.. Mud?.. I really doubt it was all that deep. But It could have been, I guess.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Almost died from sinking in.. Mud?.. I really doubt it was all that deep. But It could have been, I guess.

You know that's how natural mummies, those brown, dried husks you can see at every natural historical museum, are created, right? A marsh can be just as deep as any lake can be, and trying to fight it is near impossible, since the viscosity of the mud just creates a vacuum when you try to pull yourself out.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Well it might help if she told us WHERE this mud was. If it was by a river then I really doubt it was deep enough to engulf her.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

In three words Earth: BIG DAMN LAKE. My current town was kinda built on marshlands. Some of the remaining marshland is part of the property I was exploring with my folks

MORE IMPORTANT INFO: My laptop is fixed!!!!!!! Now I just need some of my old programs before its completely fixed.

Oh, okay then, that's much more beleivable. And I'd probably have kept quiet if this had been said earlier. Oh well.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]