Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Those Rage quit Moments

• Please log in to reply
38 replies to this topic

Ouchy
[ Display Name History ]

Ouchy

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 5,365 posts
  • RuneScape Status:None
I feel like posting a light hearted topic, for all those moments where you wanted to smash the living daylights out of your console.

So, what are your top rage quit moments that you have experienced in your gaming careers?
For me personally, it was in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. There was some special 100 level dungeon or something, and at the the 100th Dungeon, there was a rare Pokemon or item or something. I got to level 99, I could see the stair case down to the next level, and I died. I quit playing after this.

My relaxation method involves a bottle of lotion, beautiful women, and partial nudity. Yes I get massages.

Posted Image

sarg1010
[ Display Name History ]

sarg1010

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,760 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
  • RSN:Sarg1010
  • RSN2:Teh Sarg
Playing minecraft with (stupidly) 20 diamonds in my pack, decide to grab some random iron.. by standing on top of said iron block. Dig dig dig, fall, burned alive. deskflip.jpg

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

I_am_Geed
[ Display Name History ]

I_am_Geed

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,497 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:Feel
  • RSN2:Doc Roe3
That part in Diablo 3 where I get this weird bug every 5 seconds on inferno that says

"You have died. Your items have lost 10% of their durability."
Posted Image

Cheat
[ Display Name History ]

Cheat

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 839 posts
  • RSN:Miserly
  • RSN2:Snavex
Playing Skyrim and completing all but 1 quest in the game due to its inability to trigger!! Happened on all my characters as well.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

proton
[ Display Name History ]

proton

Rat Meat

• Members
  • 48 posts
  • RSN:antielctron
Dieing in "The binding of Isaac" when I have a lot of cool stuff and I am 1 floor before beating the game... :L

Poppet
[ Display Name History ]

Poppet

Varrock Guard

• Members
  • 1,319 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Semi-Retired
  • RSN:Poppet
Attempting the ironman runs in Super Meat Boy and almost completing them.

Makes me cry.
76561198012301951.png

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior
Armor Lock, Halo.

I've got a reputation with friends for being well-disciplined compared to most other people when they play FPS games, and the competition turns them into some Hulk-like figure where nothing short of full body mutilation would satisfy their sudden onset of blood lust. By contrast I stay very calm and think things through before jumping in, rather than acting on impulse.

Until someone I'm all but guaranteed a kill on Armor Locks.

Then I lose it, and I have to stop playing because I won't calm myself otherwise. What kind of retard puts an 'Invincibility Mode' into a [bleep]ing FPS anyway, and then puts it into every single playlist bar two?

Alg
[ Display Name History ]

Alg

Troll General

• Editorial Panel
  • 10,880 posts
Doing extremely well on any given level in Fire Emblem, only for an otherwise unremarkable enemy to get a critical hit on a character that would have been almost guaranteed to dodge/survive a normal hit. Bonus points if said character misses with 80%+ hit chance and enough damage to one-hit said unremarkable enemy. Even more if that kill would have earned them level 20.

Ginger_Warrior
[ Display Name History ]

Ginger_Warrior

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 8,044 posts
  • RSN '07:CN G Warrior
Critical hits, Pokemon. That reminded me.

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
Getting stuck on a level in Mario gets me into an angry rage.
Posted Image

sarg1010
[ Display Name History ]

sarg1010

Moss Giant Whipper

• Members
  • 2,760 posts
  • RSN:Sarg1010
  • RSN2:Teh Sarg

Doing extremely well on any given level in Fire Emblem, only for an otherwise unremarkable enemy to get a critical hit on a character that would have been almost guaranteed to dodge/survive a normal hit. Bonus points if said character misses with 80%+ hit chance and enough damage to one-hit said unremarkable enemy. Even more if that kill would have earned them level 20.

Oh god, I remember playing Fire Emblem on the GBA, and having a guy get a critical hit with a spear on that girl that can turn into a dragon. Needless to say, she died. What is a bit more annoying is when you try to recruit a new character that starts out on the enemy team, and they attack a powerful unit of yours and die from a counter attack <_<.

Also, the Hard levels in Trials HD/evolution.

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

Vezon Dash
[ Display Name History ]

Vezon Dash

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,276 posts
Getting so major hax against me in competitive Pokemon battling such as missing a 90% accuracy move 3 times in a row.

RpgGamer
[ Display Name History ]

RpgGamer

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 9,230 posts

THIS. It took years for me to pick up and finally beat the first Fire Emblem GBA game after this happened so many times.

I've also rage quitted Burnout Dominator because it played exactly the opposite to how Revenge was played. I logged like an hour in that game and said screw it.

Anyone who likes tacos is incapable of logic.

Anyone who likes logic is incapable of tacos.

PSA: SaqPrets is an Estonian Dude
Steam: NippleBeardTM
Origin: Brand_New_iPwn

Dizzle229
[ Display Name History ]

Dizzle229

Dragon Slayer

• Members
  • 6,771 posts
  • RSN:dizzle229
Annoying missions in GTA IV. They wouldn't be nearly as bad if they had checkpoints.
Posted Image

Get back here so I can rub your butt.

Naive
[ Display Name History ]

Naive

Il Ganodermo

• Members
  • 1,419 posts
  • RSN:Naive
  • RSN2:Sman25000
  • Clan:HYT

Annoying missions in GTA IV. They wouldn't be nearly as bad if they had checkpoints.

ALL YOU HAD TO DO WAS FOLLOW THE TRAIN CJ

Requiescat in pace, Shiva "Anarith" Kumar.

351 Quest Points|99 Strength|99 Attack|99 Constitution|99 Defence|99 Magic|138 Combat|99 Summoning|99 Slayer|99 Ranged|99 Firemaking|99 Dungeoneering|99 Cooking|99 Prayer|99 Runecrafting|99 Smithing|99 Fletching|99 Construction|99 Farming|99 Fishing|99 Herblore|99 Crafting|99 Agility
True friends are never separated by distance, for they are forever linked by their hearts.

Join the HYT CLAN!QFC: 90-91-310-65710712

stevepole
[ Display Name History ]

stevepole

Ace of Spades

• Members
  • 8,477 posts
Some of the bosses in SWTOR. One in particular but I can't remember his name right now, I ended up reaching him probably 2 lvls before I was suppose too, but that didn't stop me from fighting him until I ran out of cash and completely depleted my armor to 0. Eventually went back to the previous planet and grinded out two lvls and creamed him in one try.
Posted Image

PoorLepRecon
[ Display Name History ]

PoorLepRecon

Dragon Rider

• Members
  • 5,028 posts
  • RSN '07:Shruiken

Getting so major hax against me in competitive Pokemon battling such as missing a 90% accuracy move 3 times in a row.

competitive pokemon is the most rage inducing game i've ever played. entire games can be decided by 1 lucky crit, or 1 miss.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

Demoli
[ Display Name History ]

Demoli

TET Hampster

• Members
  • 3,488 posts
  • RSN:Demoliboy2
Yeah, but usually misses on Pokemon online are because you tried to chance a more powerfull move in trade of accuracy. Crits are kinda bull though.

For me it's sniper bodyshots in TF2. It just makes me rage to no end.

xSxqPowerx
[ Display Name History ]

xSxqPowerx

Black Knight Trainer

• Members
  • 3,043 posts

Playing Skyrim and completing all but 1 quest in the game due to its inability to trigger!! Happened on all my characters as well.

Assuming this is on pc, you can use the cheat console to automatically skip or trigger quest scenes, and also to teleport to npcs who disappear when they're needed

PoorLepRecon
[ Display Name History ]

PoorLepRecon

Dragon Rider

• Members
  • 5,028 posts
  • RSN '07:Shruiken

Yeah, but usually misses on Pokemon online are because you tried to chance a more powerfull move in trade of accuracy. Crits are kinda bull though.

For me it's sniper bodyshots in TF2. It just makes me rage to no end.

Yeah it's more understandable to miss a fire blast, but to get critted is the most frustrating experience ever.

Forum Updates & Suggestions <------ Let your voice be heard!
Forum Games <------- Coolest place on Tip.It
Tip.It Forum Rules <------- Read them!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users