Mike's Blog to Maxing [2350+ Total];

Got the Agility clothing yet?

xcsx7c.png | 3gliP.jpg | 51y5tv.png  |  8mO5K.jpg

A Blog to Bathtubs for Beginners
Quest Cape | 99 Defence Achieved 11-Jul-2011 17:41 | 99 Prayer 11-Jul-2012 | 99 Constitution 02-Aug-2012

99 Attack 31/10/2012 | 99 Dungeoneering 31/10/2012 | 99 Strength 31/10/2012 | 99 Magic 2/12/2012

99 Range 16/12/2012 | 99 Herblore 25/12/2012 | 99 Summoning 4/1/2013 | 99 Firemaking 6/3/2013

99 Farming 10/4/2013 | 99 Slayer 11/7/2013 | 99 Fletching 21/8/2013  |  99 Smithing 22/8/2013 

99 Crafting 19/12/2013  |  99 Cooking 15/1/2014  |  99 Agility 25/1/2014  |  99 Thieving 01/02/2014

99 Construction 21/04/2014  |  99 Woodcutting 04/03/2014  |  99 Fishing 17/04/2014  |  99 Mining 23/07/2015

99 Divination 27/07/2015  |  99 Runecrafting 20/08/2015  |  99 Hunter 20/08/2015  | Maxed 20/08/2015

Ok. My thoughts on today's updates:

I'm happy with the warband nerf, and I'm disappointed with the warband nerf. I'm glad it was done, because now we're back to where you actually have to train the skill properly. I think it'll still be a valuable source of exp for me, as by the time I max everything else I'll have gotten plenty out of warbands even at 1 a day. I'm disappointed because I'd have loved this to happen earlier. I got 99 farming something like two years before warbands came out, and the easy exp from warbands has taken some credibility from it. I'm also disappoint because I wasn't playing at the time they were released, so I missed out on a fair bit of exp. Some people will have maxed their warband stats and they're the lucky few; everyone else will have to do it properly, and I'm happy I'll have to because I prefer to max that way. That means it'll require more money to max, which in turn means more pvm, something I look forward to.

One problem. Warbands wasn't suppose to be for skillers. It was suppose to be for pker, and thus warbands had to be built on the back of cheap skillers. Eventually skiller will stop going to warbands, and when that happens who will there be to kill? I'm not saying it didn't need a nerf but I'm not so sure I agree with how it was done. I'll just wait what happens.

29386_s.gif

"Goals dont have a deadline." -xxxgod quoting Lady Shahdie

[slayer "Essentials"][click pic for main blog][click quote for mini blog][Worthwhile Auras]

Got the Agility clothing yet?

I got the legs awhile ago, but haven't done much barb advanced, I don't like using pies there 85 or 86 so I might go later.

Ok. My thoughts on today's updates:

I'm happy with the warband nerf, and I'm disappointed with the warband nerf. I'm glad it was done, because now we're back to where you actually have to train the skill properly. I think it'll still be a valuable source of exp for me, as by the time I max everything else I'll have gotten plenty out of warbands even at 1 a day. I'm disappointed because I'd have loved this to happen earlier. I got 99 farming something like two years before warbands came out, and the easy exp from warbands has taken some credibility from it. I'm also disappoint because I wasn't playing at the time they were released, so I missed out on a fair bit of exp. Some people will have maxed their warband stats and they're the lucky few; everyone else will have to do it properly, and I'm happy I'll have to because I prefer to max that way. That means it'll require more money to max, which in turn means more pvm, something I look forward to.

One problem. Warbands wasn't suppose to be for skillers. It was suppose to be for pker, and thus warbands had to be built on the back of cheap skillers. Eventually skiller will stop going to warbands, and when that happens who will there be to kill? I'm not saying it didn't need a nerf but I'm not so sure I agree with how it was done. I'll just wait what happens.

That was my point, I think they could have nerfed it much better than they did. The skillers get it for free, no one can kill the lvl4s.

Been a bit lazy the last few days, only a few levels but I have some that are close to levelling. If I work over the next few days I could probably get around 10 levels.

zdkz.png

June 14

86 Thieving:

3fcxC.png

Did two long dk trips and got awful drops, which is a bit disappointing because me and Alex normally have a good drop rate. First trip we got a hatchet and warriors, and second a berserker and hatchet. Ended up getting 6 dragon daggers overall with a bunch of other troll drops. >.>

zdkz.png

June 14

86 Thieving:

3fcxC.png

Did two long dk trips and got awful drops, which is a bit disappointing because me and Alex normally have a good drop rate. First trip we got a hatchet and warriors, and second a berserker and hatchet. Ended up getting 6 dragon daggers overall with a bunch of other troll drops. >.>

Cause Dks being absolute mothers >.> Tomorrow after my exam our slayer task gonna give 5 rings and 3 hatchets though so np... and a Mud

4sDIn.png

Going through those levels pretty quick, do you have a date you wanna max by?

And gratz on the 90 Slayer =D>

Not really. Christmas comes to mind because I might get addicted to next gen consoles and stop playing a lot, but by then max will be 2595 total so I really don't know how it'll go.

3ixD9.png

#2 of blog.

zdkz.png

2694 unless the other skill is delayed or a 120 skill :P

Gratz on effigy, slayer is pretty hit and miss with those, I've noticed you will get a few in a row then it will just stop

3QbxTwX.png
Click above to visit my blog!

June 20

Got a Jad task - fire cape #2:

3j47s.png

And 93 Range:

3k8nm.png

96 Magic:

3j6Fp.png

88 Construction:

3jQER.png

87 Runecrafting:

3k3FX.png

Probably looking to power out 90 agil fishing rcing thieving and con soon with some range/mage and slayer. Afterwards would probably like to really go for 99 rcing/agility/fishing, 95 at the least. Basically I wanna do just about everything.

zdkz.png

Decided to sell my tab. Started this a few days into this month, to keep all my pvm drops and a bit of slayer, not including splits or 'drop' drops. Hardly pvmed though, maybe a week tops, and don't really plan to again this month so may as well sell it now.

3oxpB.png

3oxq1.png

Resulted in this:

3oy3G.png

Not bad for very little work.

zdkz.png