New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

List updated 12/07/2012:

Added:

EP5 - Active Total List

Stones Boy - Active & Converted Total & Experience Lists

-

Removed:

Mage9 jr - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Frozen Lax - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Dungeon Mak - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

Lil Jacob69 - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Total List)

Carnicero90 - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Exp List)

-

That Deus Nh situation is strange.... I'll remove him for now at least, and look into it when I get a chance.

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

I assume my F2P acc wouldn't be accepted into the list if I bought membership solely for Veteran cape/hood?

Yes. Buying membership for your account disqualifies you from the list.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Had a few minutes while the servers were down from the new update, so here's another update for the list:

List updated 12/11/2012:

Added:

Ligox1996 - Active Total & Experience Lists

Trededo - Active Total & Experience Lists

-

Removed:

Kyokanoaizen - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Skill Neatly - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Poker Please - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

200m Cooker - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp list)

-

Just thought I'd do a little shout out and say congratulations to Zenten3 for achieving 123,456,789 total experience, since he was so proud of it :P And congrats to everyone else on their recent level ups and experience gains as well of course :)

I will be posting my stats shortly

RSN: Oracled

Looking forward to it ^.^

I assume my F2P acc wouldn't be accepted into the list if I bought membership solely for Veteran cape/hood?

Yeah, if you put an account members, and then enter p2p and claim a members only object, it can no longer be classified as Pure F2P for obvious reasons, sorry.

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Pretty big update this time, only one Addition/Removal though :P

List updated 12/16/2012

Added:

Lord Slayas - Active & Converted, Total & Experience Lists

-

Removed:

L0RD Slaya - Name change (Active & Converted Total & Experience Lists)

-

Changed my name through FunOrbs, if anyone is wondering, so yes I am still Pure F2p and yes I can still be the list maintainer :P

-On a side note-

A lot of people always ask me when the next list update is going to be, and I usually reply that it will be when there has been enough updates/submissions to make it worth updating. I noticed just the other day after checking my records, that I always seem to update the list using a 5 Day period. It's somewhat coincidental, but I always seem to gather enough submissions in 5 days to make an update worth it. So from here on, to anyone wondering when the list will be updated next, it will be approximately 5 Days after the last update. I'll do my very best to keep to that schedule whenever possible. Not all lists might be updated each time though, of course, a few times the Converted Lists have not needed to be updated when the Active list have.

@Animorph 2 - Welcome back and congrats on the level, epic achievement, to update you on the list we will need a pic that shows Total Experience, though :P

• Like 1

o4qq.png

40,000,000 total xp! :thumbsup:

18-12-12_zps6fff98ed.png

• Like 3

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Well, since the world hasn't ended, I guess it's time for yet another list update ;)

List updated 12/21/2012:

Added:

Animorph 2 - Active & Converted Total & Experience Lists

Polleytje17 - Converted Exp List

-

Removed:

Majestic Y - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements - active total list

Olensittemo - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements - active exp list

Sulphite - Bumpled/no longer meets the requirements - converted exp list

-

Congrats on the level ups and achievements everyone, and congrats Kaida23 on that shiny new position on tif :) The list will probably not be updated next week, due to the fact I will be extremely busy during the holidays while I am visiting my family. I will update it again as soon as I am able. In the meantime, keep those submissions coming |^_^|

A very Merry Christmas everyone, from the purefreetoplay team.

o4qq.png

Just recently got back from vacation, so as promised, here is another list update. (Figured I should try and get one in before New Years).

List Updated: 12/30/2012

Added:

hab a skiler - Active Experience List

-

Removed:

Martinez45 - Bumped/no longer meets the requirements - Active Experience List

-

Congratulations to everyone on their recent level-ups, and I hope everyone has a happy New Year :)

o4qq.png