BloodAngel

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw the advert on the RS mainpage; then I drew a mental image from it:

BuddyOzan.png

:twss:

"It is with great pleasure that I present you with the first of many revamps the "RuneScape WOW! " campaign will unveil over the next year. I give you... The Buddy Ozan. Now that's not the sanctioned term we're using for the symbol, just something we've been kicking around the office, but look at it. Doesn't it just... pop? The Buddy Ozan."

:lol:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I'm surprised that nobody is complaining about them turning Ozan white. Players have started riots over less... Though that's probably kind of low on players' priorities given current events.

I rather have Ozan, Sir Owen and the mage taken out of the game.

BuddyOzan.png

:twss:

"It is with great pleasure that I present you with the first of many revamps the "RuneScape WOW! " campaign will unveil over the next year. I give you... The Buddy Ozan. Now that's not the sanctioned term we're using for the symbol, just something we've been kicking around the office, but look at it. Doesn't it just... pop? The Buddy Ozan."

:lol:

<3:

But it's true, seems like they're trying to revamp their image..

I liked their old image :(

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

I'm surprised that nobody is complaining about them turning Ozan white.

They Michael Jackson'd him on us :(

Never remember him being black, but very tan. And in comparison to the other characters in the cinematic trailer, he is still tan. Blame the BLOOMGLOSSGO!#$@#!@#!$@!$$!@ of the edit-happy video renderers they hired.

hzvjpwS.gif

Never remember him being black, but very tan. And in comparison to the other characters in the cinematic trailer, he is still tan. Blame the BLOOMGLOSSGO!#$@#!@#!$@!$$!@ of the edit-happy video renderers they hired.

He also has blue eyes now :razz:

Oh god then the Jesus reference is even more relevant. I tip my hat to you/Logdotzip.

hzvjpwS.gif

There has been a sticky posted on RSOF with a countdown timer for 8 days time, which is a Saturday i believe and it's late evening that it counts down to...

[QFC]16-17-406-63693710[/qfc]

lolol the countdown thing reminds me of the whole KONY2012 movement

pixelsigskulltextjopie2gc5.png

[Thank you very much Skull_Emblem For the Beutiful Sig And Jopie for doing the Text]

He also has blue eyes now :razz:

Oh god then the Jesus reference is even more relevant. I tip my hat to you/Logdotzip.

But it was me who posted the Buddy Jesus picture beside it ;_;

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!