New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

Congrats, jasper! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

...becoming the 6th Pure F2Per to max since Dungeoneering was released!
El Popo1 was 1st, Tezaki1 2nd, Kadour Ziani 3rd, me 4th, is Winh 5th? (I'm not sure), 3008Jasper 6th. Hopefully Skilz Pwnd U is 7th soon. May F2P live forever!
omkehenkmaxedoutf2p.png

Gratz Jasp! I always enjoy keeping up with the dedicated f2p'ers. Keep up the good work guys! :thumbsup:

First f2p to max out (200m) all skills?? lol

Edited by CoachK

seconcomiha2.png

543rd person to achieve 99 smithing - April 15, 2007

9,167th person to achieve max cape - December 15, 2012

5,345th person to achieve max skills - April 1, 2013

Achieved Completionist cape - April 5, 2013

...becoming the 6th Pure F2Per to max since Dungeoneering was released!
El Popo1 was 1st, Tezaki1 2nd, Kadour Ziani 3rd, me 4th, is Winh 5th? (I'm not sure), 3008Jasper 6th. Hopefully Skilz Pwnd U is 7th soon. May F2P live forever!

Yes, Winh is the 5th known player to have maxed.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Did you ever observe to whom the accidents happen? Chance favors only the prepared mind.

-Louis Pasteur

Best wishes on the marvellous achievement. Never knew accidents were so productive... If they indeed are similar to the one you had, I wouldn't mind encountering them everyday. :D

Congratulations Skilz! :thumbsup:

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

List Updated 10/18/2012:

Added:

Secret4123

-

Removed:

Correct - bumped/no longer meets the requirements

-

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Huge congrats to Skilz maxing! I also have had my fair share of accidental level ups (5 of my 99's, also 1500 total got fudged up by me), still feels good though. A level is a level :)

My stats at the moment ^^

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

I just wanted to mention #158 on http://purefreetoplay.comze.com/index.php?p=1_14 must have a typo in the total level column, as it is probably not 149. :P

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.