how many trips was it before you got your first barrow item

lukerwood

took me 23 trips but after that i got items alot more often it seemed

one of my friends went 100+ trips with no items and never went back to barrows lol

it was kinda funny because we met at the chest everytime and one time i got items 4x in a row and he was really mad lol

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll buy 2 guthan skirts for 900K each if any1 wants to sell.

I went 100 tiems wihtout getting ANYTHING then on my 107th trip (or somethign like that) I got 1. Kairil Leathertop. Barrows hates me.

I did 75 trips before my first.... But it was worth it! *points toward the sig*

KwimSigFinal-1.png?t=1304744327

Combat 116+; Total 1900+; All Hard Tasks; (Nearly) All quest points; (Nearly) All skills 60+; An aquatic moose ninja.

Currently: Using 63 hunter to get some of those "Chins", then I'm going to range stuff down. Interruptions of agility when I feel like it, as well.

And lucky enough to get 4 Dragon and 6 Barrow Drops.

[hide]Kwimbob now looks exactly like me in real life except for hair color. Yes, this means I look exactly like the protagonist of that certain anime that my second character, Faye_V is also named after. Yes, I bought a jacket that also looks like his. No in real life I don't have a slain bear to sling over my shoulders. Yes, I'm that skinny even if I no-life it for years in basements. No, I can't shoot a gun. Yes, I can win any other strategic video game you have never played - because I probably have, ahahaha. And yes, I also have brown eyes, yet one of my eyes looks different from the other. And yes, I'm completely oblivious to the [real] world around me as I constantly engineer new solutions to daily problems in my head. When I get hungry, all that isn't food can wait. When I'm sleepy - nothing is of any priority in front of sleep. But at any other time, I never slow down. Never give up. Never Surrender. Makes for a good life.

[hide]YOU'RE GONNA CARRY THAT WEIGHT.

- See You, Space Cowboy.[/hide][/hide]

what level should you start barrowsing

*points to link in sig*

43 prayer is all thats required.

High mage level not needed, because the melee guys are level 1 mage with negative magic defense in outfit (must mage attack them)

High range level not needed, because the mage is level 1 range, with zero range defense in his outfit. (must range attack him)

All thats needed is the ability to protect against their powerful offense.

Level 43 prayer, and lots of pray pots, and anyone can do it.

And use the safespots as much as you can.

Try it out. See ya there. :P

A circus in Runescape?? Oh my.

Leesters.png

Leesters.png

REMEMBER RUNESCAPE KARMA! Be a nice player, and nice things will come back to you.

I'm back, add me if you deleted me. :)

I went 100 tiems wihtout getting ANYTHING then on my 107th trip (or somethign like that) I got 1. Kairil Leathertop. Barrows hates me.

Yeah... its a bannable offence to purposely buy something for way low than its worth or sell something for more than its worth.

Yeah... its a bannable offence to purposely buy something for way low than its worth or sell something for more than its worth.

What? Did you even check its price before posting?