Behind the Scenes Feburary

Henry-X

I fear the 2hander will be a 1-itemer's favorite weapon :?

Retired

2146 overall - 136 combat - 6 skillcapes

Plus I think the whole teenage girl thing will end soon (hopefully), because my girlfriend is absolutely in love with him(she is 18), and im beginning to feel threatened by his [Justin Bieber] dashing looks.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I fear the 2hander will be a 1-itemer's favorite weapon :?

I fear it will cost 30M+ the first day :lol:, then people will see how bad it is then complain :wink:

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

I might actualy get members back for this month....sounds cool. Lots of new treasure trial items :) new monster that will be in multi wilderness :D new dragon weapon (d2h/pick axe).

Sounds like it will be a decent month....oh and the graphics improvements :D

bunyip.png

Monsters will be queuing up later this month to collect the latest set of Treasure Trail clues. Make sure you dig out the old grey matter and get cryptic with over 40 new clues, leading to more than 30 new items spread out all over RuneScape.

I really can't wait for this! :shock:

I am an avid treasure trail hunter and I must say the treasures are rigged :?. I have done hundreds of these clues and I have yet to get the black cavalier from the original release and the guilded set (except skirt) from the second release update.

Still, I am very keen to see what's in store for the 3rd release update. Perhaps a new set of armour for each clue level. A Zaros set! A dragon trim set! Someone pass me a bib already!

....Or maybe it is the new DP2H (Dragon Pick Two Hander)

Combining two items together to make one crazy new weapon.......

.........Hey it could happen you never know..........

Ajc100.png

it could be war hammer, pick, 2h, short sword (highly unlikely), claws (i dought it cos rune claws already got a spec), and fo course it could be a piece of armour (correct me if they said a dragon weapon).

personaly i'd like to see 2h or warhammer (duno why i liked those).

someone hurry up and get em lol, too exicted :D .

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

anyone have an idea of where the wildy thing is yet?
I think it might be a completely new area in north. Like beyond Pirates hut, where are only that ocean or something.

Im hoping its somewhere in the members half....i think it will more than likely be in a dungeon and the ladder to enter the dungeon will be in the members half.

NOTE TO NEWBS: The new monster wont be released for another few weeks yet!!!!! Don't go searching the wildy for it because it aint been released yet!

bunyip.png

anyone have an idea of where the wildy thing is yet?
I think it might be a completely new area in north. Like beyond Pirates hut, where are only that ocean or something.

Im hoping its somewhere in the members half....i think it will more than likely be in a dungeon and the ladder to enter the dungeon will be in the members half.

Remember that when this beast arrived, it was like strom cloud.

What about a tower and many monsters guarding different floors. Then this big guy would be at the top?

Used to play RS, not anymore. WoW pwns!

NOTE TO NEWBS: The new monster wont be released for another few weeks yet!!!!! Don't go searching the wildy for it because it aint been released yet!

pmfg i went into wildy and didn't find it now i died! phr33 st00f pl0x!!!111!!11one :lol: :oops:

tifsbti6oi.gif

pmfg i went into wildy and didn't find it now i died! phr33 st00f pl0x!!!111!!11one :lol: :oops:

ah hell -gets a coffee- guess i just go pk now? o,o

yea, hally is a better version of 2h. but then again theres alot of useless stuff in the game already so i dought jagex would hesitate to put another in (useless if the spec is horrible),

slayermask3.png

A Draconic Guide V1.4, Fimer - Multi-Timer Farming Timer V3.

Dragon Boots: 39|Abyssal Whips: 16|Dark Bows: 1|

yea, hally is a better version of 2h. but then again theres alot of useless stuff in the game already so i dought jagex would hesitate to put another in (useless if the spec is horrible),

I guess the spec would be like mace, just 150% and more accurate.. Maybe?

tifsbti6oi.gif