A real goodbye to Runescape this time (Not even a Staking ragequit! :D)

Before I made this topic I decided to wait 2 weeks after quiting to make sure it was the right decision, and I am now certain it was.

I reached this decision after staking and losing 22 duels in a row (don't just close the page now!), going from 38bil bank, down to 27bil, this unsurprisingly was no fun at all and I also realised I had been playing for 8 hours straight that day. This lead me to ask why was I playing, staking was the only reason I was playing runescape, and this was no longer fun + it was taking up far too much of my time which I need badly right now in real life as I will soon be applying to University.

In order to force myself to quit I decided to stake as big as possible leaving myself with either so much I would never need to stake again, or so (comparably) little It would seem like too much effort to rebuild. I lost the 20bil stake XD. Kind of think that was for the best now however and do not regret how much I lost, a small price to pay for the amount of free time I have gained. (although a little saddened at the half wines I had 10 of and lost rose from 670m to 840m in the week after I lost them... Knew that was a good merch choice :().

I had seen this coming for quite awhile I think, all other aspects of runescape had got boring awhile ago, and still angry with Jagex over the SOF.

I will still be on TIF might come back to runescape if I ever find the time, but seems unlikely, I really really really hate the EOC update that is coming(another factor in quiting) and can't see myself wanting to learn my way around it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE1cQvXS4bs

getting rid of my bank video.

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

Should have given everything to friends. You'll be back. ;).

4K469.png

"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

"An imperfect man can do great deeds, and a great man imperfect ones.

:( See you around, but I know you'll be back!

yqe0mrU.jpg

^^My blog of EoC PvM, lols and Therapy.^^

My livestream- Currently: Offline :(

Offical Harpy Therapist of the Mad

[hide=Lewtations]

Barrows drops: Dharok's helm x2, Guthan's helm, Ahrim's top, Hood and skirt, Torag's hammers, Karils skirt, Karil's top, Torag's helm, Verac's skirt, Verac's Flail, Dharok's Platebody.

Dag kings drops: Lost count! :wall:

4k+ Glacors, 7 Ragefires, 4 Steadfasts, 4 Glaivens, 400+ shards![/hide]

I did give out a fair bit as well but not going to give out any more, leaving just those rares. If I had just given out that 20b to friends instead of losing it I might have been tempted to ask for it back.

I may return eventually but it will be in a time when I can trust myself to just play casually (I think EOC killing staking/pking will help ...)

Check it out, huge amount of effort has gone into this massive mod!

ODG6e0M.png

[hide=old sig]

newsig.png

[/hide]

That's thoughtful of you, stake away 20bil to a complete stranger instead of giving it to someone who could use it.

His money, he can do whatever he likes with it.

Good luck IRL and good luck not coming back to scape. :)

I can't imagine how difficult it would be to play RuneScape with only 7 billion gp. Good luck at uni, maybe see you again some day.

612d9da508.png

Mercifull.png

Mercifull <3 Suzi

"We don't want players to be able to buy their way to success in RuneScape. If we let players start doing this, it devalues RuneScape for others. We feel your status in real-life shouldn't affect your ability to be successful in RuneScape" Jagex 01/04/01 - 02/03/12

Hiya, 999134... Glad to hear you'll still be with us on Tip.It Forums. Maybe I'll see you in Forum Games more since you won't be playing RuneScape? :D

~D. V. "Looking forward to having another player..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)