Lucky Streak

pseudolus413

So I've been playing for about 16 months now, and in all that time I've gotten 1 key drop (tooth half). Today, I was working on a slayer assignment at Fire Giants, and within a span of an hour, I get two keys, both loops. Then, an hour later, I'm in there with one other person, a level 61 mage. I notice something on the floor, go and pick it up, its a tooth half. This guy just left it sitting there! Then a little while later he asks me what you do with half keys, and I say "You hope you get the other half." Then he gives me 4 lobbys for free!

Some days you just get lucky.

Also, to add to my lucky streak: yesterday I got two mystic bottoms from Turoths, and Sara legs on a clue. Then I was page hunting at HAM, got a white beret, black full helm (t), and 6 different pages.

Anyone else have lucky streaks like this?

not quite like that.. lol thats pretty good.. i dont have that much luck.. however my best was when i killed just 2 lvl 111 trolls and got myself a granite shield :shock: :shock:

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

also.. big net fishing... i have some luck witha that cause i get like 1 casket every haul.. and usually its some gem :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

So he thought it was worthless and left it on the ground, and when he asked what it was for you didn't even tell him so he wouldn't want it back? :?

awesome_bloodvelds_siggeh.pngpossiblesig11.png

:^_^: I drew that smilie, btw, along with a few more used by this site.

Classic bloodveld for lyph3! Although I do like the new ones.

Like a ninja, here I was, gone I am now.

BUT! I may be back! Add my new account, Dr Bloodveld!

One month ago i would have come here and flamed you for being lucky when i had never been :) But congratz on all of this, I no longer feel like flaming after I got 10.3m of drops from barrows in my first 15 trips.

I'm still riding off the back of that barrows weekend.....but herbs dont come cheap !

Good luck with it all, and keep up the good work.

- My skills are now really, really lame ! Time to fix that! -

is rune b-axe from fire giants good enough drop?

well my luck is prolly at a pub somewhere drinking with barbarians :)

1500+ total 89 cmb; 1600+ total and under 93 cmb.

02/04/07 reached all skills 60+ under lvl 90 cmb.

07/19/07 reached all skills 70+ at lvl 93 cmb.

Prayer is good for herbs

1. Someone died next to me in fally east bank, world 2 dropping whip, i pick it up.

2. A few days later someone died next to me at barrows dropping guthans spear. They were probably trying to use guthans to heal them but he had the wrong helmate on :S

Lol, my lucky streaks usually consist of a battle staff and about 2k coins per trip....

Well, thats not completely true, I did manage to get 4 pieces of god armor in 1 day.

Look, if your mom still drops you off at school, you ain't gangsta, pull up your damn pants!

142qvyv.jpg

3 down, 7 to go

Nice streak... my 1st good drop was a clue which yield'd a black cav. My luck comes and goes in spurts... had quite a few keys, i get tons of level 3 clues but only few amount to anything. I get black mystic a lot and lava staves ... but for all the metals and fire giants I've fought still wish I got a dragon drop just once. Also the kq and barrows I have no luck there.

my best luck straight, other than barrows, was finding 20 loops and 20 teeth within about 3 days of training in 1 spot. Not a single loop or teeth part left over after combining. Was kinda funky. They were just dropping left and right.

DjMike.png