New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

List updated 10/27/2012

Added:

-

Removed:

Mein leiter - bumped/no longer meets the requirements

I just wanted to mention #158 on http://purefreetopla...ndex.php?p=1_14 must have a typo in the total level column, as it is probably not 149. :P

Thanks for letting me know, always meant to do a run through the old lists to make sure there were no mistakes after I transferred them over from the old site, but never really got the chance.

Just wanted to say thank you to Slaya for keeping this list up and running. You're doing an amazing job, much respect.

Thanks Tier, it's nice to know all my hard work is appreciated :)

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

As I mentioned in the other thread, I managed to finally level again, so here's an update to commemoreate it!

Kinda disappointed at how little I got done with our bonus xp weekend but oh well. Next level will probably take a while, but hopefully not too many ages ^^

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

It's post-bxpw update time! |^_^|

stats29-10-12.png

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Was planning on waiting till next weekend to update, since most updates come at the beginning of the month but had a few minutes to kill, so here we go :P

List updated 10/30/2012

Added:

Jarno 45

-

Removed:

Rie Xi X - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Total list)

5quarecrow - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (EXP list)

-

Saw lots and lots of F2Pers on during BXPW, so definitely looking forward to seeing everyone's progress :D

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Not to be picky, but you made a small mistake updating my entry on the list. My total is 1110, not 1100.

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Congrats, Saria! That's mighty impressive. :thumbsup:

List Updated 10/03/2012

Added:

-

Removed:

Sukhs - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (exp list)

-

o4qq.png

stats9-11-12.png

List updated 11/10/2012

Added:

ssb830 (converted lists)

-

Removed:

Schweitzer7 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (converted total list)

Vesah0 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (converted exp list)

-

Thanks everyone for the updates :) Thought i'd also throw out some Specs, since I haven't done it in awhile.

Minimum Level required to be on the Active Total list: 804

Minimum Experience required to be on the Active Experience list: 14,332,426

Minimum Level required to be on the Converted Total list: 1463

Minimum Experience required to be on the Converted Experience list: 139,468,321

o4qq.png

Update -

sstatsq.png

Decided to knock my way in to the rankings for firemaking!

firemaking51mexpsaira16.png

As everyone is aware, EoC is just around the corner. This is such a massive update for RuneScape and I'm thoroughly looking forward to it. Here's wishing everyone a joyful and prosperous one!

Thank you. :)

Pre-EoC update from me too :)

So yeah, last update before EoC from me. Hopefully I can still find the motivation to do some Dungeoneering after it, and not get completely stuck afking cooking or whatever.

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Two updates in two days, jeez, you guys are making me work :D

List updated 11/12/2012

Added:

Howie101

-

Removed:

Exp Wave - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (total list)

-

Also thought I might mention that after EOC goes live in RS, I will be waiting a full week before I update the list again. This is to give time for everything/everyone to adjust. Feel free to keep sending in updates up to and during that time (and I hope you guys do :) ) and i'll put them all in after the week grace period. After the first week, I'll go back to my regular update cycle.

o4qq.png

Hello,

This is quite neat and find this amazing but I would like to suggest something that could make this easier and in my opinion look better. I would be suggestion something that is similar to how TFS highscores(i assume you have seen this before), basically using spreadsheets. Of course, you have a well built site already, using google spreadsheets, you can create something that is automated and can allow users to post their own updates to their stats. (of course picture verfication will still be needed), but in the end making it very automated and only having you click one button or so to update thier stats. This would allow for you to record people's exp in their skill also rather than just their level. While recording people's exp in a respective skill can be hard as one would have to post their exp in each skill, you can hopefully gain respect and hope that players do not cheat the system, as there is no reason why to. You can also build some preventions from having people post insane exp like one can not have 20m exp at 90, etc.

I know that I am unknown person to you and to many others who view this thread, I am a person that many many f2pers can recongize, especially TFSers(been in tfs since 2009). Please respect my post and try to understand that I am a pure f2per that has long been in the community and just trying to help out.

If your not familiar with using google spreadsheets, I am, and can provide help.

A small recap:

• Google Spreadsheet Hs
  • Fully Automated System, once you approve a person's stat(click of a few buttons)
  • People will still post pictures of their stats
  • Show people's exp in skills
  • Rank people according to exp in respecitve skill(see who is at top of each skill, and where you place)
  • A database all neatly recorded in a neatly fashion

Thanks,

Stormy

Stormfire64.png

Hello,

This is quite neat and find this amazing but I would like to suggest something that could make this easier and in my opinion look better. I would be suggestion something that is similar to how TFS highscores(i assume you have seen this before), basically using spreadsheets. Of course, you have a well built site already, using google spreadsheets, you can create something that is automated and can allow users to post their own updates to their stats. (of course picture verfication will still be needed), but in the end making it very automated and only having you click one button or so to update thier stats. This would allow for you to record people's exp in their skill also rather than just their level. While recording people's exp in a respective skill can be hard as one would have to post their exp in each skill, you can hopefully gain respect and hope that players do not cheat the system, as there is no reason why to. You can also build some preventions from having people post insane exp like one can not have 20m exp at 90, etc.

I know that I am unknown person to you and to many others who view this thread, I am a person that many many f2pers can recongize, especially TFSers(been in tfs since 2009). Please respect my post and try to understand that I am a pure f2per that has long been in the community and just trying to help out.

If your not familiar with using google spreadsheets, I am, and can provide help.

A small recap:

• Google Spreadsheet Hs
  • Fully Automated System, once you approve a person's stat(click of a few buttons)
  • People will still post pictures of their stats
  • Show people's exp in skills
  • Rank people according to exp in respecitve skill(see who is at top of each skill, and where you place)
  • A database all neatly recorded in a neatly fashion

Thanks,

Stormy

Thanks for the advice, and I am very familiar with spreadsheets. Unfortunately, I have no intention of using such a system that allows players to update themselves because of the fact that there is no real verification needed. When I updated the list using the TFS highscores that one time, there were quite a few people who had submitted pictures to us, and yet their rank on the TFS highscores showed them with a lower total level and higher total EXP then on our list, which is impossible. Removing the verification system and doing everything 100% on trust unfortunately would make the list a lot less then credible, as there is no real way to know if the player is telling the truth. Allowing users to update themselves could turn it from an accurate potrayal of the top f2pers, to more of a wishlist of where players want themselves to be at. I am not saying that everyone would abuse this, probably very few would, but if even one player manages to falsify their stats, it devalues the list and its credibility, in my opinion.

There is also the sad fact that there are a handful of people out there who do intentionally try to cheat the system, those that aren't pure f2p by any stretch of the imagination, yet for some unknown reason claim to be. They are small in number, but they still exist, and would definitely use this to their advantage, de-valuing the list.

If I still set the requirement where only I can update the spreadsheet and pictures are still required, it would actually be a lot more work to update then it is on-site (it's incredibly easy to update the list on-site through my admin panel) and I would have a lot less creative control, having to use preset templates and the like.

Thank you very much for your advice, I appreciate it, but at this time, we have no plans of moving to spreadsheets. It is an alternative that we have considered before (and tested out at one point) and one that we might someday use, but definitely not at this juncture.

- on a side note-

I also finally had a few moments of spare time to write some code that has been long due, basically concerning the flags on the list. Now, if you hover your mouse over a flag, it will say the name of the country that each player is from. I remember a lot of people mentioned that I should add this when I first added the flags to the list, in case there are some flags that aren't generally known/recognized.

• Like 1

o4qq.png

Always good to see another TFS'er join. Welcome. :)

Congrats on 1000 total. :thumbsup: