European Football Championship

Jonanananas

Nah, leave it to computer games, I'd say. Making such humane errors belongs to the game. But to make such mistake TWICE in a MINUTE, you have to be Viktor Kassai. ;)

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Europe's financial situation must be even more dire if they can't afford camera replay... sorry it was right there lol.

Apparently the World Cup will have the "technology" because FIFA wants to prevent the England shens from 2010. Euro is ran by EUFA which is adamantly against it. I guess if it was a bigger country who got screwed of a goal EUFA might be more likely to change their mind.

same thing except i have czech over portugal

That's the one I'm most unsure about. I think that portugal is generally better, but they are far less consistent in their performance than the czechs.

A lot of people are predicting a Czech upset, but we'll see. I think it's going to come down to Ronaldo really. If he plays like he did in their last game, Portugal will roll over the Czechs.

I think Germany and Spain will go through.

I'm a bit conflicted on the England/Italy game because those are the 2 teams that I'd like to see win the most. If I have to make a prediction, I'll say England.

Portugal win 1-0, Czech Republic weren't really able to do much other than defend.

I hate saying this but it was almost too boring to watch. Czech was doing okay the first half but they were just brutal after. I was happy Ronaldo scored that goal because I hated the idea of 30 more minutes of that

Not exactly the most exciting match so far in the competition, but still happy with a Portugal win. Hopefully Germany will be able to tear Greece apart tomorrow.

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Great for me to see those Greeks stamped down that hard. But there was still one small prickle.

DA [bleep] WAS JEROME BOATENG DOING ON THE FIELD?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Edited by Leik
No censor evasion please.

t3aGt.png

So I've noticed this thread's regulars all follow similar trends.

RPG is constantly dealing with psycho exes.

Muggi reminds us of the joys of polygamy.

Saq is totally oblivious to how much chicks dig him.

I strike out every other week.

Kalphite wages a war against the friend zone.

Randox pretty much stays rational.

Etc, etc

Just what I wanted; See the Greeks get crushed. Good riddance. Too bad about the penalty though (Was it even a penalty in the first place?)

7rwjf.png
Leik.png
LIVERPOOL WILL WIN THE PREMIER LEAGUE THIS SEASON.
[01:24:34] CJ Hunnicutt: it takes skill to be that [bleep]ing stupid

Great for me to see those Greeks stamped down that hard. But there was still one small prickle.

DA [bleep] WAS JEROME BOATENG DOING ON THE FIELD?!?!?!?!?!?!?

This wasn't his strongest game, but he's usually very reliable...why exactly does it bother you?

Just what I wanted; See the Greeks get crushed. Good riddance. Too bad about the penalty though (Was it even a penalty in the first place?)

I was only able to see the game at a restaurant with friends so I didn't get to pay close attention, but it looked like a penalty. Maybe Boateng touching the ball was just unlucky, but from what I could see the penalty call was okay.

The commentators for the BBC are the most biased [Wagons] on the face of the planet...really, really annoy me.

They're so anti-everybody-but-England that it's sickening.

Italy had a ton of chances during this Italy-England match, really surprised they didn't score..

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

The commentators for the BBC are the most biased [Wagons] on the face of the planet...really, really annoy me.

They're so anti-everybody-but-England that it's sickening.

Italy had a ton of chances during this Italy-England match, really surprised they didn't score..

Yep, I can't stand listening to them. Italy have been much better in this game, Pirlo has been fantastic.

r4x9.png

260pifq.jpg
gikxIau.png