TMHT June Calendar

tmht-banner-medium-3.png

June 2012 Calendar

June promises to be a fun, exciting, and, best of all, profitable month. Join us as we slaughter each and every God Wars Dungeon boss, leading up to a fantastic surprise the first week of July!

June 9th – Bandos GWD

We kick off this month with one of the easiest God Wars Dungeon bosses, General Graardor, as a bit of a warm up for the harder bosses. Despite his relative ease, this still promises to be an exciting event, with the chance of receiving pieces of the General's armor, worth over 10 million gold pieces each.

Potential loot:

[item=7102][item=7074][item=7075][item=7111]

June 16th – Armadyl GWD

Our next event steps things up a bit as we face the infamous Kree'arra and his frightening minions, so grab your crossbows and bolts and join us as we rake in pieces of Armadyl armour!

Potential Loot:

[item=7103][item=7104][item=7105][item=7110]

June 23rd – Saradomin GWD

Our third event seeks to slaughter Saradomin's favorite general, the icyene Zilyana.

Potential Loot:

[item=7094][item=7112]

June 30 – Zamorak GWD

We close up this eventful month with a massacre of K'ril Tsutsaroth and his minions. This greater demon won't stand a chance against our mighty TMHT forces, so grab your best gear and get ready to swim in his blood.

Potential Loot:

[item=7095][item=7113]

July 7th – ???

The first event of July promises to be our biggest to date, but you'll have to wait to see what it is.

All dates and events are tentative.

I'll be sure to come to atleast one :)

Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Ace_of_Bluud.png
Me behave? Seriously? As a child I saw Tarzan almost naked, Cinderella arrived home from a party after midnight, Pinocchio told lies, Aladin was a thief, Batman drove over 200 miles an hour, Snow White lived in a house with seven men, Popeye smoked a pipe and had tattoos, Pac man ran around to digital music while eating pills that enhanced his performance, and Shaggy and Scooby were mystery solving hippies who always had the munchies. The fault is not mine! if you had this childhood and loved it put this in your signature!

Can't wait.

Seems like as good a time as any to start bossing now that i have dreadnips, overloads, turmoil, and my Crapier. If only I had a better defense level...

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

Can't wait.

Seems like as good a time as any to start bossing now that i have dreadnips, overloads, turmoil, and my Crapier. If only I had a better defense level...

In these events you won't need any defence - the 'monsters' do not last any time at all, particularly at Bandos when he's sometimes dead before you even get a hit in.

the_lad_1.png

>TMHT Member

>Possibly only going to 1 event

Anyway.... You guys need to do the KQ some time. That would be an event that I might consider going to.

>TMHT Member

>Possibly only going to 1 event

Anyway.... You guys need to do the KQ some time. That would be an event that I might consider going to.

I love KQ, she just sucks as an event boss :( she spawns way way too slow for no apparent reason =/

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

Well, now that I have finally got a set up to help in GW (y'no, a bit of something from every one), I'm up for this :thumbsup:

So anyone who is going, CJ needs some top tips! It will be my first time.

Cultjunky.png

Well, now that I have finally got a set up to help in GW (y'no, a bit of something from every one), I'm up for this :thumbsup:

So anyone who is going, CJ needs some top tips! It will be my first time.

Tip for you... Try attacking the boss before it dies. At masses like the TMHT events, you won't have any issues or have to worry about dying.

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

whats a cheap set up for bandos?

Gimme a min and I'll get something up for you quickly. :P

[set=head:6698,body:12240,legs:4616,gloves:4675,boots:7070,neck:1324,cape:6240,ring:4385,weapon:7107]

That okay for you? not sure on your stats.

Replace skillcape with whatever you have that's best, fire, ardy, soul wars... etc.

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Looking forward to this month, No more school so the only thing that will stop me from attending events is time zones and or work ^^

tmht-banner-medium-1.png

[spoiler=Rare Drops/Splits (Feb 2013 - ??)]

21m84sy.png

That was suggested once and quickly got a chorus of "not it"s. She's not very good for a mass, what with the slow spawn rate (and dealing out an annoying amount of damage even in a mass). Back in the time of the TET I'd stay for 12 hours at a GWD mass, but the time or two I went to a KQ mass I left after like 20 minutes... It winds up being a 10 second kill followed by 5 minutes of sitting around chatting and being bored... (and meanwhile her drops are terrible!)

I'm not saying we'll never do a KQ event, but I sure don't want to host one...

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

what time is the events?

Times are yet to be announced, this is just a basic calendar so you know what we're doing and when. :)

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]