Behind the Scenes Feburary

Henry-X

i'm looking forward to trasure trail update, and hopefully fix that range bug, can't train range anymore :(

new beast in wildy ... well that will give pkers smth to work with and maybe free up abbys camping a bit :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wilderness welcomes a new visitor this month. At first, local bandits and wolves thought it was some kind of rain cloud, but the path of devastation scattered in its wake told them otherwise. Even the KBD made sure not to annoy this beast, since he knew it was bigger than him. Fans of dragon weapons should make sure they visit but be careful! Multiway wilderness areas are not the safest places in the game, so take some friends to watch your back. More information to follow on release.

they didnt sad it was a new dragon wapon... could be a monster that drops hallys often... or ddp 100%...

THAT is a good point... it may just drop existing dragon items. When they introduced the other dragon weapons they always said "new dragon item" with the emphasis being on NEW. In this one they didn't say new... so indeed you could be quite right, this beast may just be another dchain dmed dropper...

:shock: That would really suck, but now that I think about it, it does sound like some of jagex's "humor" :x

let it be known that i predict that it is a kraken

Heh, I'll go on record predicting a "Storm Beast." No way that baby could be a kraken, they're sea based. Unless it's really deep wildy...

windbeast.png

Windbeast! :D

^^Thats my guess :lol:^^

Altho a kraken would fit in well with the "pirate theme" that they have for this month, especially if its in very deep wildy, by the pirates.

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

This month too, no real improvement in the gameplay. No new skills or REALY good features (the POHs they promised). The Wildy update, as it seems from their announcement, won't change our daily routines for more than a couple hours (if stat requirements of drag last, i bet the eventual new item won't be all that good compared to whip, and being in the wildy the place will be deserted like Kings in no time). Treasure trails are always the same stuff afterall. They, magicaly summoned at the right time, will probably prevent the crowd from ranting about lack of major gameplay updates this month too, since we all know it's nice to get new trails to solve with 30 new items, but till we see them i'd keep quite (as far as i know the only TT useful,not estetical, items are Robin,ranged and magic boots, out of dozens of pieces, excluding god pages) even cause i guess a good part of the new items will cover lvl 1 and lvl 2 aswell as lvl 3. They will, no doubt, make ppl a bit richer and keep their minds busy for some time.I realy hope the quest side will introduce some new elements to the game, aswell as some skill improvements/features cause those that last a couple of hours (max) but then leave you nothing but a mere reward (in exp or normal items) are a waste of programming time imo.

On this topic i have to say i'm pretty intrigued by the "Adventurers interested in portals to other dimensions and slaying foul beasts will want to talk to Professor Oddenstein once the update is launched" part.

This might actualy introduce a new slayer monster and items, or simply a decent challange with maybe a new drop (Please don't make the monster lvl 30 slayer...). The new pies options might hide some pretty interesting aspects too, plus throwing pies at enemies is somehow priceless.

For the above reasons i think this month, despite lacking of a real major gameplay update we all have been waiting for 6 months now (thing that is starting to be very disappointing) could be pretty decent, but could also be very disappointing if you put 2 many hopes in such uncertain speculations.

Just cross our fingers and wait...

really im pretty sure what the d2h spec is gonna be. After thinking it over i think its gonna lower farming at a 1:1 ratio of what you hit and it will take the whole spec bar. And did i mention that it will only be adle to hit 50% as hard :lol: thats my take on the d2h spec if there is one. And the d pick (if ther is one) will be as fast as addy but will be as good as the draggon dagger and the spec will raise mining by 5. Did i mention that it will need to be repaired and will make randoms show 2x as much. and the d warhammer will hav an awesome spec. It will raise farming so that you can recover what damage that the d2h does. or you could replace every farming with firemaking 8) thats my take on the new specs :P

really im pretty sure what the d2h spec is gonna be. After thinking it over i think its gonna lower farming at a 1:1 ratio of what you hit and it will take the whole spec bar. And did i mention that it will only be adle to hit 50% as hard :lol: thats my take on the d2h spec if there is one. And the d pick (if ther is one) will be as fast as addy but will be as good as the draggon dagger and the spec will raise mining by 5. Did i mention that it will need to be repaired and will make randoms show 2x as much. and the d warhammer will hav an awesome spec. It will raise farming so that you can recover what damage that the d2h does. or you could replace every farming with firemaking 8) thats my take on the new specs :P

wow, most people that are new here are so dumb, nvw for prez

D2H in high wildy? I can see so many 12 and 13 year olds crying about this, they thought it would be a 100% drop from a man or something if they complained enough.

windbeast.png

(lets see who knows who this is, its the first thing that popped into my mind when I read about the new beast :D)

Windbeast! :D

This month sounds great, I can't wait for the new treasure trail items. :)

You get t3h m4g1c c00k13! :lol: Its good to see a fellow dragon warrior fan lol

Jessica FTW

looking forward for the new treasure trail items...
me too

18/22 skills at or better than 60.

1300+ skill total.

Barrows:Torag's Helm x2, Guthan's Helm, Guthan's Warspear, Dharok's Greataxe, died to dharok, Guthan's Platebody, Ahrim's Hood. All in a total of 104 runs.

More food types will be added to the game, with new high level pies for master chefs to tackle. These new pies, as well as offering a healthy bite or two, will also boost specific stats for each pastry treat. One of them can even be thrown at escaping wilderness targets! Mmmm, pie.

Dunno if it has been said already, but that sounds suspiciously like some sort of "snare" for non-mages..

More food types will be added to the game, with new high level pies for master chefs to tackle. These new pies, as well as offering a healthy bite or two, will also boost specific stats for each pastry treat. One of them can even be thrown at escaping wilderness targets! Mmmm, pie.

Dunno if it has been said already, but that sounds suspiciously like some sort of "snare" for non-mages..

sounds more similar to rotten tomatoes in duel arena to me...