Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

This "free trial"

• Please log in to reply
165 replies to this topic

Kaida23
[ Display Name History ]

Kaida23

Retired Staff

• Members
  • 4,533 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Kaida23
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers

It seems that a couple of my friends who have been, I believe, pure F2P have gotten 14 day trials (on that account, not a fresh one)! Anyone know what's up with this?

So now they're actively trying to recruit long term free players instead of just offering trials to new ones? An interesting tactic. I'll let you know if it happens to me.

Posted Image
Check out my blog to read the Adventures of a Big Damn (F2P) Hero.

Posted Image

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Den
[ Display Name History ]

Den

Movie Director

• Members
  • 8,257 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Rainy
They sent out trials to some free player accounts. Read them say this over twitter. Apparently only a select few though, but don't know how many that would actually be.

One of my free player accounts was offered it.

Zantareous
[ Display Name History ]

Zantareous

Bear Fur

• Members
  • 424 posts
It seems like it's being offered to old F2P accounts and/or those with higher total levels (I started my trial about a week ago).

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

Baffler
[ Display Name History ]

Baffler

Retired Crew Leader

• Members
  • 908 posts
  • RSN:Baffler
I've been offered the 14 day trial a couple of times now on older accounts, both of them have had members before though so it's not just pure f2p being targetted.

Nike2sports
[ Display Name History ]

Nike2sports

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 10 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:Nike2sports
How long will this free trial last? I've had my RuneScape account approximately since the year of 2002. For some reason, I get the free trial too.

Every time I log on, I get this message. Hopefully, this free trial message won't last to much longer. :blink:

Sal VJ
[ Display Name History ]

Sal VJ

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • RSN:Sal VJ
  • RSN2:Sal J
  • RSN '07:Sal 2007
  • Clan:SpiritZ
There are some conditions to be met. Which ones, idk.
The first principle is you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool --- Richard P. Feynman

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users