Those Rage quit Moments

Ouchy

The parts of Saints Row the Third that aren't ridiculously easy (the 20 or so minigames that are ridiculously hard compared to the entirety of the rest of the game, lol).

I also beat Serious Sam 3 recently. Those skeletal bulls nearly ruined the game for me.

Had the urge to go through all of Doom (without cheating/skipping around). That was fun, but taxing, due to huge difficulty with navigation. (So often you go down a long path just to find at the end a key door you can't open!!)

Doom without cheating was hard as hell, but possible. Doom II without cheating was literally impossible. After the 20th level or so, even on easy mode was ridiculous.

but Doom II is among my favorite games of all time. I could spend hours "IDDQD" 'ing and running around enemies as they shot the crap out of each other instead of me. So much fun. Always went well with a Weird Al soundtrack in the background haha. Running with Scissors especially.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Pretty much everytime I play cod. Cod 4 and MW2 I can handle, but BlOps and MW3 have so many bullshit moments that happen in multiplayer that I can't play more than a few matches at once without ragequitting.

Annoying missions in GTA IV. They wouldn't be nearly as bad if they had checkpoints.

In Lost and the Damned they made it so you can restart missions without all the driving parts. Best decision ever imo.

*doing a Pokemon Nuzlocke run* *CRITICAL HIT*

^This. So much this. Them hyper fang rattatas are DEADLY, man. Deadly.

Also, critical hits in any Fire Emblem game ever. ESPECIALLY from a boss in a chapter, just when you're about to win and move on.

Oh, and any time you play for a few hours, get a bunch of stuff done, and then die/forget to save.

sunswordred.png

I remember playing sacred stones on my 3ds, and like every fire emblem fan, NO ONE MUST DIE, EVER. Damn, the hero boss in the desert level was so infuriating due to his very, very high hitting weapons... one of them being a tomahawk. Justt, ugh. Once i got him almost dead with seth, and the bastard got a bloody crit on me. The chance of a citical was 3%.

I remember playing sacred stones on my 3ds, and like every fire emblem fan, NO ONE MUST DIE, EVER. Damn, the hero boss in the desert level was so infuriating due to his very, very high hitting weapons... one of them being a tomahawk. Justt, ugh. Once i got him almost dead with seth, and the bastard got a bloody crit on me. The chance of a citical was 3%.

Sacred stones was a joke compared to the other GBA game [the non context titled]. You had a place to train your people and earn better weapons to make them all strong enough to win whatever battle. You were also given enough "promotion" items to max out all of your characters. In the other Fire Emblem GBA game you went battlefield to battlefield non-stop, minus the merchant guy that tagged along with you [that if he died you were completely screwed]. This meant that if one character died, whoever you had on reserve would be EONS weaker than the rest of your first draft army and likely die as well. And heaven forbid one of your promoted characters died so that you wasted the promoting item that you only get one of each of....

I rage quit Golden Sun 3 after playing for 5 hours and forgetting to save before the battery died. Still haven't gotten back to it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude

Steam: NippleBeardTM

Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

-snip-

Actually you got tons of promotion items, and if you knew where to look you could even buy more of them, along with other game-breaking items. Ever want an extra Physic staff? The secret shop on ch. 20 has both them and killer weapons.

Of course, at that point you probably know what you're doing or are cheating, so it isn't too bad.

I ragequit on Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn because I did the long, difficult sidequest to get the secret characters and a bit of bonus dialogue, only to find out that I had to have done it on a file that already cleared the game. Unfortunate since there's nothing to indicate that you can't do it until ~6 chapters from the end. :wall:

Contra...

Enough said.

I remember throwing the cartridge of Contra III against the wall once, the plastic part broke leaving the hardware exposed, and it actually worked like that, I think it might still work lmao...

tumblr_m6mcuojTED1qlz68ro1_500.gif

I think the biggest ones for me are hen the battery dies on a GBA. It happened so much too me. Playing Golden Sun and Golden Sun TLA, Pokemon games, Monster Hunter. I put in so much work and nothing really cares.

ragequit.jpg

35bvvh1.png

[hide=Quotes]

Albel/Justin

Albel doesn't say anything anymore, just comes in, leaves an arrow and vanishes into the night :(Probably
practising some euphonium

You nearly had me fooled, you fooler you

Euphonium/10.

9/10. To me, always associate Albel with musical stuff in OT.

Everyone with a goatee and glasses is Albel now.

lmfao albel m8 wat r u doin, hi though.

[/hide]

[hide=Runescape Achievements]99 firemaking(2007), 99 woodcutting(2008), 99 fletching(2009), 99 magic(2010), 99 cooking(2010), 99 farming(2011), 99 construction(2011), 99 runecrafting(2012), 99 Hunter (2014),  99 ranged (2015), 99 HP (2015), 99 Slayer (2015), 99 attack (2015) 99 Defense (2015) 99 Prayer (2015) 99 Summoning (2015) 99 Strength(2015) 99 Herblore (2015) 99 Dungeoneering (2017)  99 Mining (2017) 99 Crafting (2017) 99 Smithing (2017) 99 Thieving (2017)  99 invention (2017) 99 Fishing (2018), 99 Divination (2018), 99 Agility (2018), MAXED (05/17/2018)[/hide]

Going up against frauds that post nothing but wins only on their channel.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx8ShaZRagg

HERP DERP TRENCHCOATS > EVERYTHING.

MASH HELM BREAKER UNTIL IT WORKS.

RAPID SLASH MISSED!? RAPID SLASH AGAIN AND NOT CANCEL INTO SPIRAL SWORDS.

umvc3_sig3.jpgTokiHakurei-SatellizerelBridget2.png

Click the "Signed in as..." go to Manage ignored users, copy paste Toki_Hakurei.

I'm pretty sure having boobs is the most broken super power anyone can ever have. 0_0

Dying due to lag with two 5/8 chars in RotMG in two days, turning your belongings from decent to zero.

chat.png

"Happines only real when shared."

[hide=Stats]Gago.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gag0.png[/hide]

Anytime that I'm decently far on a level and almost done and then some little (bleep) pops out of nowhere and gets in lucky shots that kill me right before I blow their head off.

^Happens to me on DMC4 all the time.

I ragequit the other day playing MW3. I was on infected, one of two survivors left. I got a MOAB, but as I called it in I died. The other survivor also got one at the EXACT SAME TIME. I could not believe it.

Many believe that the 1980 eruption of Mt. Saint Helens was a catostrophic geological event, in reality it was the day that Jimi Hendrix returned to Earth from the next world and actually stood up next to a mountain and chopped it down with the edge of his hand.

-Random Youtuber