[hide]

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing;

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews;

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores;

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

[/hide]

i got 3980 crafting xp and a friend mentioned getting 50gp

Which lamp and on what level crafting was that? If anyone else has data about lamp xp that'd be really useful too :)

~Oct

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Got 1780 XP from medium lamp at 45 DG. Then 1858 XP from medium lamp at 46 DG. (On my noob account)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

5,593 pray xp, lvl 88 small lamp.

I have also seen Lucky Dragon Med and Lucky Dragon Full Helm

And Big lamps.

Later 2 were 'grand' prize' slot. Also big lamp said (constitution) beside it, so I assume it is limited.

I also saw a small lamp (firemaking)

So I guess theres 3 (small med big) any skill lamps + skill specific ones.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

I've seen:

• Rune battleaxe
  • 50 coins
  • Large lamp
  • Medium lamp
  • Small lamp (cooking)
  • 10 mil coins
  • Medium lamp (slayer)
  • 2 cowhides
  • 10K coins
  • Small lamp
  • Lucky armadyl chestplate
  • 1 water rune
  • Rune pickaxe
  • Small lamp (smithing)
  • Lucky bandos boots
  • Medium lamp (dungeoneering)
  • Lucky bandos tassets
  • 1 fishing bait

From my two spins. I got a medium lamp and 1 fishing bait. I used the medium lamp on lvl 62 Runecrafting and got 3671 exp.

Unfortunately, I hadn't thought of keeping track of XP or possible rewards shown, but the rewards I got for my 4 spins so far have been:

• 50GP
  • 2 raw swordfish
  • small XP lamp
  • Medium XP lamp

hzyi3.gif

Thanks to Iglw for the amazing signature!

Todays spins i saw the dfh not as top prize.

In top prize I had lucky bandos tassets and 10m gp

8,602 wc xp for 99 from a small lamp (woodcutting)

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

As the top prizes I've seen multiples of each:

Lucky Elysian SS

Lucky Arcane SS

Lucky Spectral SS

Lucky AGS

Lucky SGS

Lucky DFH

Lucky Bandos Boots

Lucky Bandos Chestplate

Lucky Saradomin Sword

Lucky Zamorakian Spear

10m Cash

New Tattoos (will update next time I see one)

Got a medium lamp for smith got around 17k xp at level 95

Based on numbers so far I have worked out:

Medium lamps = small lamp*2

Beyond that no luck with cracking a formula behind them so far, aside from there appears to be a 4% increase between each level.

Eg 45 lamp xp * 1.04 = lamp 46

Not a perfect multiplier but using numbers we've got adjacent so far all of them offer up 1.043 or 1.044 in order to scale up to the next level.

Edit: And 1 last detail I'll leave here since it may prove useful:

All the xp values divide reasonably nicely by 1.4 with most seeming to land on a whole number. So it's possible that could be an element in the formula behind them.

Edit2: According to my clan mate the plain pick your skill lamps give out slightly less xp than the skill specific ones. Eg a Medium lamp used on prayer is less xp slightly than a Medium lamp (prayer) would give. Seems plausible, but not seen any definite proof.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Small lamp yield:

91LWt.png

Today's SpinLists:

• Small lamp (cooking)
  • 1 feather
  • Rune scimtar
  • 50gp
  • Huge Lamp (herblore)
  • Medium Lamp (attack)
  • Small Lamp (any)
  • Lucky Bandos Tassets
  • Lucky armadyl chainskirt
  • Medium Lamp (ranged)
  • 5 trout
  • Huge Lamp (Constitution)
  • Lucky Dragon 2h
  • Medium Lamp (any)
  • 1 bronze arrow
  • Lucky Dragon Chainbody

hzvjpwS.gif

Got 17204 XP at 120 DG from a medium lamp. I guess the XP stops increasing after level 98, based on the list I saw on the update thread.

EDIT: 766 XP at 25 mining from a medium lamp.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

After playing around with the numbers some more I do not believe there is a no nice tidy formula to be had or at least not for the small/med lamp values.

They don't have a perfect correlation to them which means (assuming all the values logged so far are right) they can't stem from the same formula as that would create perfect correlation

Judging by the fact small*2 = medium I'd guess there is a formula that works behind the Huge Lamp and then it's something along the lines of Large = 1/2 of huge. Med = 1/2 large. Small = 1/2 med.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

13857 xp med str lamp @ lvl 93

Plv6Dz6.jpg

After playing around with the numbers some more I do not believe there is a no nice tidy formula to be had or at least not for the small/med lamp values.

They don't have a perfect correlation to them which means (assuming all the values logged so far are right) they can't stem from the same formula as that would create perfect correlation

Judging by the fact small*2 = medium I'd guess there is a formula that works behind the Huge Lamp and then it's something along the lines of Large = 1/2 of huge. Med = 1/2 large. Small = 1/2 med.

That does seem to be the case, many of the xp values gained are decimal values too. Anyway, all xp values are still useful if anyone has any :D including any info on new items of course

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Just posting since Dan said this is where data collection is :P

Today's Wheel got me:

Small prayer lamp - 8065xp, at level 96

Medium strength lamp - 17,204xp, at level 99

Also of note, the two "best" rewards for both of my spins:

First spin: "Auspicious Katana"

Second spin: "Huge crafting lamp"

If I can remember, I'll continue posting what items I get on here from now on. I'll also try to get Steph to tell me what she gets on her account, and edit this post with that info as well, unless she replies instead :P

Link_Olaran.png

11185xp medium lamp lvl 88

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Been a while since I posted, been a bit too busy :/ still, Ellac told me to post my findings here:

First spin: 2x cowhide (discarded)

Second spin: Large xp lamp (no skill specified) - chose runecrafting (level 86), and gained 20,598xp

I believe the first spin's best prize was a huge xp lamp (range), and the second spin was a mystic tattoo. I'm not 100% sure on that, I was more focused on copying down the xp value from the large lamp.

Link_Olaran.png

• 2 weeks later...

Medium lamp, 94 skill: 14,472 XP

Small lamp, 94 skill: 7,236 XP

Both spent on Dungeoneering.

You're accusing me of bigotry, how ironic. It's a nice attempt at argument, but your responses are facile and asinine, if not diatribe. Who's arrogant now?