best profit from kingdom setup?

sable152

dat^

i believe you have it correct though

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

sorry i make enough off seeds to disagree with that

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png

Or it might be outdated info. When I did kingdom wednesday maples and coal were pretty much equal pay-out it's only later half of this week the maples payout has fallen below coal.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

That's only due to rounding; and hence only if you gather resources daily.. (instead of like monthly).

First they came to fishing

and I didn't speak out because I wasn't fishing

Then they came to the yews

and I didn't speak out because I didn't cut yews

Then they came for the ores

and I didn't speak out because I didn't collect ores

Then they came for me

and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Bird Nests have crashed from how the EoC brews work.

10 Coal + 5 Maples is best currently.

I don't really have to go below mid for nests to get them to sell, so wouldn't that make 10 maple/5 coal the best still? Since we only really have to worry about it when we collect, not for future collection.

hzvjpwS.gif

Bird Nests have crashed from how the EoC brews work.

10 Coal + 5 Maples is best currently.

I don't really have to go below mid for nests to get them to sell, so wouldn't that make 10 maple/5 coal the best still? Since we only really have to worry about it when we collect, not for future collection.

It's because of the nests and seeds. That's were the bulk of the profits come from and why sometimes you'll get unlucky and have terrible luck with seeds.

The issue is even selling at mid nests are worth much less now, just take a gander a Grimy's daily profit sheet (https://docs.google....otNS0xUGc#gid=1) that has always been pretty spot on on returns % as it factors in average value of yielded secondary items based on how they spread (so nests and seeds are included for maples). We are not talking in theoretical future values, we are not talking in terms of just maple logs being low return. We are talking about here and now with current GE values the entire yield of maple workers: the logs, the seeds and the nests combined. And the cold hard fact is nests HAVE crashed and have done so far enough that maples are no longer the best choice.

As of posting this maples have slumped to 267% return whilst coal is up at 307% return.

So 10:5 coal:maple is the better setup right now.

Certainly the margin is close enough that a very lucky above average seed yield (as in mostly palms/mages) might just about give a near equal return, but that's unlikely with how large the gap is now.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue