Old School RS Screenshots, Videos, and Sounds!

tripsis

3sbLXgw.png

the 98 range pic shows how I set up OSBuddy drops to make trips easier. I hide every drop on this list except for rune scimmies and prayer pots. I set it to highlight prayer potion(1) drops so they're easy to see in the massive drop piles and on the ground. I don't highlight rune scimmy drops because they're always at the top of the pile and I'll see plain white text on the ground if I get a drop.

due to the spot's popularity, I probably spent about 1M's worth of XP "duoing" with people who crashed me. They didn't know what they were doing so I'd have to show them how to position themselves with a "partner":

yh77VAR.png

the best spot to use solo is the spot I used in the 98 range pic. just keep attacking the monkey 2 tiles west of you.

At 98 range with void and greys I'd get ~420k xp/hr solo and ~370k xp/hr while duoing with whoever was crashing me at the time.

Bringing a bone crusher gives you about 1 prayer XP for every 100 ranging XP. With the elite bone crusher it's 1 prayer XP per 50 ranging XP.

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

Finished a small goal of 300 Barrows chests on my ironman for the time being

ef4b0afb43.png

15 unique items, 21 items total

I also had at least 8.9m+ in runes, but I don't show them as they're not fully accurate with using death runes to Iban blast Barrows, as well as using some chaos on slayer

Not pictured is 3 d meds and a shit-ton of teeth keys, I've got 11 teeth to 1 loop banked :(

• Like 1

[hide=Stats]Dragonkng198.png          Pumpking.png[/hide]

61669e5031.png

71fb431906.png

39c60fedc1.jpg

Back to tif. Been up to no good. 

Screenshot%202016-05-18%2000.26.21_zpstk

Got my little buddy here on 21 killcount, trying to unlock myself a dragon pickaxe. Those are my stats for today but i've had him for a while.

ecbf2853-d5e5-4622-a080-12582c5f5c38_zps

First zulrah kill, range only at 73. Note no food left :]

• Like 1

I'm slowly working my way through all the elite diaries. Though the problem w/ the elite diaries is that about half of them offer no meaningful rewards.

Varrock, Kandarin, Ardy, Lumbridge/Draynor, and Falador have some useful rewards. But all the others don't really have anything worth getting. Stuff like noted dragon/dagannoth bone drops sound really convenient and nice... but then I think to myself, when's the last time I went to the dagannoth kings? Why would I even go there for moneymaking when it's more efficient to make money via MTK? Rewards like that feel more suitable for the "hard" category since mid-level players would be the most likely to benefit from it.

Karamja, desert, wilderness, and western provinces don't have any meaningful elite rewards either

I'll probably never finish most of them anyways since runecrafting is the bottleneck for a lot of them. Unless they release the runespan or something I just can't bring myself to runecraft for dozens of hours for it... feels like such a waste of time :P

• Like 2

77yLQy8.png

Yeah, pretty much. Achievement diary cape is a nice goal to go for though since it's the next “big achievement” after getting quest cape, and I'm not quite ready to max yet.

• Like 2

You can log out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Desert is actually great for Zulrah because you get a free teleport to Nardah statue which recovers health and then some + prayer as well. 

But Zulrah's a really inefficient moneymaker compared to MTK and bonds so I never do it. I can just go to clan wars if I ever need a stat restore.

77yLQy8.png

486312ee22.png

• Like 5

19509_s.gif

“I had a feeling we weren’t coming back from this fight when it began.”

“Do you have any regrets?”

“I don’t. It seems surprising, I know, but I wouldn’t change a thing. This is how it was meant to be.”

“Huh, you never really notice how lovely the day is until you realize you’ll never see it again.”

“Mmmhmm.”

• 2 weeks later...