new dragon weapon

zaun345

I, Personally, would like a two hander. i have always been a fan off the ownage two handed weapons such as the halberd, but it could be better, therefore ... a two hander witha rip [wagon] special would be awesome (but it better be stronger than greataxe)

AND, if it isn't the two hander, i would want it to be the warhammer.

El Psy Congroo.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

from reading all of the posts, seems alot of people are going for a pickaxe or d2h, my guess is a new weapon, just like the halberd is new, maybe finish off the dragon weapons with a big surprise of 1 more weapon?

just think, it could be any new weapon, katana, flail, double sided spear, or maybe something like dual swords...

i odnt think it would be a dragon wepon because of all the dragon wepons need a quest to wear it ( dragon spear not because almost all monsters can drop it ) i think a pick axe :S

It says if you are a fan of dragon weapons, so either 2h, war hammer or claws? (thats all that is left?)

Rune claws already have the special for claws..so dragon would have no spec?

35b9enp.jpg

sounds like they will put the monster in the actual wild itself, not like the KBD with a lever to it... would make things pretty dangerous fighting it...

with the way Jagex teases it'll probably just be a dragon pickaxe lol

tipitcrewex8.jpg

Proud to have gotten 1800 skill total before access to fishing guild

Why make a house when you can rob one?

probably the 2hander... too bad i was hoping for a d pick.. hehe

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

it could be not any of those but i new dragon type weapon like ranging dragon hides? maybe a dragon bone bow or dragon bone crossbow or something like that wudn't it be cool to have a dragon bone bow and cast bones to bannanas and get a big bannana bow :lol:

i would really like to get a Dragon Warhammer, because atm the only decent crushing weapons we have are mauls which are just too slow and also 2-handed so you cant really use against alot of monster that require shields to fight, like anti-dragon shield and mirror shield.

but if we did get a dragon warhammer it would the primary weapon vs metal dragons by far

inferno_char.png

I hope it won't be the 2-hander, cause of the shield prob. A useful weapon for certain types of monsters would be nice, but I'm expectin a D2H or the pick though, because they've been shown in the pic at the high scores as I noticed. I don't think they would ever put a dragon tool in the wilderness, so it's probably gonna be the D2H =[

If a d2h was slow but powerful people could use whips to kill most of an enemy then switch to d2h to do a final blow which would kill before they ate food perhaps... making it useful in a way however it would only be good for duels/pking and too expensive for a long time to consider pking with.

Until a weapon ANY weapon comes out that is faster and more consistant than the whip why would anyone waiste money on it? Other than to say you own the new dragon weapon...

NOT EVERYBODY HAS 70 ATTACK SO QUIT WHINING

who's whining? I was just stating a fact. If you can get 60 attack you can get 70 so thats not the point. and jud shouldnt you be selling some GP on ebay or something? I dont see how my post was complaining at all. Youre really telling me that you would use a dragon 2h? Why would anyone who is training use one? It would literally hit every 10 seconds. Thats not whining thats stating facts

Its all speculation at this point anyway, The only use I can see is what was just said above about the insta hit if you are guaranteed to hit a high number but if that is the case how many people are really going to use it for that? It will cost 100 million when it comes out. I like to look at all sides of something not just the *peaches and cream* side

First off Trix that statement you made about me is nothing but libel(which is slander in print for those that do not know). Great to have someone like yourself that will accuse me of doing something illegal with no proof for the sake of trying to discredit me. Real mature/responsible (y).

On 2nd note, although what you say on this topic is most likely going to be facts your statements are dripping with contempt, any intelligent reader can figure that out.

Lastly, my point I was trying to make about your statement is not wether or not you are in fact right, but how you always look for the negative's in whatever jagex tries to accomplish, when was the last time you had a purly(sp) positive post?

i think that the dragon claws will be it....

i mean, doesnt "dragon claws" sound very natural? its kinda obvious if you ask me...

mssigqc5.jpgI do English to Japanese and Japanese to English translation for free! Just keep it under 5 sentences, and PM me to use my fluency in Japanese to your advantage!

the monster will be probably hard to kill and it will ez to pk ppl woh are killing it

the weapon might be stronger than the whip but it wont be faster and unless it hard a very good special it will be useless

whip is a "training" weapon, when pking ppl dont use whip by itself. Or shouldn''t. D2H, will most likely be a "pking" weapon, therefore giving it a use without degrading the whip

Wouldn't it be cool if the dragon two hander was the only two hand weapon with a high defense bonus so it's like a ownage sword and shield in one? You can block with swords in real life for anyone that never knew thast...but you should know.