R.I.P. Shiva " Anarith " Kumar - Verified by admin

That is so aweful...

Didn't even know him very well, but I do remember the great posts he contributed to this forum, and he will be missed dearly... I hate hearing about death, no matter how close the person is to me, it always hurts so bad.

RIP Shiva/Anarith :cry:

meleevsarcher.gif

136 Combat, 2290+ Skill Total

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't really know what to say.. There's nothing that anyone really can say about the death of another. Shiva was a great person, and he will be missed.

On behalf of the runescript community, who were all aquinted (and some very close) with Shiva, rest in peace. We won't forget you.

Check out

RuneScript and RuneTracker!

sig37.gif

This is terrible news. Shiva was a great understanding logical person.

probably between him and nathan the most selfless generous person i ever met in the game too, so many times i can remember telling him not to give away stuff because they dont deserve it but he did anyway:\

... God damnit...

Words cannot express what I am feeling right now.

-masuma

Same feeling here, except I can describe it: [bleep] [cabbage] goddamn fr' cryin' out loud there goes another friend damn damn damn why the hell did this happen bah I hate my life!

moment of silence and 21 cannon salute pl0x.

see you in heaven Shiva.

We can do better than 21 cannons, man. :cry:

I don't really know what to say.. There's nothing that anyone really can say about the death of another. Shiva was a great person, and he will be missed.

On behalf of the runescript community, who were all aquinted (and some very close) with Shiva, rest in peace. We won't forget you.

We damn won't! Man, he was a nice person... You can't forget a guy like him... :cry:

Well, I hope there wasn't anything... foul going on. God, if ya read this, can you pass it on to Shiva for me? Thanks.

Shiva, you're a nice guy. You did a good job, and were a great friend. I'll always remember you... All of us will.

Can anyone get me a real life picture/rs picture of Shiva? I have something in mind..

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

I don't really know what to say, other than this is horrible news.

I never had the pleasure of talking with him, but after reading all the good words about him, I really regret not having talked with him.

Best wishes to his family and all his friends.

160vy.png

Guest timthebrave

I dont know what to say :cry:

I never knew him but death to anyone especially at such a young age is terrible:(

Peace with his family

R.I.P Shiva, we'll miss you :(

Hmm, sorry for the double post but I did not know this player very well. Maby him being just turned 18 some one was waiting to do something to him. Since he as adult now. He was an excelent play of Runescape. I have seen him a few times walk by, HYT, HYT. So the day went by.

:cry: I hardly come on the forums anymore, but I just heard about this. We was friends, on the same castle wars team and I helped with some of the tip.it events with him. I will miss him. You never would think this would happen, but he is in a better place.

Rest in peace

sigzm0.jpg

The loss of my best friend in the virtual world...We've been screwing around together for almost 1.5 years :(. I remember January 12th being the last time I heard from him. He kind of seemed down...now I know why. He was extremely generous and...I just do not know what to say.

May the Good Lord bless you and keep you, and may His countenance shine upon you, and be gracious unto you.

Goodbye, old friend.

Untitled.png

My heart is broken by the terrible loss I have sustained in my old friends and companions and my poor soldiers. Believe me, nothing except a battle lost can be half so melancholy as a battle won. -Sir Arthur Wellesley

The loss of my best friend in the virtual world...We've been screwing around together for almost 1.5 years :(. I remember January 12th being the last time I heard from him. He kind of seemed down...now I know why. He was extremely generous and...I just do not know what to say.

May the Good Lord bless you and keep you, and may His countenance shine upon you, and be gracious unto you.

Goodbye, old friend.

Well said bari, well said :(

It's always sad to see a fellow player pass away, in such a tragic manner as this.

He will be missed.

so there's this thread in p2p general called "the most annoying things ppl do on runescape" i am tempted to post "ya wen im cybering with a girl and they log off for no reason"

Goodbye, old friend.

Amen.

I'll be praying for you at church tomorrow, old buddy.

Until Heaven, Cyao man.

tek0705042a6479ro0.pngblipo1cd.png

I did not know him but its always sad when such a young person dies.. He could have been anything he wanted to be he was only 18 ..

I hope his family and friends can get over this :(

RIP

homerhc6.jpg

Respect- Oy_the_Great, Lode, Bubsa, Weezcake, Thrash111, Gloric, Vmser, Pianofrieak2, Runemetsa

Sigs Made By - Pink

I am completely stunned. This is something I never expected...

RIP, Shiva. You will always be remembered. :(