New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

Quick question, is there also an in-game F2P clan associated with this list/website? Or are there any other in-game F2P clans.

There is no official clan for it, as we all have our own, separate clans. The unofficial Friends Chat for it would be Pure F2ps.

As for f2p clans, the big three would be TFS, Free Players, and The Living Legends.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

I'm only familiar with two, Total F2P Skillers and Free Players (which used to be Babylon), as I'm a member in one and have friends in the other but I'm sure there are many more. If you look around in the RS clan listings I'm sure you'll find something that suits you. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Since our website has just recently turned two months old, I think it's about time we showed the guys who have applied some love, so *long post to follow* a big thanks to the following people:

Runningamuck, Lil Dan Def, Azura Skyy, 5quarecrow, Dungeon Mak, Kaida23, Misticman108, Loyij, Hawaziki, Tsakis, S 81, Dindiin, Asfer123, Watch M3 Wc, Schermerhorn, M S123456, Nerd735, Da Lttleman, 7zobhg 96, I Am A Bahai, Iv4r, Future Man08, Tylers Leet, Doc Jerre, Flare Roy1, Edgeomatic1, I Eat Sub, Entomologist, Tom Hoi, Dadi12345670, Gp Hero, Dartfield, Tyr96, Yong07, Vesah0, Medaragon, Potion891, Eminem777, Mr floweropo, Littlepele10, Frenk Master, G2gbye, Sirhasenfurz, Possum39, Wertyue, Herr Mickey, D i v, Muziekman1, Deu Terim, Irmi2, Arpe12, Ocelotbren, Lady Lorith, Makkaravelho, Saira1610, Mad Lurker, Maddogonhog, Funk471, Meneer Naab, Karl047, Omke Henk, and El Popo1.

To all these people who have applied to be on our list, thank you so much. We really appreciate it, more then you can understand. We will continue to add names and do our best to keep the list updated and as accurate as possible. Also, a special thanks to the following people who have contributed and really helped me make the site possible.

Anonymous

Medieval Kid

Zenten3

Kaarmalord

222champ

Isthatok

And to respond to what Makkaravelho said earlier, there's very few who have said they are not interested to be honest, the majority haven't even heard of it yet, or have sent in submissions that are incorrect (we have 50+ email submissions that we cannot use, as the screenshot does not show total xp).

Just figured it was about time I made this post, thanks again everyone, and keep those submissions coming :-)

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Will be 1300 total on Saturday. Will post a picture then. :mrgreen:

Looking forward to it :)

o4qq.png

1300total.png

99 dungeoneering achieved, thanks to everyone that celebrated with me!

♪♪ Don't interrupt me as I struggle to complete this thought
Have some respect for someone more forgetful than yourself ♪♪

♪♪ And I'm not done
And I won't be till my head falls off ♪♪

Felt I should make a post about this so people don't freak out :P

As a team, we have always done our best to keep the site updated as much as possible, usually doing at least one update per day, sometimes even more. However, the site will not be updated from the morning of June 30th until late evening of July 3rd.

This is because Anon is on vacation at the moment, unfortunately, and I am going to be moving, and there will be a several day delay until my internet is hooked back up. I will be continuing to update the site all tonight and tomorrow morning, so if you have been holding off on sending us a submission, or haven't done an update in awhile and would like it to appear promptly, I would advise you to post/send it asap.

If you send us a submission or update (via post on forum or e-mail) after or on the 30th and don't see it posted on the website for several days, don't worry. The evening of July 3rd (or morning of 4th if there's a lot of them sent) the site will be updated once again. I would like to encourage you all to keep sending us these updates and new submissions in the meantime, as soon as we are able, we will update our list with them ^.^

Thank you for your understanding.

-the purefreetoplay team

o4qq.png

Howdy folks,

Glad to see the Top 250 being revived. I know losing the hi-scores really took a huge part of the game away from us. Thank you all that have a hand in bringing back, in the best possible way, an honored tradition for the f2p community.

My submission to be added is posted below (if everything goes correct).

totallevel1496gafe.jpg

Thanks again and looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar names in the future.

Gafe

Is it possible he accidently clicked on the p2p free trial (as a few have) or has he really legitimately gone P2P?

o4qq.png

Interesting idea from the 200M in all skills-thread, does anyone know the top F2P players from their country? Would be fun to know where some of the top players are from and who are the top players for different countries, nice to know your community :P

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Nice ^^ too bad about the deletion though. Here are some of Finland's top F2P players:

Dazuz, not sure about his total level, somewhere in the 1580's probably, assuming he still plays. Never really knew the guy :o

Kaizu, 1575 total, close friend and a very long-term and dedicated player.

Hagar888, fellow TFS'er, Finland's swedish, great guy. 1571 total I think.

Stones Boy, old friend, only like a year ago started really getting into xp'ing and already has almost 1570 total I think.

Inerti, another older player, and close friend. Think he's in the mid-1560's with all 99 except low Dung.

Range Juspo, in the mid 1570's, atm mainly inactive due to IRL business.

Jaacco, great guy, sadly very inactive lately.

Hupihupi13, not too familiar with him, only a couple of short conversations and one Dg run, but seemed like a nice guy. Think he's inactive now though.

Mare 68, senior citizen pretty much lol. Huge mining freak and ex pmod. Not an epic total but the mining alone is amazing, with around 47m xp.

Think that covers most of it, but I'm gonna give honorary mentions for Setelima, for having over 30m Rc xp and being #1 Finn F2P before getting banned sadly. Also Domestobot who was the #1 Finnish F2P'er for a while before going P2P.

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Well, most of the German F2P can be found in the clan "Ger F2P". Yeah, except the 3 already mentioned above. ;) Hard to track who's the best in each country cause of the lack of the hiscores. Amongst the Germans I think Tute2901 has the highest total level (1597) and Fluhminator the highest total exp (not sure how much, maybe 550m or more).

[404] Signature not found.