Pendants of Skill! - 26/7/2012

I'm just mind-blown by the fact that you don't think it's possible to have a net positive happiness from an activity while being upset/angry about a portion of it. I'm actually rather interested into where you got this idea from, is it something you just believe, or do you have citations to back you up?

I just don't see how you can say to me, and what seems like everyone else in this thread apart from you, that because you don't agree with some recent minor changes to the game that you don't get any enjoyment out of the game, and you're playing rs for the wrong reasons.

It's like playing a sport and having a bad referee decision go against you. You're getting overall enjoyment out of the game, but something that is beyond your control annoyed you. How can you say I don't have a net gain in happiness during that game?

Wow. I semi-seriously thought about coming back to the game, but after reading all of these updates on the SoF, it's rediculous to even come back. Some rich, little, snobby kid could just keep buying spins and getting these lamps, or neckalces, and easily out do what I did in 7 years, in as little as a year, maybe a little more. No thank you, Jagex. I'm completely done.

Oh no! Some kid that I never met and never will meet (and who I don't even know exists) can do something that took me 7 years to do in 1 year only!

Can you imagine if we had this attitude for everything in life? I.e. math before calculators, making...anything before the industrial revolution, traveling from new York to LA before commercial airlines.

witchynosaur.png

Armadyl Drops : 4 Hilts; 3 Chestplates; 2 Chainskirts; 1 Helmet; 1 Buckler; 2 Shard 1; 2 Shard 2; 1 Shard 3

Nex : 1 Zaryte Bow

Kalphite King : 1 Drygore Rapier ; 1 Drygore Longsword : 1 Drygore Offhand Rapier : 1 Drygore Offhand Longsword

It makes me feel like a free to play Member, but Cashex have decided their fate.

You'll get used to that feeling, after a while, getting kicked into the dirt mutiple times just makes you feel like you've taken a prolonged mud bath in a spa :lol: .

I'm sure I'l get used to it, but I will always hate it. :P

Negative side-effect is that many people will do all in their power to find flaws in the system. I guess people already to this for ingame bugs but I think it will create more people like this.