R.I.P. Shiva " Anarith " Kumar - Verified by admin

Admin Edit: You may discuss this sad event here.

Last month, our dear freind Anarith passed away. He was a well respected TET Member and a great Tip.it Community Person. He was found dead in the water of Marshall Lake in Shaler Pennsylvania.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/06013/637277.stm

As a dear friend to him this is a severe loss for us. He will be missed. But he is in a better place now. We loved you Shiva, we always will man.

~Arcticrunite

Admin Edit: You may leave condolences for the family here ~Newptor

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Words cannot express what I am feeling right now.

-masuma

Same here...I just don't know what to say or think...That's so tragic...

My mind still can't even fully comprehend that this happened yet. :cry:

I'm sorry to see him go. I enjoyed playing RuneScape and going to the TET events with him. He was a nice person... for what I knew of him, that is, RuneScape. But I can only imagine what his family feels... and it is very sad.

vaporeon-sig.png

I didn't know him, but if he was a popular player that you all knew I think it would be nice to hold a service for him on RS so that people who only knew him through the game can pay their respects.

A good guy, a great player, and one of the best TET members I've had the privledge of working with.

He always maintained a sense of humor and wit that endeared him to many of the people he met.

He will be sorely missed in the lives of many people.

Rest in peace.

Former TET Leader and Member

It sucks. He was probably one of few people who was smart enough to understand my logic. And he was one of few people who I could openly argue with without any insults being thrown out (on either side).

We respected one another and it was a crushing blow when I herd that he passed away.

Shiva.jpeg

R.I.P Shiva

im speechless, im crying right now; i cant believe i didnt read the article because i read the post gazette every day

i just cant believe this

i read it too online to keep up with the hometown news, i never saw this, im about as shocked as you are oergg he was a good friend :(

moment of silence and 21 cannon salute pl0x.

see you in heaven Shiva.

He was a good man, even though i met him only a few times in the chat, he was a brother to me.

R.I.P. Man.

*takes off his lednerhosen hat, covers his heart*

2008_121.png

Randompm1.png

im speechless, im crying right now; i cant believe i didnt read the article because i read the post gazette every day

i just cant believe this

i read it too online to keep up with the hometown news, i never saw this, im about as shocked as you are oergg he was a good friend :(

i just wish he had told me he was down over his grandmother, i couldhave taken him to a basketball game or out to eat or anything:( i just cant believe this, im in utter shock

i dont want to call his family to see if the real cause was ever found, i mean its been 3 weeks, but for something like this its still too soon; ill try to track down where hes buried if anyone wants me to leave any messages on his grave, i dont believe in god but im sure some people here do and would appreciate it

i just wish he had told me he was down over his grandmother, i couldhave taken him to a basketball game or out to eat or anything:( i just cant believe this, im in utter shock

i dont want to call his family to see if the real cause was ever found, i mean its been 3 weeks, but for something like this its still too soon; ill try to track down where hes buried if anyone wants me to leave any messages on his grave, i dont believe in god but im sure some people here do and would appreciate it

Im quoting his sister on irc:

"we don't know....the case has been closed for lack of further evidence"

"all we know is he drowned in a park where he never indicated he was going to go"

Im quoting his sister on irc:

"we don't know....the case has been closed for lack of further evidence"

"all we know is he drowned in a park where he never indicated he was going to go"

thanks

Im not gunna say what it sounds like....

Just another sad sad story...some things can be prevented...this instance looks like we will never know...I feel for him and his parents

-Howie

Oh my word...

Times like this, realization is hard to come by. I can't say I knew him well, more than having posted with him and seen him ingame. I can, therefore, offer no words of rememberace; I will only offer my sincere regret that anyone had to be cut down while still so young.