Iban Blast

smartme

Does anyone ever use this spell anymore?

it has the same lvl requirement as magic dart and the same rune requirement as fire blast (with air staff)

and the Iban staff has to be recharged often

am i missing something here? or is there some great reason to use this spell/staff that i'm missing?

I agree, it's pretty useless nowadays. Maybe it would be used more often if there wasn't the whole recharging issue. Because of that I've only casted iban blast once since I got it back in rsc. :P

It is useful for pvp if you can be botherd recharging it everyday you use it, but it does work well at castle wars.

yea, most people use it their, or duel arena. it does work really good. the re charge thing tho... but it gives decent exp, Iban Blast 42.5 +(2*25)= 92.5 exp max i believe, i figured you could mage train on the guards down near the well, but it seemed like more of a hassle so i gave up + carrying like 2k deaths and a bunch of fire runes in a fairly danger place isnt what i like to do.

It would be good for a staker with just 50 magic. 50 magic may look harmless but with Iban staff it can hit 25s.

Signiture1-1.gif

99 Magic, 99 Defence, 99 Strength, 99 Attack, 99 Hitpoints, 99 Fletching, 99 Woodcutting, 99 Firemaking, 99 Thieving, 99 Ranged, 99 Prayer, 99 Cooking, 99 Fishing

when i made my pure mage staker, i won my first 500k stake using iban blast. then after it had to be recharged, i gave up on iban staff and trained my magic to 75 and just used ice burst from ancients. also, you have to put in perspective that you have to do the underground pass quest to get the staff.

"Ive always tried to kill the greatest man alive, but then I finally realize that suicide is not the answer"

QsBillabong

It hits its max very often aswell.

Very underated.

Signature3.gif

With so many trees in the city you could see the spring coming each day until a night of warm wind would bring it suddenly in one morning. Sometimes the heavy cold rains would beat it back so that it would seem that it would never come and that you were losing a season out of your life. But you knew that there would always be the spring as you knew the river would flow again after it was frozen. When the cold rains kept on and killed the spring, it was as though a young person had died for no reason. In those days though the spring always came finally but it was frightening that it had nearly failed.

when i made my pure mage staker, i won my first 500k stake using iban blast. then after it had to be recharged, i gave up on iban staff and trained my magic to 75 and just used ice burst from ancients. also, you have to put in perspective that you have to do the underground pass quest to get the staff.

200k to fix it to...i lost mine and 200k for seemingly useless staff, no thank you.

Simple Solution, get 80+ mage and charge with sara spell, ownage, k thanks :P. *remembers hitting two 30's in a row on mummi in fight pits, o what fun*...:D

Knowledge Talks| | Wisdom Listens

~~Heroes Get Remembered, But Legends Never Die~~

Vitafides.jpeg

Xbox Live & Playstation Network Name: Trojann2

i hit almost 25 every time in beta, that was so fun

takes me 4.20 minutes to get through underground pass to the charing place, so i doubt thats the reason people dont use it

485th person to ever play RuneScape

Blue107- perm banned 10/12/2007. $300 USD reward if you can get me in contact with someone who will take 5 seconds to look at evidence and get my original character unbanned.