New Monster

hellcrusher5

well thats nice try to move people from mage bank and abbys into places that noone goes. and yea stop cheering about new d2h :) it's not comming now, this update already is very big, new treasure trails, quests and so on. i doubt if they put NEW dragon weapon into game durign this already busy month. i rather hope for fixing ranging bug that kills tons of rangers every day :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well thats nice try to move people from mage bank and abbys into places that noone goes. and yea stop cheering about new d2h :) it's not comming now, this update already is very big, new treasure trails, quests and so on. i doubt if they put NEW dragon weapon into game durign this already busy month. i rather hope for fixing ranging bug that kills tons of rangers every day :)

well if you read the updates for this month they say they will add a new dragon wepon this month...

but the path of devastation scattered in its wake told them otherwise. Even the KBD made sure not to annoy this beast, since he knew it was bigger than him. Fans of dragon weapons should make sure they visit but be careful! Multiway wilderness areas are not the safest places in the game, so take some friends to watch your back. More information to follow on release

Now where did it say dragon weapons?

It could well be something to strengthen dragon weapons.

probably a huge imp... hehehe :shock: :shock:

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

I'm thinking that they are gonna have to make it so you can't pk while fighting this, or its just gonna be stupid, and no one is gonna go there,

I completely disagree with u! the wole point is to make the drops a rarer item, plus this wolud make it way more exciting.

Currently: Quit Ages Ago

My guess: windbeast.png

The windbeast is a monster that requires the breeding of a beast and a material monsters to be created and uses skills such as Infernos, Icebolt, and VacuSlash, and can be found in the ice kingdom.

Altho a king/smoke demon also sounds good :lol:

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I might not be a Dragon 2 hander, it could possibly be d claws, d warhamer, or d pickaxe. I also think that it might drop mist, dust, or smoke staffs.

Smoke staff haha, chaos, deaths and minds would soar.

And i dont know how many times i have to post, but hallys and 2hs are pretty much the same stats. So dont lose sleep wondering what the 2h will be like (y)

If I am remembering correctly none of the dragon weapons thus far have been dropped by a NPC except the dragon axe, which is why I think this will be a dragon pick update..

What is dragon spear then? :P

hvXho.png

99+ all 23rd March 2012 - 2496 total 13th June 2012.

9000+ dragon drops! Including draconic visage, d chains, d spears, d2h, d claws, d meds, d legs, d skirts... d bones, d hides :)?

w85p2012-1.png

I want jagex to put resource dungeons and dungeoneering skill doors to dungeoneering floors so I can dungeon and get dungeoneering xp while I dg so I don't have to dg to get dg exp, but I can dg while I dg :)?

Acid dragon my moneys on :)

Dragon bow ftw...I can dream can't I?

You can dream, yes, but a bow made out of metal wouldn't be able to fire well at all, it wouldn't be flexible enough ;)

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

I seriously hope that there would be a monster of Lvl 902. I see people soloing lvl 702 big-ones whit trouble, time to 10 vs 1 this deadly-beast which most likely will drop a D Short sword or D hammer.

a balrog would just own. I really dont see how it will work if its not in a safe lair. Getting there would be risky but putting it out int he open where youc an be pk'd just would make it stupid

Well, I'm pretty confident it's a D 2H since that's what shown on the HS page. The lair being in multi-combat wild... most likely in a safe spot as all mayhem would cut loose otherwise.

I mean obviously it's a bigger creature level-wise than KBD ... probably bigger than KQ or REX too so pking in such a place would most likely lead to certain death for all. Can you imagine pking someone attacking the the thing thus everyone dies from the beast? The ground littered with shark and runes...

Now then... if it really is a d 2h, would it be worth it? Among dragon weapons scimmy's rule due to speed - not hally's or baxes. Chances are a D 2h would be as useful as a d spear... high hits, slow and no shield. Ultimately it's popularity will wain and the weapon become more novelty.

i also tend to think that it will be a warhammer.... or perhaps calws

another intriguing diea is that of having dragon ammunition... we have throwing axes/knives/darts/arrows up to rune? why not dragon???

Not to shoot down your idea... but a dragon weapon you virtually have to risk heavily for and it ultimately disapears?