Temple Trekking - Smiddi/Rolayne leveling

Urza285

Hard treks, kill and run.

They can't fight like at all really but they get more xp for event completion than the others in compensation.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Right now im sitting with one medium at level 50, and the two hards that I haven't really touched. The other three are maxed. FYI... Zackory SUCKS!

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

Best way to level them is to do lots of events as fast as you can. Don't worry about getting them to deal damage, since they're never going to kill anything in a gazillion years.

Also, Behind the Scenes said that the Morytania pants will increase your Temple Trekking rewards, so it may or may not be worth it to hold back until the update next week.

Best way to level them is to do lots of events as fast as you can. Don't worry about getting them to deal damage, since they're never going to kill anything in a gazillion years.

Also, Behind the Scenes said that the Morytania pants will increase your Temple Trekking rewards, so it may or may not be worth it to hold back until the update next week.

I may just finish zackory and leave the hard ones for last in case I need to do them for the elites.

Maxed [February 14, 2012] | Completionist [October 25, 2012] | Trimmed Completionist [in Progress]

Visit my Blog!

u_rza.png

I've maxed the Easy & Med ones, but the hard ones are so slow to lvl - I've got them both to mid 30's now but it's just so slow.

My concern is that I'll need at least 500 points to get the Elite Morytania one (tele using Games necklace), however, will now wait until next week to see what is actually required - I mean there's no point punishing myself at the moment when it may or may not be required (& there may be rewards to help!!).

the_lad_1.png

I would wait until after the Morytania Tasks update to level them, because the BTS says that Temple Trekking will give more rewards after doing the tasks or something.

93959819.png

Leaaf.png

The "shameless plug" guide is pretty good, I used a lot of it.

I only do hard treks with the hard followers. The only difficulty are snake events, as they are hard to click individually for drawing attention away from your follower.

Make sure you have good combat gear, and you'll breeze through them. I save up 50 vyre corpses at the time to level my blisterwood polearm, sell shade remains and shells/snake hides that I can take in my inventory.

As I saves up baskets of tomatoes for farming payments (....) I ususally take 2 of them in my inventorey for the ghast starvation events (sack of cabbage might be even betterm but can't be bothered) in order t6o minimise banking.

Complete all events ASAP, but levelling Smiddy and Rolayne is slow... lvale 40 for both of them roughly.

transcript80.png

Other data was removed when acoount got hacked...

Idk if this is the best way but I level them to 99 by just rushing easy paths, literally 1 - 99 on easy. Took probably like 25hrs to level them all to 99, but ended up with over 9m in raw sharks, and 100k worth of summoning xp, and 3 lumberjack outfits.

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101

Rushing easy paths on the non-hard ones is an utter fail way to do it. So even if that is what Pinata is advising it is awful advice for anyone other than Rolayne and Smiddi. The other 4 get the greatest xp by fighting and the trick to levelling them is not rushing, but tanking the monsters while they kill them.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Once you can check the paths, you should always check the paths--don't just go "I'mma take the hard path every time". It's pretty quick to check, and you'll end up saving a lot of time by avoiding crappy slow events like snails and tentacle monsters.

Rushing easy paths on the non-hard ones is an utter fail way to do it. So even if that is what Pinata is advising it is awful advice for anyone other than Rolayne and Smiddi. The other 4 get the greatest xp by fighting and the trick to levelling them is not rushing, but tanking the monsters while they kill them.

Ye I meant I just rushed the 2 hard people. Didn't cover the other 4 because the thread title is just asking about Smiddi/Rolayne, and I followed Castle War's YT guide and he said to just easy rush the hard people. Anyways here's the guide I used. Well the video isn't a guide, but he explains what to do in the description under the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woCvh8rQ0b4

Pinata.png
Capes in order: Firemaking - Cooking - Construction - 99 Dungeoneering
- 120 Dungeoneering - Quest - Strength - Prayer - Herblore - Constitution
- Attack - Defence - Ranged - Runecrafting - Magic - Fletching - Mining

- Farming - Smithing - Slayer - Woodcutting - Summoning - Thieving - Hunter

- Fishing - Agility - Crafting - Divination - Max - Completionist

0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0000 0100 0101