Most hated slayer assignment

xixxo

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metal drags are one of them. I don't have the money to invest in loads of prayer potions for a slayer assignment... although the drops might be promising, it's not worth the time you could have spent doing many other slayer assignments :?

Crocodiles are also another hated assignment by me. The combination of tiny ammounts of them scattered across the river, not to mention in the DESERT make is too time consuming. Burthoped right away. And hope to hell I don't get another one from him (can you?)

Any other tasks that involve monsterously strong monsters that cannot be hallyd/ranged/maged are also on my burhope list, aswell as any that are just a plain waste of time, like crocodiles. Hellhounds are no problem; there are lots of them down in the Ardougne Family Crest dungeun, and also pleanty of safespots. Black demons are a little harder due to location, but I have no problem making the walk through tavery dungeun past the blues to them, and there are a few safespots. I just love fire giants. Although they take forever to range, at least i'm geting optimum range xp + the slayer too.

I know this is a little offtopic, buy my favorite slayer assignment by far is dagganoths. They are very good training, and since they drop small bones I can stay there as long as my nature rune supply lasts (bones to peaches)... which is almost forever :)

trolls, and turoths

Zonhottie.png

Currently training all skills to or above 60.

Barrows drops: 87 runs done so far. Torag Platebody on 4th run. Guthan Chainskirt on 35th run. Dharok Helm on 45th run. Torag platelegs on 49th run. Ahrim Robeskirt on 86th run.

Desert Lizards

I hate steel dragons and iron dragons also, but you can burthorpe them. Desert Lizards? There's no avoiding it, you have to go out there and either use full guthans to constantly heal or use them water bags and keep cutting cactus' which are scarse in that area. It is also bothering that there is only like 1 lvl 48 or whatever level they are lizard, 1 lvl 24 and the rest are all lvl 8 or something.

metal dragons, waste of money... wont pay out as much as it gives back...

today is the first time i ever killed metal dragons on a mass scale, and after my fifth or so. i got a dragon skirt.

i spent about 200k in pots(maybe less) and spent 3 hours their for some okay melee exp. and a dragon drop which in my mind is priceless even tho i sold the skirt for 1.1mil

Desert Lizards

I hate steel dragons and iron dragons also, but you can burthorpe them. Desert Lizards? There's no avoiding it, you have to go out there and either use full guthans to constantly heal or use them water bags and keep cutting cactus' which are scarse in that area. It is also bothering that there is only like 1 lvl 48 or whatever level they are lizard, 1 lvl 24 and the rest are all lvl 8 or something.

The level 8 are Small Lizards, not Desert Lizards. They don't count to slayer, so dont use ice on them.

Forgot about that, but that only adds to my argument of why they are the worst monster for slayer! I remember I got lvl 84 slayer there (i only needed 1k xp before the task) and i was devastated that it took 1 hour for me to get 1k slayer xp for 84.

i was assinged 173 lesser demons, and im combat 70 with 60 hp and 58(at the time, 59 now) ranged. i have killed 83 so far, with a wealth, no rune med no clue. ive used almost 500 arrows and i think i hate this one the most, except for wall beasts, as there is no safespot!! and they hit quiet consistently.

ArchSupport.png

Soulthresher: dont think outside of the box, stay inside. the box is your freind

Clicky for the Blog 'o Range

Race to 100 ranged with BBQ_muffin

DarkDude98: Pfft, Real men use Bow and Arrows to get 99 range

Here we go:

MONKEYS- man if i get 30 of them...i am killing them for 20 mins :evil: they drop only bones and are long respawning

BRIDS- chickens....no good you can trust me

Also all large numbers of low lvl monsters...Like 356 banshees,290 pyrefiends

All dragons are pain except green and blue :P

turots are bad but kurasks are fine range xp from safe spot.

mastersigcopy5sxff7.gif

Combat lvl : 121/124

trolls for me... 10 troll assignments in a row, very boring got my fishing and cooking levels up to have enough food, i was only at 67-69 combat at the time with just less than50 slayer at the end, was very boring for me.

-Destroy Topham-

Punk_Man666.png

Punk_man666.png

whats your most hated assignment :P

weve had most liked slayer monsters but not most hated :D

So far mine is between

Crocodiles

&

Hellhounds

gotta b crocs for me tho seing as they only drop bones and hellhounds droped a lvl 3 clue for me :)

113 Iron dragons ...that assignment haunts me! ..I thort, Ill do slayer for a bit, so i got that task .. "aww, 113 iron dragons, thats rubbish!" so i went and changed my task.

..I finally went insane after changing 7 times, and each time i went to get a "real" task again, got 113 iron drags.

I also hate; crocodiles, elves (well i did before i had a teleport there), monkeys, turoths and rock crabs. :P

92/99 Fishing | 119/120 Combat | 92/99 Firemaking | 94/99 Fletching | 1878/1900 Total | 85/85 Slayer | 80/80 Prayer

5389_08e10c.png

7476_125ca6.png

i was assinged 173 lesser demons, and im combat 70 with 60 hp and 58(at the time, 59 now) ranged. i have killed 83 so far, with a wealth, no rune med no clue. ive used almost 500 arrows and i think i hate this one the most, except for wall beasts, as there is no safespot!! and they hit quiet consistently.
I've gotten 3 150+ lesser assignments recently. I think that I got 2 rune meds, and very little else worthwhile. They have pretty lame drops overall. Btw, they don't drop clues.

I've gotta agree with the crocs. Killing monsters which have zero chance of dropping anything except bones = total waste of time.