New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

List update time 03/24/2013

Added:

Elysian XP - Active Exp List

-

Removed:

-

First off, congratulations to everyone on those awesome level-ups. A Special thank you goes out to Dungeon Mak, Sees All1, and Dartfield for getting in touch with us and submitting updates. Really appreciate it guys!

We filled in the nationality column on the converted lists with the known nationalities of players. If you notice an error, or some one that we missed, just let us know :)

So we have re-done the rankings, located [here]. We've fixed them up a bit, lined them up 2 by 2 to save space, and just generally improved them. We will be adding minor fixes, and of course updates, but for the most part they are done.

-in other news-

We finally have the resources and team to turn Purefreetoplay.comze.com into a full-on fansite, which means theres going to be lots of new additions, tweaks and updates in the near future. Next week, we'll have the introduction of basic Skill Guides to help our lower level players. People have been requesting that we add F2P guides to the site for a long time, and we figured it would be very worthwhile :) If anyone has written a guide they think should be available, or would like to write one for us, just let us know :D

As well, coming very soon, will be the biggest update we have ever attempted. I won't go into detail, but it far outshines the update where we moved from one site to the one we're using now. At the moment, we're working out the bugs, so definitely look forward to seeing some big things coming soon.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Big update? I can hardly wait. :ohnoes:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Don't like to post so often in such a short space of time, but thought I'd give you guys a heads up about something we did :). We implemented one of the many upcoming site changes / updates today, a rather small one, but something so many people have mentioned and asked about.

Names & words in any of the lists on our site (Top 250, National Heads of RS, Rankings, etc...) now are capitalized.

I've always personally considered it a non-issue, but It's something that apparently bothered quite a few people, so we've fixed it for your convenience. Other text outside the Lists on other pages will still continue to have our old Anti-Caps formatting for style purposes.

A big thanks to LogOnBeach for helping us out with this very persistent problem, your assistance was greatly appreciated.

The first change of many |^_^|

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to drop in and write a quick post about our upcoming changes. First off I'd like to say after applying the capitalization to the top 250 lists, we decided it was a change for the better and capitalized the rest of the website where required. Along with these changes we have also created, and applied a few more changes to the aesthetics of the site, so feel free to drop by and check those out. Also our newest addition (adding in skill guides to the main site) is on schedule and should be ready for release this weekend at the same time as we do the list update.

In other news.. and perhaps even more exciting is that our biggest site update yet should also be ready for this weekend. Lord Slayas and I have been working quite hard on getting this newest addition to the site ready as soon as possible, (working on it even now) and are pleased to announce (and are expecting that) it will also be ready for release this weekend! We have a few minor things to work on and fix up before it is released, but we are fairly confident we'll be satisfied with what we have so far.

I hope you all enjoy the exciting new changes to come!

~Medi

~The Purefreetoplay team.

[hide=*Edit* - Site Display Issues] It has come to our attention that a small group of players visiting the site are seeing an improper combination of the old look and new look. They are seeing a misplaced banner (covering up some of the text) and the flower image we originally had placed in the corner. If this is the case for you - try a refresh/restarting the browser and this should fix it in most cases. If the issue still persists clearing your history/cookies should fix this.

**The issue seems like it has to do with the fact that we changed around some of the dimensions of the site to better accommodate our new banner. For whatever reason the cookies installed by our site on your machine hadn't updated/registered these changes yet. So a simple refresh, or deleting of the previous cookies should fix it**

Thanks,

~Medi[/hide]

stats31Mar13_zps4622e6e7.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

List updated 03/31/2013

Added:

Artiom145 - Active & Converted Total & Exp Lists

Gold Duckii - Active Total & Exp Lists

Heksal - Active & Converted Total & Exp Lists

Metalbolt0 - Active Total & Exp Lists

Tawrus - Active & Converted Total & Exp Lists

Pietha - Active & Converted Total & Exp Lists

Lady Loxley - Active & Converted Total & Exp Lists

Bursaz - Active & Converted, Total & Exp Lists

-

Removed:

Jusfor99 - Gone P2p (Active Total & Exp Lists)

Tylers Leet - Gone P2p (Active Total & Exp Lists)

Cripzman2 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Soo010 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Kimberly157 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Tyal - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Mariopker321 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Imapkyou3 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Sukhs - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Elysian XP - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

I Tad I - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

Tazxc - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

Kyle Lecy - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

SIr Nerdsy - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

Krazyck3 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

Eminem777 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Total List)

Home145 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Total List)

Ranman60 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Exp List)

Pakalolomon - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Exp List)

-

Epic update this time, biggest we've ever attempted by far (Text Wall to Follow).

First of all, the Skill Guides & Calculator have been uploaded into our website, and can be found here. They are very basic (for the most part) and we are still missing several, including the Melees, Range, and a few Misc. If anyone would like to contribute, it would be greatly appreciated :)

We've also made several changes to the Homepage & the Website Template. Firstly, the picture on the Homepage will be changed on a monthly basis, just to keep things fresh :) I also re-designed our banner, and added an animated "best of our gallery" sidepicture, which will be updated with new pictures from our gallery as we receive them. If you have any issues viewing the current Main Site, see Medieval Kid's above post.

The big news, however, is that we have added a......

Forum

After weeks and weeks of hearing buzz around the game and the FC about how there should be a F2P only Forum, we finally decided to do it. It is a project I started months ago, but never came to fruition until very recently. Medieval Kid & I have been working on this non-stop (and I literally mean that) for over a week. We weren't planning on going live with this until next weekend, but we were too excited to wait, and we have managed to finish it off way ahead of schedule. A special thank you goes out to LogOnBeach for helping us with some of the coding.

What is it? A Forum for all F2Pers, to discuss matters of importance to the F2P game. Former & Current P2pers are allowed to join if they so wish, but we ask that they do not post about things of importance to the P2P game. This is first and foremost a Forum for & about F2P. Everyone is welcome to come and make an account and join in the discussion :)

We will still be maintaining this 250 List Thread, as well as the one on our own Forum, so if you do not want to make an account, don't worry. As well, of course, the email account is still going to be maintained. The Forum is just yet another way of allowing people to send us submissions, but it is a lot more then just that; it is a way to connect as a community and a whole. We're hoping it will slowly catch on, and help bring our community closer together. Feel free to let everyone know about it :D

We will still be improving the Main Site and as well the Forums in the coming weeks, so if you notice an error on either (I'm sure there are a few, this update was massive after all) feel free to post about it on here or on our own Forums.

-Side Note-

To all who use the friends chat F2P United, we also have a thread specifically for the chat located here. All issues & questions can be directed there - the chat owner, F2P United, has an account and will monitor the thread.

@ Water Tablet - Great Minds Think Alike =P

Another post by Medi to follow.

• Like 1

o4qq.png

Hey Everyone!

Quite the big news and a lot of updates we have coming at you this week! Although Slayas covered the biggest updates (our forums and the addition of the skill guides) there are still plenty of other changes we made this week, as well as more to come.

Just a quick note that with the release of our forums, we've also added a link on our submissions page. This link goes straight to a topic on our F2p forums where you can also send us your updates or apply to be on the list (feel free to continue to post on this topic however as we'll still be checking and updating here as well).

While on the topic of our new F2p based forums.. We have also added a place for Clans! Our hope here is to get a basis/area where all the F2p clans can post the information about their clans, history, what they're all about, or whatever they fell like posting! By having them all in one place, it makes it not only easier to keep track of the active F2p clans, but it can bring awareness to them and help strengthen the community. There's is also a clan recruitment thread, for those looking to join a F2p clan, and with all the info right there and readily available they can find the clan the best suits them.

Skiller presence on our site, or rather lack there of is one thing that's been brought to our attention a number of times. So we've started to add some more f2p skiller content on the site by including some skiller achievements on the achievement page. Though this isn't a lot of content, there is some potential to add additional content there as well as other parts of the website when the information becomes available. There is already more talk about another update for skiller content in the works.

Also having updated the lists.. we have put together the picture for the first update of the month. Even though it's still the 31st in North America, It's the 1st in other parts of the world, so close enough!

[hide=Active top 250 list] isO8nQZJWamB2.png[/hide]

Speaking of lists.. We have also been talking about putting together and adding in a new list to the main site! This isn't a guaranteed thing yet, but something we're seriously considering doing. If we do end up doing it may take a couple weeks to put it together and get it up/active on the site.. but we'll let you know if/when we decide to add it. We won't be going into details just yet.. so watch this space.

That just about sums up all the work Slayas and I have been putting into update for our site moving forward in the past week. It's been a long week for both of us, so I sincerely hope everyone enjoys the updates and new changes/additions to our site!

Happy Scaping.

~Medi

~The Purefreetoplay team.

Best. Update. Ever! :thumbsup:

...I kept trying to write something else witty and encouraging, but that pretty much says it all. lol :P

List Updated: 04/07/2013

Added:

Soo010 - Active Total & Experience Lists

Killer 7276 - Active Total & Experience Lists

Redefinition - Active Total & Experience Lists

Love Affair - Active & Converted Total & Experience Lists

Great Mike10 - Active Total & Experience Lists

Ibuki Fuko - Converted Experience List

-

Removed:

Ep5 - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Iron Bladen - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Niko F2p - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Meh Fm - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Experience List)

Hot Pancakes - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Experience List)

Jazz Pistoles - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Experience List)

Folsen - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Total List)

Yvadsnam12 - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Experience List)

Vamo666 - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Experience List)

Requirements:

Active Total List: 1040

Active Exp List: 30,264,893

Converted Total List: 1469

Converted Exp List: 145,052,426

People we are still trying to reach (6months+ since last update):

Meneer Naab, Gereed123, Funk471, Muziekman1, Herr Mickey, Sirhasenfurz, Mr Floweropo, Iggyboy2, Ilovemogtime, Nerd735, Peat77, Dindiin, Loyij, Sin To Alch,

Nice sized update this time. For those of you who noticed our servers were down for a few hours today, I wrote all about it here on this thread. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. A big thank you to everyone who has checked out and joined our Forums, really appreciate it :)

Medieval Kid mentioned last week that we would be introducing some new skiller content to the site, as well as a new list. Essentially we will be hosting our own Top 50 F2P Skiller List. I was undecided as to whether or not we should host such a thing since there is another out there, but it was pointed out to me that there are in fact at least Two other Skiller Lists out there already anyways (Nose's, and Melvl138's). In an effort to make Purefreetoplay a more thorough F2P fansite, it seems a natural step. The list was created & will be maintained by LogOnBeach (Correct), and will be improved upon in the coming weeks. The Skiller list will be updated at the same time as the 250 Lists (once a week, every Sunday) and submissions for it can be sent to the same email account ([email protected]), the Tip.it Thread, or our own thread on our Forums set aside specifically for it.

You can find our Skiller list here

o4qq.png