New baked potato heals 22!

vicfung3

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that was fast, i havent even been able to see what hte update is yet
they just updated it like 5 minutes ago, my runescape page is taking forever to load. can anyone confirm this ammount of healing? its prolly in the manual, ill check and edit if it is

EDIT: the manual was updated as well, 22hp! :shock: and only at lvl 68 cooking. this is obviously an attempt to make potatos more used... anyone think theyre going to be?

Apparently Jagex is putting even more pressure on the already-not-so-healthy food market.

High Level Fishing and Cooking = Obsolete. :?

Though from the reactions on this thread it seems the food is too time consuming to make.

Next thing you know their's snacks that heal 30 hp+ shark+meat potatoe...you see where I'm going with this? manta ray plus sword fish potatoe... :roll: If Jagex ever makes a food that heals that high. High lvls will eat these like low levels eating cakes instead of lobsters.

Sweet I now have a use for the 1k potatoe seeds and the 500 sweetcorn siting in my bank.

Potatoes wont replace sharks , lobbies or swordies because they are so time consuming to make.

And everyone thinks farming is a stupid skill. lol

craigevil.png

Proud member of Affliction

Potatoes wont replace sharks , lobbies or swordies because they are so time consuming to make.

Exactly my thoughts. Just to get the supplies alone is time consuming enough. You could probably have well over 1k sharks by the time you had made 1k of these new potatoes.

The amount in which you are getting healed for these need to be increased much more if Jagex expects people to actually use them as a serious food to train with. Right now... All that work just for two extra HP just isn't worth it. If you got six or eight extra hits healed out of it... it would maybe be a different story.

I'd stick to sharks.

EDIT: This potatoe just seems like another Ugthanki Kebab deal. Everyone will be interested in them for maybe a couple days... Then the people who are making them will just simply get tired of doing it.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

Exactly my thoughts. Just to get the supplies alone is time consuming enough. You could probably have well over 1k sharks by the time you had made 1k of these new potatoes.

The amount in which you are getting healed for these need to be increased much more if Jagex expects people to actually use them as a serious food to train with. Right now... All that work just for two extra HP just isn't worth it. If you got six or eight extra hits healed out of it... it would maybe be a different story.

I'd stick to sharks.

EDIT: This potatoe just seems like another Ugthanki Kebab deal. Everyone will be interested in them for maybe a couple days... Then the people who are making them will just simply get tired of doing it.

it would be good for dms or for food on duels. Little else.

Urza. The One. The Legend.

96703366.thumb3.jpeg