Armadyl - GWD Slaughter Part 2 Sat 16th June 2012

tmht-banner.png

Battle of the Armadyl God Wars Saturday 16th June 2012

Kree'arra

Potential Rewards

• [item=7105][item=7104][item=7103][item=7110][item=7067][item=7068][item=7069]

Time and Date

• Date: June 16th, 2012 - 9:00PM BST (UK Time)
    Timezones:

• [hide]
      Saturday 16th June - 8PM GMT
      Saturday 16th June - 1PM PDT
      Saturday 16th June - 2PM MDT
      Saturday 16th June - 4PM EDT
      Saturday 16th June - 10PM CET
      Sunday 17th June - 6AM ACT
      [/hide]

Countdown:

gre_1339876800.png

Friends Chat

• Host: Draz_tmht
    Co-host(s): Komodo_Jo

World and Location

• World: To Be Announced
    • When the time hits, we will meet outside the Armadyl door in the God Wars Dungeon on the world that WILL BE ANNOUNCED JUST BEFORE THE EVENT. Be sure to have 40 killcount by 8:00pm GMT/UTC, as that's when we'll be entering the door to begin the battle against the graceful Kree'arra and his minions!

Kree'arra

• Many believe Armadyl is one of the hardest God Wars bosses in RuneScape simply because the hilt is the most expensive. However it's quite the contrary. Given the right gear and a good team, Armadyl is by far the easiest boss you'll ever slay. It's easy, relaxing, and a great place to hang out and have a good time.

The boss will attack with a dealy ranged attack as well as a secondary magic attack, so a high magic defense is recommended as you'll be praying ranged. She attacks based on PID and will focus on the person with the highest PID so long as they are in combat with her. She attacks everybody with each attack, but while not in combat she'll melee the player with the highest PID who last attacked her. The minions will also remain on the player with the highest PID who last attacked Kree'arra.

Inventory & Equipment

• All set-ups should either bring a Beast of burden (such as a Pack yak/War tortoise/Spirit Terrorbird) carrying brews and restores (or food) OR use a healing familiar such as a Unicorn stallion or Elemental titan.
    If you lack the level to make overloads, you can also take ranging potions/extreme ranging potions, or even grenwall spikes as she drops ranging potions frequently, allowing you to make the extreme ranging pots as you need to.
    Remember to bring your mithril grapple as you can't get to Armadyl God Wars without one! If you do forget one, then another attendee may be able to give one to you to cross the gap, due to there being a crate of them on the other side within the Armadyl section.

Inventory And Equipment:
    hVyNd.png
    You may upgrade and downgrade the potions and armour/weapons as you like.

If you have any further questions, please feel free to visit Tip.It's Armadyl's Eyrie guide or post your questions below! Myself and the rest of the team hope that you can make it to this event!

EAVnEYl.png

Visit my blog! Click the madness for more madness!

Never use a Royal bow for masses, the boss dies before it locks on. :P

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

Ok no worries, so Rune Cbow is still my best bet until I get CCBow?

Yes, that's indeed the case! :grin:

EAVnEYl.png

Ok no worries, so Rune Cbow is still my best bet until I get CCBow?

Yes, that's indeed the case! :grin:

I'll be using a polypore staff of course! :thumbsup:

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I'd like to mention that Kree's magic attack seems to be blocked by ranged defence as well:

Kree's mage attack is so weird!! I went back to Armadyl GWD with virtus and a ganodermic poncho and her mage attack missed a lot. But it missed a ton on my torva as well.

^This person knows his stuff.

So yeah...

Also polypore+leech mage is very effective. More so than rcbow (depending on your stats).

Supporter of Zaros | Quest Cape owner since 22 may 2010 | No skills below 99 | Total level 2595 | Completionist Cape owner since 17th June 2013 | Suggestions

99 summoning (18th June 2011, previously untrimmed) | 99 farming (14th July 2011) | 99 prayer (8th September 2011) | 99 constitution (10th September 2011) | 99 dungeoneering (15th November 2011)

99 ranged (28th November 2011) | 99 attack, 99 defence, 99 strength (11th December 2011) | 99 slayer (18th December 2011) | 99 magic (22nd December 2011) | 99 construction (16th March 2012)

99 herblore (22nd March 2012) | 99 firemaking (26th March 2012) | 99 cooking (2nd July 2012) | 99 runecrafting (12th March 2012) | 99 crafting (26th August 2012) | 99 agility (19th November 2012)

99 woodcutting (22nd November 2012) | 99 fletching (31st December 2012) | 99 thieving (3rd January 2013) | 99 hunter (11th January 2013) | 99 mining (21st January 2013) | 99 fishing (21st January 2013)

99 smithing (21st January 2013) | 120 dungeoneering (17th June 2013) | 99 divination (24th November 2013)

Tormented demon drops: twenty effigies, nine pairs of claws, two dragon armour slices and one elite clue | Dagannoth king drops: two dragon hatchets, two elite clues, one archer ring and one warrior ring

Glacor drops: four pairs of ragefire boots, one pair of steadfast boots, six effigies, two hundred lots of Armadyl shards, three elite clues | Nex split: Torva boots | Kalphite King split: off-hand drygore mace

30/30 Shattered Heart statues completed | 16/16 Court Cases completed | 25/25 Choc Chimp Ices delivered | 500/500 Vyrewatch burned | 584/584 tasks completed | 4000/4000 chompies hunted

royal dragonhide gona be any good or better off in barrows gear?

Royal dragonhides should be fine, kills will be so fast that defence wont really matter that much.

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

dangit i cant make another tmht event.... post a wall of shame please :P

iOwn.... (kinda)

2 year old account, Hoping to max before 3-year mark.
rilo_kiley.png

Drops - LOTS! =P

1500 total, 2000 total, 2200 total, 2400 total, 2496 total, 2595 total.

99s in order: 99 herblore, 99 firemaking, 99 cooking, 99 strength, 99 Constitution, 99 Attack, 99 ranged, 99 dungeoneering, 99 summoning, 99 fletching,

dangit i cant make another tmht event.... post a wall of shame please :P

OK

WALL OF SHAME

#1 - Rilo Kiley (for not coming)

;)

[hide=Drop List]Barrows items: 65+
Barrows double item chests: 4 (2 in one night!), Triple Item Chests: 1 --->None of these came from "double loot" events
Dragon Drops: 4 skirts, 5 legs, 5 left halves, 18 med (7 - barrows, 9 - KBD, 2 - M. Bloodveld), 2 Spears, 62 Boots, 1 Dragonfire shield (PVP'd off my friend), 8 Axes, 1 Claws, 1 Visage, 1 Pickaxe, 1 2H, 3 Longswords, 18 Daggers, 7 DDS, 2 Maces
Slayer Heads: 2 C. Hand, 6 Cockatrice, 1 Basilisk, 6 A. Demon, 5 KBD, 2 KQ
Whips: 11, Dark Bows: 3, Ranging Ammy: 2, Whip Vine: 2, Black Masks: 8, Focus Sight: 1, Hexcrest: 4, Granite Legs: 2, Staves of Light: 3, Effigies: 36
Spirit Shields: 7, Hand Cannons: 32, Dragonstones: 50+, Challenge Scrolls: 1 (skeleton)
DKs: 3 Warriors, 3 Berserker, 2 Archers, 2 Seers, 8 Axes, 4 Battlestaves, 1 Seercull
GWD: 4 Sara Swords, 3 Saradomin's Whisper, 1 Saradomin's Murmur, 1 Armadyl Crossbow, 1 Sara Hilt, 1 Bandos Chestplate, 1 Bandos Helm, 1 Armadyl Helm, 1 Armadyl Boots, 2 Zammy Spears, 4 Boots of Subjugation, 1 Gown of Subjugation, 2 Garb of Subjugation, 1 Hood of Subjugation, 15 GS Shards
Glacors: 1 Ragefire Boots, 2 Glaiven Boots, 1 Steadfast Boots, 1 Staff of Armadyl crafted

QBD Drops: 10 crossbow pieces

Boss Pets: KBD (after only 5 kills) [/hide]
4c27eb4fa1.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png
Komodo_Jo.png

Just posting this here incase she sees this;

Rebekkah, your items are safely in my bank, PM me on tif or leave a message here and I'll give them back to you :grin:

If I don't hear by next week, I'll pass them onto another member who'll still be here as I'm going to be away for a while after it.

EAVnEYl.png

Few people died, they were slow with the prayer protections :P

All in all, happy with the turn out at the event, and also with the people who attended it- no trouble from anybody while I was there :D

EAVnEYl.png

After nearly four hours of no notable drops (two shards and a dds..), the last four of us left got this:

tmhtarmahiltsplit170612.png

Thoroughly enjoyed the event and thanks to everyone who came! :D Can't wait 'til next week now!

safersbanner.png

Play Safe! smile.gif - Got useful information for the tip.it website? Post here!

After nearly four hours of no notable drops (two shards and a dds..), the last four of us left got this:

tmhtarmahiltsplit170612.png

Thoroughly enjoyed the event and thanks to everyone who came! :D Can't wait 'til next week now!

At last your hat became 'Lucky' !! I thought after 2 hours of nothing it was broken :)

the_lad_1.png

Dammit, if I wasn't so hungover yesterday I coulda stayed much longer and got it too! :mellow:

Grats! And thanks again for everybody who attended, great crowd! :mrgreen:

EAVnEYl.png