New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

I'm all for Jagex bringing back HS for F2P, but the way I see it. Jagex is a very fishy company lately and will do anything for quick chump change.

I have a feeling it will be some sort of money grab, ie: a one time payment of $20, maybe even more with how expensive the full Assassin's gear was on Solomon's Store. That will grant you full lifetime access to the HS without buying Members. If this is the case, I won't be buying my way onto the HS. I've grown to like not being able to be looked up on the HS.

@ Correct, I don't think it will be another crash grab, as the entire reasoning behind bringing back the F2P HS seems to be to get on our good side to win some silly award. If they do bring them back, I doubt it will be a microtransaction, although it is possible. I, for one, really doubt people would pay for something like that, although.... people do seem to buy spins, and to me that is even sillier.

I thought I would also add that as our Top 10 Ranking List for Range apparently was almost 100% inaccurate, we are going to have to rebuild it from the ground up (which is why you will see people listed there at only 13m xp). Although our source was correct for the other rankings, apparently they messed up big time for range. If you meet the reqs, let us know, and we will add you to it. It's not the only ranking that was inaccurate, but it was the only one that needs to be completely redone.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

2lj525d.jpg

Just got 99 Runecrafting!! Thx to all who came :D

Congrats again, S 81. Glad I could be there to celebrate with you. :D

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Anyone else has infernal urns in bank? At first they were "member's object" but now they have been changed to urns. Sadly I can't do anything with them. Never been member in my life.

inf.png

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Anyone else has infernal urns in bank? At first they were "member's object" but now they have been changed to urns. Sadly I can't do anything with them. Never been member in my life.

I think F2P General Discussion Thread might be a more appropriate place for this post. On a side note though.... that's weird o_0

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Thought i'd let everyone know I went through the National Heads Of Rs list and updated it with the new names, and changed the nationality of those who had been marked incorrectly. And for those of you who have asked, no, you don't have to be on the Top 250 Lists to be on the NHOR list. In fact, more then half of the people probably aren't on the Active Lists. NHOR for fun, to let us know where everyone is from. If you do happen to feature on the 250 list as well, the flag will be added there. My hope is to eventually have 75% of the names on the list to have a flag next to them.

As always, keep those submissions coming :D

~Slaya

o4qq.png

I didn't realize there was a separate list of players by nationality. It's kind of cool that so many of us are from Canada ( |^_^|), Finland and the Netherlands.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Guess I'll update, since I actually leveled (w00t)

Le stats

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

statssep62012.png

RSN: Decebalus6

Not as high as I wanted it to be after taking a three year break, but hey, it's good enough for the list :wink: . Still don't know how some people get ridiculous dging experience even in F2P, I don't think I've ever averaged more than 10k/hr on a good day.

I'm Canadian, btw.

22031_s.gif

Oh, hwat about that list from Christiansz? Is 681 enough to be in 250? :P

Christianz's skiller list has absolutely nothing to do with the 250 list or this thread. Contact him if you wish to be on his list.

o4qq.png