New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

Most Dutch/Belgium pure F2P's are found in TLL :)

Gereed123 (almost maxed +-110 DG) - Belgium

222champ (maxed with 99 dg) - Netherlands

Sheerleader2 (almost maxed with 100+? dg) - Netherlands

Pietha (almost maxed with ? dg) - Netherlands

Capt Spiff (maxed with 99 dg) - Netherlands

Don Dogo (maxed without dg) - Netherlands

Heksal (1560 total, maxed dg) - Netherlands

Dutch people are known for being greedy, I guess that's why we have so many pure F2P players :D

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

Hey everyone, I'm back online, the next list update will be later tonight. I'm sorry it took so long but there was a mixup with my internet installation, and this is the first time ive been online in two weeks for more then 2minutes. Anyways, just thought i'd let you all know that I'm back, and the list will be regularly updated once again.

~Slaya

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Pietha, Lady Dyanne, Meneer Naab, Omke Henk are all Dutch I think, Water is from Belgium.

Arpe12 is from Denmark (El Popo1 too?), Lady Loxley1 is from UK.

I think El popo1 is dutch because i watched a video who was talking with Pietha.

Tsakis.gif

screenshotfrom201207101.jpg

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Hey everyone, thought I would mention something that has been cropping up in conversation almost daily now : a list that ranks by total xp, not total level.

It is in the works, literally as we speak, and is going to be one of many new site updates that we add in when The Active Top 250 F2p Skill Total List hits 100 verified names. I won't go into details about the other updates and changes we are going to implement, but keep an eye out for them, it's going to be epic :)

So for anyone who doesn't like the fact that they are ranked low but have high total XP, don't worry, soon there will be a new list catering to your needs. All we need is 23 more names and counting.

Keep those submissions coming everyone, and thanks for the support ^_^

*EDIT* Medieval Kid is also getting his 500M total xp / 99 Runecrafting + maxed F2p Total Level (excluding 120 DG) and figured I should let everyone know in case you want to come, should happen in about 1hr, so 8:30pm Eastern Time. It'll happen at the fire altar, w43.

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Just an interesting question...with regards to current records on lowest combat to X total level, how will this be done once the new combat system is implemented.

I am enroute to lowest combat to 1k total (23 cmb), but thats only based on the current combat, I will be 43 combat on the new combat system.

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

It will probably be split into 2 sections pre-cb update and post-cb update, though I'm not 100% sure, The looming update has definitely thrown a wrench into things. Or maybe we will show cb lvls post and pre update next to the name.... If anyone has any ideas on how we should do this, definitely let us know.

o4qq.png

Just thought I would post up my stats, I was sad to see the original list go but this is great work! Thanks for all the effort you are putting into this, its something everyone knew had to be done, but no one really wanted to put in the work!

I really want to round off my Dungeoneering to 80 to have a beautiful 1500 stats so nice and rounded, but Diablo 3 is still a new thing to I'm busy with that :P

f2pstats.png

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Hey everyone, I mentioned in an earlier post that there were going to be some BIG changes to the site, implemented when we hit 100 verified names, but didn't go into details as I wanted it to be a surprise. However, we are all so excited about the new updates that we decided to show you a small teaser ahead of schedule, just so you can see a sneak preview of what is to come. It's still very much a work in progress, but here's a little sneak peak at what our website is going to look like:

teaserb.png

reminiscent of how the original list looked, but with a little bit of creative flair to it :) Just thought i'd show you guys the new look beforehand. Don't worry, besides the new XP list and this new site look, there are still a few more awesome changes/updates that we are going to put into effect, but I think we really will let you see those for yourself when we hit the 100 name milestone!

Also, I think I should mention that the co-creator, co-maintainer, and man who originally handled all of our coding is going to be less involved in the website, unfortunately. Anon has been dealing with a lot of issues/problems in real life, and so while he will still remain an active part of the site, his involvement will be a lot more limited, due to his time constraints and personal matters.

Anyways, I hope you are all looking forward to this as much as we are :D

-the purefreetoplay team

o4qq.png

Just thought I would post up my stats, I was sad to see the original list go but this is great work! Thanks for all the effort you are putting into this, its something everyone knew had to be done, but no one really wanted to put in the work!

I really want to round off my Dungeoneering to 80 to have a beautiful 1500 stats so nice and rounded, but Diablo 3 is still a new thing to I'm busy with that :P

I am also headed for 1500 total, looks like you are my immediate competition at the moment :P

Thanks for the uploads everyone, updated the list last night. Been spending a great many hours on the new site updates, and am glad to say they are still progressing well.

I thought I would ask you, the community who will view it, are there any other sections or additions to the site that you would like to see added?

Only 20 names more needed and counting, keep those submissions coming peoples :D

o4qq.png

Howdy folks,

Just thought I would send in a picture for the next update.

Pray Death don't come for me. I need time to exercise my Demons.

1499gafedemondeath.jpg

Challenging all posting for updates to be creative with your screenies.

Keep up the good work Slaya.

Peace all

Ahaha Gafelgafi, that one looks good enuff for the gallery :D And thanks ^^

Btw thought i should mention the site might be down for a little bit, so if some of you try to access it, don't worry, it'll be back soon. Recently just plugged in all the new update data i finished, and it needed some down-time to process it all.

o4qq.png