New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

Sorry to double-post, but since some people were asking about hiscores returning for F2P, maybe some people could pitch that question to Jagex during their next live stream taking place 37 minutes from now:

http://services.runescape.com/m=news/live-stream

~I Am A Bahai~

.:100% F2P for life:.

I_Am_A_Bahai.png

It's been the better part of a month so I guess it's time for an update.

stats9-9-2012.png

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Sorry to double-post, but since some people were asking about hiscores returning for F2P, maybe some people could pitch that question to Jagex during their next live stream taking place 37 minutes from now:

http://services.rune...ews/live-stream

Totally missed the livestream so forgive me for asking, but did they mention the return of F2P HS at all?

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Just watched the livestream video myself, was pretty interesting, but was entirely focused on the Microtransactions, and since they did not mention the HS, hopefully that means HS access will not be a Microtransaction as a few people have predicted.

It does seem like a good question to ask since it concerns all of us and all of F2P (as well as the lists & rankings), probably the best place to ask it would be in that "Future Of Runescape" Livestream they will be hosting in a few weeks.

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Sorry (dunno why I'm appologizing) for two updates in such a short time, but I'm just amazed at how well I have managed to stand Dungeoneering for a while now. But this is where my fast-ish xp gaining ends, since I started at work again today. Will still try to gain some xp, and maybe level once in a while even, lol. Thanks for keeping up the list :)

Stats.

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Congratulations on those epic level ups Makka :D (jelly)

-On a side note-

In response to the controversy regarding certain people with questionable F2P status being on list, we have finally come up with a solution. We have updated the standard Ban List that the 250 lists have always used, to a broader, more open, Offense List. Whenever an account commits an offence or has some form of controversy surrounding it, it will be marked, and recorded there. So such things as suspected botting/macroing, having previously had P2P, having gotten the P2P trial, all of that is going to be recorded from now on, even if it is not 100% verified. This way, if an issue regarding it ever arises in the future, we will have full documentation on it and the likelihood of the statement.

We will also be changing the punishment from just Banning, to things like Probabation/Pending/Watch (which we already do anyways, hence the "pending" mark on the list)

The punishment for severe offences however (such as botting and a few others) will remain the same, ban & removal from the lists and all areas of our website.

This way, we are able to have a record of any potential threats to the list, but we won't be singling people out and causing "witch hunts" so to speak. Please remember that most these people who are going to be / were under watch had their accounts put under question because of an accident, and therefore we are trying to do our best not to single them out for persecution to the entire community. Especially since there was no advantage gained whatsoever during the period that has put their account status into question. If there ever was an advantage gained (meaning they really are legitmately p2p or whatever the case) they are of course removed immediately, without ever having been put on pending.

For the majority of you, this will not affect you whatsoever, just know that anyone who might be considered questionable on the list isn't being overlooked, and we are fully aware of it.

If we find an even better solution for how to handle this, we will of course post it here and let all of you know.

~The purefreetoplay team.

• Like 1

o4qq.png

That seems like a well reasoned and thought out solution to the issue. Hopefully, there aren't too many people who will have to be put on the watch list.

I know I usually only update every few weeks, but this last level puts me squarely in position #200 on the active list. \:D/

I didn't want to overtake joansueann7 strictly on xp totals.

stats12-Sept-12.png

It was a Ranged xp lamp, if you're at all interested. And yes, I used it before taking my total xp pic. ;)

• Like 1

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

I'm not sure if anyone cares about my opinion (since I am an "outsider", as Slaya put it ; _ ; ), but here are my thoughts...

I believe we should not ban people from having their name on our lists due to accidental membership, be it through clicking on a popup or getting hacked by someone, since the F2P community is not quite as alive right now as it was, say, 2 years ago (at least in my opinion...). We should work towards having our community as open as possible, to try and keep it alive and growing, with a friendly atmosphere and an overall not-so-strict policy. I am sure that some of the old school among us will think that this is going too easy on the accidental P2P'ers, but think of the big picture. Kicking people out of our (already not-so-huge) community will definitely not benefit us in any shape, way or form.

Just my 2 cents, as discussed with Slaya earlier.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Been awhile since I checked up on the F2p community. Glad to see we're working on another list. However we are suppose to be back on the regular highscores after Bot bay is released, but lets get this started anyway!

Doolodes

ySjWy.png

List Updated: 9/14/2012

Added:

Doolodes

Suffertalon3

Removed:

Shadowkick4 - (P2P Trial, used.)

Thought it might be a good idea to start listing when people are added or removed, similar to what A u r a used to do, as there has been some people asking why certain people are no longer on it. I'm not going to list when I update existing people though, as you can see that under "Date" on the list :P

o4qq.png

You've added and removed people above me on the list, so I'm still in spot #200. :grin:

Letting us know when people are added or removed (and why) is a good idea. :thumbup:

Slowing down alot now, but still getting something done :)

Le stats.

(Think I'll just start to update here whenever I do so on TFS)

-

-

Nice stats! I'm currently trying to max out my ranged, 4 lvls to go. Also trying to make some money, too bad that Jagex messed old flipping system up.

581st to Cooking 99 [June 2005]-------------71537th to Hitpoints 99 [December 2009]

233rd to Firemaking 99 [February 2006]----65875th to Defence 99 [February 2010]

822nd to Woodcutting 99 [March 2006]------95249th to Attack 99 [April 2010]

576th to Fishing 99 [september 2006]-------14016th to Crafting 99 [January 2011]

83541st to Strength 99 [May 2009]----------124340th to Magic 99 [June 2011]

23885th to Smithing 99 [september 2011]--XXXXXXth to Ranged 99 [October 2012]

F2p forever ...

Nice stats! I'm currently trying to max out my ranged, 4 lvls to go. Also trying to make some money, too bad that Jagex messed old flipping system up.

Ironically, they removed it and claimed it was a glitch, several months ago.

In other news, I notice Winh is on the converted list but not the active list. It seems either

-Winh is indeed pure F2P and an updated total level should be noted.

-Winh has "gone P2P" and hence, is off the converted list (i.e. water).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.