Arceus

This "free trial"

made good use of the free trial.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

I'm not sure.

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

I've heard it is back, but nothing really reliable. I'm pretty sure it will eventually be permanent though, it would be the most obvious way to go with this.

It seems that a couple of my friends who have been, I believe, pure F2P have gotten 14 day trials (on that account, not a fresh one)! Anyone know what's up with this?

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

Make an account and test it

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

It seems that a couple of my friends who have been, I believe, pure F2P have gotten 14 day trials (on that account, not a fresh one)! Anyone know what's up with this?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

[ignore this, lol.]

Dart.jpg

I've heard that too in the last day or so, a pop up sort of thing asking if they'd like it. I tried to get it on some of my accounts that have never been p2p, but no luck.

So now they're actively trying to recruit long term free players instead of just offering trials to new ones? An interesting tactic. I'll let you know if it happens to me.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

They sent out trials to some free player accounts. Read them say this over twitter. Apparently only a select few though, but don't know how many that would actually be.

One of my free player accounts was offered it.

It seems like it's being offered to old F2P accounts and/or those with higher total levels (I started my trial about a week ago).

Zanty.jpegsigquotes.png

I've been offered the 14 day trial a couple of times now on older accounts, both of them have had members before though so it's not just pure f2p being targetted.

How long will this free trial last? I've had my RuneScape account approximately since the year of 2002. For some reason, I get the free trial too.

Every time I log on, I get this message. Hopefully, this free trial message won't last to much longer. :blink:

There are some conditions to be met. Which ones, idk.

The first principle is you must not fool yourself - and you are the easiest person to fool --- Richard P. Feynman