New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

Time for another list update, quite a large one this time :)

List updated 01/04/2013

Added:

Tna Tanker - Active Total & Exp Lists

Dquhhq2un7xu - Active Total & Exp Lists

Correct - Active Exp List

Ibuki Fuko - Converted Total List

Coolkid1993 - Active Total List

-

Removed:

LogOnBeach - Name Change (Active Exp List)

Archevil22 - Bumed/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Total List)

0BSESSI0N - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

-

I also finally uploaded Isthatok's article to the website, at his request. Took me ages to find the time to reformat/fix it up, but I'm glad I did. If you didn't read it, or would like to again, you should head over to here [Link].

I also finally managed to find the time to fix up and upload new pictures to our gallery. It is also worth a look [Link]. Some pretty interesting pictures kicking around there :)

Would also like to say congratulations to several people, first of all Sergji for achieving 120 Dungeoneering (So jealous >.>) and also to Ibuki Fuko for making it on the Converted Total List. It's been ages since I've seen anyone climb the ranks up to it, so a job well done and keep up the good work :D Congratulations to everyone else on their epic level-ups and achievements as well.

2012 was an interesting year for Runescape, to say the least, and I am very much interested in where the game will be headed in 2013.

Finally, just because I haven't done it in ages, and if I am still doing the list in another year, would be interesting to see how these have changed, some specs:

Minimum Total Level Required to be Ranked on the Active Total List: 884

Minimum Total Experience required to be Ranked on the Active Exp List: 15,303,370

Minimum Total Level required to be Ranked on the Converted Total List: 1465

Minimum Total Experience required to be Ranked on the Converted Exp List: 140,094,313

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

I approve of how many TFS'ers were added. :thumbup:

if I am still doing the list in another year

If? IF? Oh, no. You don't get off that easily. :P I'm sure you'll still be maintaining the list for a long time.

• Like 1

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

screenshotfrom201301052.png

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Was a day late updating this time, sorry, but had so much going on yesterday on account of organizing a 99 party, I really did not have time.

List updated 01/10/2012

Added:

Nojoo - Acvtive Total & Exp Lists

X l A O - Active & Converted, Total and Experience Lists

Zenten3 - Converted Total List

-

Removed:

Squeesy - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Xiao123345 - name change (Active & Converted, Total & Experience Lists)

Ligox1996 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

1littleone1 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Total List)

-

Congratulations to everyone on their awesome levels and achievements, and a special shout out to Zenten3 for making the converted list. I know how hard you've been trying, and it looks like all that work has finally paid off :D

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

List updated 01/15/2013

Added:

You1152 - Active Total & Experience Lists

Vesah0 - Converted Total & Experience Lists

-

-

Removed:

Runningamuck - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Rida149 - bumped.no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Dinoracer129 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

Loyij - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

Elegantgirl7 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Total List)

Mikazuki - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Total List)

Littlepele10 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Exp List)

Newfresh - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Exp List)

-

Just a small update this time, lots of removals though. Congratulations Vesah0 on making the Converted List, nice to see you back on there :)

o4qq.png

List updated 01/20/2013

Added:

Tyranitor11 - Active Total & Exp Lists

SoloZ2003 - Active Total List

-

Removed:

Tier6 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

Kill girl376 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Dude54270 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

-

o4qq.png

Hi Robonon16, your stats look very cool and all, but your Smithing level is a bit offset and any specific reason you use "." instead of "," in your total exp? Also, you seem to be missing 10 levels.

Hi Robonon16, your stats look very cool and all, but your Smithing level is a bit offset and any specific reason you use "." instead of "," in your total exp? Also, you seem to be missing 10 levels.

That's how the skill page looks like in Portuguese on a Brazilian server. Also, his total level looks fine.

22031_s.gif

That's how the skill page looks like in Portuguese on a Brazilian server. Also, his total level looks fine.

I was about to post the same thing.

RtshDqV.png