New Top 250 F2P Skill Total List

Lord Slayas

Congratulations, Ari!

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

List updated 11/19/2012

Added:

pzykk

-

Removed:

No Script - bumped / no longer meets the requirements (total list)

Mein leiter - bumped / no longer meets the requirements (exp list)

-

Last list update before EOC. As I mentioned before, I'll be waiting at least a week before I update the list again (I might wait until the first of December, but no later then that). This is to let everyone adjust & adapt to the massive changes to the game, myself included. Feel free to keep sending in the submissions during that period, and I will document them and include them all during the next update. I will of course still be browsing this forum during the off-time and will answer any questions, or if there's an error on the site, I'll still fix it.

Thanks everyone, and best of luck tomorrow in the new RS :P

-Slaya

o4qq.png

My Pure F2P Blog: CLICK ME

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

39 levels from my goal of lowest combat to 1k total.

I guess for records sake, here is proof that I was/will be 23 combat based on old combat:

1sfAb.jpg

1sfAf.jpg

(Not really an update)

overall-1.png: 1437 combat.png: 173
Lowest Combat to 1,000 Total in F2P (23 Combat)
2r8i4.png
Check me out on YouTube!

screenshotfrom201211212.png

sigraniiixx.gifEye-X.gif

blg.giff2p.giftfsn.gif

[spoiler=Stats:]Updated December 22, 2011:

Total level - 1442 - 170M+ XP , Combat level - 115

Combat skills: Attack - 90, Defence - 99 (24.45m+ XP), Strength - 90, Constitution - 99 (16.42M+ XP) Ranged - 99 (13.32M+ XP), Prayer - 60, Magic - 99 (13.25M+ XP)

Non-Combat skills: Cooking - 99 (13.80M+ XP), Woodcutting - 99 (31.95M+ XP), Fishing - 90, Firemaking - 99 (24.82M+), Crafting - 90, Smithing - 90, Mining - 85, Runecrafting - 60, Dungeoneering - 85

Hey guys its been a while.

Just a small update here, but I just finished 99 fishing to round out 1500 skill total! L0RD Slaya, the last time I posted here we were the same skill total :P You've been busy!

29472wp.jpg

SDAlXLd.png

1543 Skill total, 100% F2P

Biggest list update I think I've ever done since...... the TFS highscore one. Oof.

List Updated 11/28/2012:

Added:

Krazyck3 - Active Total & Exp lists

Varro182 (by request) - Converted Exp List

LogOnBeach - Active Exp list

Nje03 - Converted Total List

Removed:

Correct - Account name change (Active Exp List)

Darkfinal - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Total List)

23kingdavid - bumped/no longer meets the requirements (Converted Exp List)

-

I wanted to wait until the first of December, but the updates have really been piling up, and I didn't want to let more build up then I could manage in a single session :P I think the game has mostly settled down into a steady rhythm at this point anyways.

Hey guys its been a while.

Just a small update here, but I just finished 99 fishing to round out 1500 skill total! L0RD Slaya, the last time I posted here we were the same skill total :P You've been busy!

Haha I do try ^.^

o4qq.png

6th Maintainer of the Pure F2P Highscores / The Top 250 F2P Skill Total Lists : May 16th, 2012 - March 30th, 2014.

lTegg.png

First update after EoC, wewt!

My words, but a whisper - your deafness, a shout.

-

If the future's looking dark, we're the ones who have to shine. If there's no one in control, we're the ones who draw the line

-

Quick to judge, quick to anger, slow to understand. Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand.

Time for my first post-EoC update as well.

stats11-29-2012.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

List updated 12/02/2012:

Added:

-

Removed

-

Also thought i'd mention, i went through and fixed/updated a lot of the people on the Top 10 Rankings page [link] . A lot of them are still out of date of course, but I fixed any major errors or mistakes. I'm also planning on reformatting and resizing this entire page when I get the chance so that they line up a bit better, and its not quite so long.

As always, keep those submissions coming :)

o4qq.png

I noticed that deus nh is on the list of most mining xp, which is not true. He's just some joke who abused the namechange option on RuneHead.

If you look search for him on RuneHead: "The exact search deus nh returned 752 results:"

Runetrack: http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=deus+nh

B71AkU0.png      Fire_Hawk154.png

And that profile you linked to is very obviously a member, so he shouldn't be listed anyway.

• Like 1

Here we go, my first post-EoC update!

sstatsq.png

Individual skill stats update as well -

Prayer

[hide]saira1610prayerxp.png[/hide]

Firemaking

[hide]saira1610firemakingxp.png[/hide]

Cooking

[hide]saira1610cookingxp.png[/hide]

Thank you as always, Slaya and have a prosperous weekend ahead, people! :)

• Like 1