New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

Hi Robonon16, your stats look very cool and all, but your Smithing level is a bit offset and any specific reason you use "." instead of "," in your total exp? Also, you seem to be missing 10 levels.

Another note-generally in other countries, you see "." used in place of a comma when separating digits of a number :).

"Fight for what you believe in, and believe in what you're fighting for." Can games be art?

---

cWCZMZO.png

l1M6sfb.png

My blog here if you want to check out my Times articles and other writings! I always appreciate comments/feedback.

List Updated 01/25/2013

Added:

Mariopker321 - Active Total List

Robonon16 - Active Exp List

Wojt95 - Active Total List

James Was007 - Active Exp List

-

Removed:

Martinez45 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Mss Klercken - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Joansueann7 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

Far Carsted - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

-

Congratulations to everyone on their level-ups, and a big thank you to everyone who has been joining the list recently. There has definitely been an increase in people applying to the 250 lists, which definitely helps strengthen them and make the lists more accurate, and I appreciate it greatly. A big thank you to all of those who have been applying, it definitely makes my day every time I get to add some one :)

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

Update time.

stats27-Jan-13_zpsbdbce369.png

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

List updated 01/30/2013

Added:

Elysian Xp - Active Experience List

B L A I L - Active Total & Experience Lists

-

Removed:

Krazyck3 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

l Juco l - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

Soo010 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

-

Thought I would attach a picture of my cooking exp here, before I added myself to the Top 10 Rankings for Cooking. I'm sure I'll be bumped off soon enough, but for now, I hold the spot, having bumped the next highest guy who has 62.4m.

Cooking EXP:

top10cook.png

Congratulations of course to everyone on their EXP gains and levels, and keep those submissions coming! :D

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

List Updated : 02/04/2013

Added:

Cowboyjo - Active & Converted Total & Experience Lists

Water Tablet - Converted Experience List

-

Removed:

P o t a z m - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Tier6 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

Larding888 - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Exp List)

-

Just a heads up, I'll be waiting 1 extra day to update the list next time (10th), just for personal preference, to allow me to keep track better.

o4qq.png

Update time - 02/15/2013

Added:

Hrick90 - Active & Converted, Total & Experience Lists

-

Removed:

m i a o w - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Total List)

Fafman - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Active Exp List)

-

Sorry I missed the last update, but everything went absolutely crazy for a few days, and I didn't have the chance to get on at all. Congratulations to everyone on their recent levels :)

o4qq.png

Here is my last update to my f2p stats.

statsitf2p_zps02a03471.png

From now on im not pure f2p anymore. I got p2p today and my goal is maxing out. It was tough decision but after all it had to be done if I wanted to continue playing because I didnt enjoy playing in f2p anymore. Someone maybe thinks that I wasted time in f2p getting all those levels when i could of been p2p all the time. I thought that too but I realised that I don't lose my achievements in f2p if I get p2p now and I think that it wouldn't have been the same to get all levels in p2p. I enjoyed every second in f2p except last few months and I don't regret going so far in f2p. No matter what u do in game as long as you enjoy it. No point being f2p if you don't enjoy it and getting p2p was only option for me.

Hope you don't remember me as quiter because of this and I doubt u will but anyways I did finish my only goal which was maxing f2p and I never really cared about overxp. Now I got new goal and its maxing out all skills.

Wish me luck <3

[spoiler=Adv log ]advlog_zpsa0be8bdf.png

Sorry to see you go, but it's completely understandable. I hope you enjoy being a member. :)

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...