The Back Room

stevepole

Today I was kicked from Runescape for legitimately playing for 6 consecutive hours, after which I reconnected and played for at least 2 more. I've got this vague voice in my head telling me to reconsider what I'm doing with my life.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I do like that scene. And while I don't believe that's why they implemented the 6 hour kick, it is probably a bonus that it can make you reconsider what your doing. Obviously not enough though :P

My best guess is that they originally put that in so that the log in server would know your now logged out even if the server was unable to say so, to prevent people from getting stuck in crashed servers for days at a time.

Soooo. I spend 12 hours on the road and rush back to my computer to find barely anything has changed. Grand times.

FaladorTavern.png

Youtube account: Earthgragonsage; currently uploading not an effing thing.

[hide=Memorable Crossroads Quotes.]

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Shit, I just lost the neural feedback in my right index finger, I can no longer feel its position or the force exerted by it.

Is it still attached?

10:53 PM - retech9691: I feel the need
10:53 PM - retech9691: To include many chasms in my story arc
10:53 PM - Resistance: You mean plotholes?

Remember, Remember, the 4th of November

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Shit, I just lost the neural feedback in my right index finger, I can no longer feel its position or the force exerted by it.

Is it still attached?

Lol, that was my first thought.

Sort of reminds me of waking up if you've been sleeping on your arm (and thus cut off all circulation). It just doesn't work until the blood gets flowing again (no feeling, and you can't move it).

Well. That was a fun Friday night. The local tech team hosted a LAN party with a game called Artemis, a spaceship simulator. Everyone has a station, like weapons, science, comms, helm, and engineering, with a captain coordinating everything. I ended up being the captain once or twice and shouted myself hoarse, but it was well worth it.

FaladorTavern.png

Reigan: NO MOOSE CAN SAVE US NOW; ...Had that been taken out of context, it would have been comical... Right now, it's terrifying.

[/hide]

Archi's made it pretty clear that he's not coming back on this forum. He does however seem open to moving to the forum I've created, so if we could move over there where a discussion won't be forcibly ended with a ban, it would save us a lot of hassle.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Artemis looks like a pretty neat game. And I guess goodbye if you guys are moving to a new forum.

We aren't :rolleyes:

RIP Dawngate ;-;

Don't get why you're so adverse to the idea. There's a reason I'm the only one here who has stayed faithfully since the first Hegemony thread without any extended breaks. It's not like making a user there is going to be any kind of an effort compared to how we have to continuously watch our asses here in order to stay out of trouble.

We're always bothered with intervention happening when it's unwanted, but not when a certain someone decides to make a mockery of our community. Almost everyone here has at some point wanted to move, and if we don't they'll at some point want to again, so why not just do it?

And Randox, you are of course welcome to join in over there as well. Even if you don't join any of the games, it's always great to have more friends to talk to.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

I prefer the tavern. We know it and we can be assured there's someone watching us when we get too hostile for our own good. Besides, these Forums haven't kicked us out yet and I don't see the need to apply the boot to our rear ends. Also.. Archi isn't coming back to the forum because he needs a damn break. Stop acting like it's the end of the world when he wants to just let all this stuff with the trolling and the mod team go to rest, which I'd very much like.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

Archi has outright stated that he's not coming back because of the way the moderation here is handled.

And the new forum too will be moderated, however by people that are actually part of the community and know the people there and how they tend to interact rather than outsiders who treat everyone like they're all strangers to eachother, this way it'll actually be differentiated between friendly, if heated, discussion and flaming.

For instance, just look at how half of mine and Serephurus' conversation was removed just yesterday, his side being called trolling and and mine feeding the troll, whereas any member (or at least senior member) of this community will recognize it as one of his usual jests and me telling him it missed the target.

FaladorTavern-2.png

TheMather1.jpg

Twitter:

@TheMather1

Mhm.. And I'm staying with the Tavern. It's much damn simpler and even if Arch doesn't want to come back after a while, he can still run games.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]

For instance, just look at how half of mine and Serephurus' conversation was removed just yesterday, his side being called trolling and and mine feeding the troll, whereas any member (or at least senior member) of this community will recognize it as one of his usual jests and me telling him it missed the target.

Personally, this is some of the comedy that I stay for

In other news, does anyone here like Adventure Games? Has anyone read Ruby Quest?

RIP Dawngate ;-;

We'll, I hope you all do stay for at least a bit. Shame to get the ball rolling only to have you all up and bail on me :lol:

I am also hoping you guys will have another tavern moderator fairly soon. I can't guess at this though as I am not telepathic. If everything pans out, I am hoping things will become a bit smoother here.

If I wasn't me, I'd say "I wonder if i can be a mod like the tavern moderator."

But I'm me, and that's that.

And I've begun to lose interest in the forums. Too much arguing, debates, and such. The gaming is fun when there is a game, but it's not as fun when everyone argues and/or targets to act against a specific player for a choice made in the past.

I might as well join Archi and no longer post on this site. I leave it to my friends to contact me when something new is up.

私はゲームでお会いしましょう

Heh. May be a fun thing to try, Nex, but I don't think any of us are truly great artists, or at least good enough to do it here. You can try, and I'd try it out, though.

FaladorTavern.png

[/hide]