I took a pic of someone wearing full infinity!!

desolator911

actually I joined several months ago

6 of your 9 posts are in this topic alone.

Two of the others are about another outfit that is moronically stupid compared to Ahrims.

One is a really idiotic comment about random events.

Welcome to the forum.

Post rating: 10/10

Dude you got owned... but you are coming off as a tad bit self centered. Get the wand, book, and gloves, and i'm sure the more respected members of the Tip.it forums will post in a positive nature.

do not save them as JPEGS! DO NOT!!!! PNG FOR LIFE!

well, this is my first post and im wondering if all the rest of the forums are like this ; Just a bunch of people calling names and declaring how important they are and what everyone else needs to do and say... Yikes!

I actually just found out about infinity gear today and thought I would come in here to found out how or where u get it. Any help? please.

I love Tips it's the only help site I go to

yeah I pretty much can't get hit by magic in it :P the point was to show everyone what it looks like on someone since I've had like 100 ppl chasing me taking screenshots lol SO SHUT YOUR JEALOUS NOOB MOUTH!

dude come down it just shows you got some money that is it i seen at list 3 ppl in that mage robes and it is nothing special it means you got some extra money.

well, this is my first post and im wondering if all the rest of the forums are like this ; Just a bunch of people calling names and declaring how important they are and what everyone else needs to do and say... Yikes!

I actually just found out about infinity gear today and thought I would come in here to found out how or where u get it. Any help? please.

I love Tips it's the only help site I go to

I agree :?

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

wow, noobz really get touchy when they're jealous. I got the hat plus a teacher wand myself, which is definitely more than any of you did. And you only wish you had enough money to buy that.

And to all the ppl that aren't being morons about it, THANX :D U all rock!

Jealous of your arrogance? and the fact of you being an idiot as well?

Guys...guys. Im VERY disapointed with you all! How are you replying to a user who posts about something he is proud of? Whats with the flaming? Havent you heard the saying: "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all"

desolator911; I think the outfit looks cool with the colours and everything :)

Could you tell us the bonus'es wearing it (full outfit) gives? Like attack,magic,defence,prayer,etc bonus?

rejna.png

- "I am willing to die...I mean try" - Jewelfire (Want to go bossing?)
-"we tried, we cried and we died!" - Limparse (What happens to old farts and tarts on monster-hunts)
- "...and we found out that there are as many ways to get to warriors guild
...as there are elders trying to get there" - Lysi
*snods agely* sorry... *nods sagely* - Brammy

-"Equality is being treated the SAME as everyone else;

not having special treatment and unique things added in to everything." - Sy_Accursed

actually I joined several months ago

6 of your 9 posts are in this topic alone.

Two of the others are about another outfit that is moronically stupid compared to Ahrims.

One is a really idiotic comment about random events.

Welcome to the forum.

your part of the family now WTG!

Guys...guys. Im VERY disapointed with you all! How are you replying to a user who posts about something he is proud of? Whats with the flaming? Havent you heard the saying: "If you dont have anything nice to say, dont say anything at all"

Could you tell us the bonus'es wearing it (full outfit) gives? Like attack,magic,defence,prayer,etc bonus?

He's not proud he's bragging and being cocky.

well today at 11:30 am 14 years ago i was born.. wo0t!!!
At 11:30 you should start holding your head underwater wo0t!!!
Stop acting such a moron.

very nice to see you have full infinity minus the gloves, and whatyou wearing is perfect you have best staff and shield to. ignore any noob saying that you need a mage book or wand to have full ininfity because you dont.

99% of people dont have full infinity well atleast 99% so dont go shouting your mouth off wheather you bought it or not that still owns.

69er_is_best.png

GWD solo drops: Armadyl Hilt sold at 63.5m - (More to come hopefully)

desolator911 wrote:

yeah I pretty much can't get hit by magic in it the point was to show everyone what it looks like on someone since I've had like 100 ppl chasing me taking screenshots lol SO SHUT YOUR JEALOUS NOOB MOUTH!

Read his posts. He's not proud, he's cocky. He's flaming. He's lieing. He just told someone to "Shut their jealous noob mouth!"

Are you telling me that you're gonna defend this person?

very nice to see you have full infinity minus the gloves, and whatyou wearing is perfect you have best staff and shield to. ignore any noob saying that you need a mage book or wand to have full ininfity because you dont.

99% of people dont have full infinity well atleast 99% so dont go shouting your mouth off wheather you bought it or not that still owns.

Your not helping any. Stop flaming out people.

NO ONE PERSON IS BETTER THAN ANOTHER.

lol pretty nice...I could use that.

And what does having infinite runes have to do with not need gloves? :o

Infinity is the name of the robes...the armor is better than mystic robes, but it is only a little bit better.

Ahrim is still better though.

He doesn't have the full set, and people are flaming him because of it.

That i'm fine with. I don't like his attitude.

Holy [bleep]. What's with the first pages in this thread? Stop with the hypocrisy you arses since you're acting even more arrogant than he was. And I KNOW I've seen some of you act more arrogant in the past then the threadstarter is acting like.

Desolator911, hopefully, you were the better man than the other idiots who flamed you. Ignore them. After all, Imitation is not the sincerest form of flattery, Jealousy is <- A quote I thought of a long time ago and is proven true here multiple times.